Communist Cuba takes a page out of the Democrats playbook .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
people hitting the streets in Cuba protesting a bad economy and lack of freedoms the totalitarian communist party took a page out of the Democratic parties playbook in this country ... the gov is silencing and censoring opposing views on social media by shutting down the internet ... though the left in America hasnt shut down the internet they have definitely censored silenced and banned opposing views on social media . Cuban internet access cut amid free expression protest; journalist harassed - Committee to Protect Journalists

Cuba would be a tropical paradise tourist destination with capitalism.
Cubans would be prosperous and happy.

Actually, before the Communists overran Cuba, the island was a tremendous tourist destination that also had booming cigar and rum industries.

It was the most affluent place in Latin America, no doubt about it.

Very hospitable to Americans like Hyman Roth and Johnny Ola.

Biden calls on Cuban regime to 'hear their people and serve their needs' amid rare protests​

(CNN)President Joe Biden on Monday expressed support for the Cuban people amid rare protests in the country over a lack of freedoms and a worsening economy, calling on Cuban President Miguel Diàz-Canel regime to "hear their people and serve their needs."
"We stand with the Cuban people and their clarion call for freedom and relief from the tragic grip of the pandemic and from the decades of repression and economic suffering to which they have been subjected by Cuba's authoritarian regime," Biden said in a statement.
He continued, "The Cuban people are bravely asserting fundamental and universal rights. Those rights, including the right of peaceful protest and the right to freely determine their own future, must be respected. The United States calls on the Cuban regime to hear their people and serve their needs at this vital moment rather than enriching themselves."

people hitting the streets in Cuba protesting a bad economy and lack of freedoms the totalitarian communist party took a page out of the Democratic parties playbook in this country ... the gov is silencing and censoring opposing views on social media by shutting down the internet ... though the left in America hasnt shut down the internet they have definitely censored silenced and banned opposing views on social media . Cuban internet access cut amid free expression protest; journalist harassed - Committee to Protect Journalists

And of course here in the US, our communists (Big Left) are censoring the protests, while the Biden regime refuses to even talk about it.

Biden calls on Cuban regime to 'hear their people and serve their needs' amid rare protests​

(CNN)President Joe Biden on Monday expressed support for the Cuban people amid rare protests in the country over a lack of freedoms and a worsening economy, calling on Cuban President Miguel Diàz-Canel regime to "hear their people and serve their needs."
"We stand with the Cuban people and their clarion call for freedom and relief from the tragic grip of the pandemic and from the decades of repression and economic suffering to which they have been subjected by Cuba's authoritarian regime," Biden said in a statement.
He continued, "The Cuban people are bravely asserting fundamental and universal rights. Those rights, including the right of peaceful protest and the right to freely determine their own future, must be respected. The United States calls on the Cuban regime to hear their people and serve their needs at this vital moment rather than enriching themselves."
You want us to believe that Biden wrote that? Hahaha.

Why not, it's better than the crap you write.

The only way for the Cuban Regime to respond is for them to surrender and accept Freedom. The people of Cuba are tired of living in squalor, eating garbage and people telling them what to do.

That's why so many Cubans have immigrated here to America, folks like Razor Ramon.

Intelligent people enjoy my posts. Stupid people think it's crap. I understand.

Intelligent people can recognize that you can't handle what Biden says.

Only fellow mental midgets understand what Slow Joe says.

Everyone else snickers and eye rolls.

The man's cheese slipped off the cracker

You seem to be missing anything resembling cheese or crackers. in the meat of the OP's subject matter.

You seem to be missing anything resembling cheese or crackers. in the meat of the OP's subject matter.

You're just a troll, I responded in kind.

ANYONE thinking Biden is anything other than a dementia ridden lost cause isn't to be taken serious

There ya have it, druggie

ANYONE thinking Biden is anything other than a dementia ridden lost cause isn't to be taken serious

I see you hate Biden and his support of the Cuban people asking for redress from the Cuban govt. I am not surprised.

I see you hate Biden and his support of the Cuban people asking for redress from the Cuban govt. I am not surprised.
I don't even listen to the stuttering fuck so you see nothing.

Get sober

Get sober
Thanks you for sharing your novelty ideas on the matter of the OP.

Get sober
Thanks you for sharing your novelty ideas on the matter of the OP.
Yeah I hope the people of Cuba kick the likes of you to the curb. How's that dope head?

Now fck off

Polishprince Yep, it was a mecca for the rich and famous, a tropical paradise in every sense of the word. All you have to do is look at the average age of the cars on Cuba's roads to figure out when prosperity stopped and the Commies took over.

Forum List

Back