Communist Cuba takes a page out of the Democrats playbook .

Biden calls on Cuban regime to 'hear their people and serve their needs' amid rare protests​

(CNN)President Joe Biden on Monday expressed support for the Cuban people amid rare protests in the country over a lack of freedoms and a worsening economy, calling on Cuban President Miguel Diàz-Canel regime to "hear their people and serve their needs."
"We stand with the Cuban people and their clarion call for freedom and relief from the tragic grip of the pandemic and from the decades of repression and economic suffering to which they have been subjected by Cuba's authoritarian regime," Biden said in a statement.
He continued, "The Cuban people are bravely asserting fundamental and universal rights. Those rights, including the right of peaceful protest and the right to freely determine their own future, must be respected. The United States calls on the Cuban regime to hear their people and serve their needs at this vital moment rather than enriching themselves."
You want us to believe that Biden wrote that? Hahaha.
Why not, it's better than the crap you write.
Intelligent people enjoy my posts. Stupid people think it's crap. I understand.
Intelligent people can recognize that you can't handle what Biden says.
Biden hasn't got a clue. You know that, so why don't you just man up and admit it.

Biden calls on Cuban regime to 'hear their people and serve their needs' amid rare protests​

(CNN)President Joe Biden on Monday expressed support for the Cuban people amid rare protests in the country over a lack of freedoms and a worsening economy, calling on Cuban President Miguel Diàz-Canel regime to "hear their people and serve their needs."
"We stand with the Cuban people and their clarion call for freedom and relief from the tragic grip of the pandemic and from the decades of repression and economic suffering to which they have been subjected by Cuba's authoritarian regime," Biden said in a statement.
He continued, "The Cuban people are bravely asserting fundamental and universal rights. Those rights, including the right of peaceful protest and the right to freely determine their own future, must be respected. The United States calls on the Cuban regime to hear their people and serve their needs at this vital moment rather than enriching themselves."
Only fellow mental midgets understand what Slow Joe says.

Everyone else snickers and eye rolls.

The man's cheese slipped off the cracker
You seem to be missing anything resembling cheese or crackers. in the meat of the OP's subject matter.

You're just a troll, I responded in kind.

ANYONE thinking Biden is anything other than a dementia ridden lost cause isn't to be taken serious

There ya have it, druggie
I see you hate Biden and his support of the Cuban people asking for redress from the Cuban govt. I am not surprised.
I hate that you're still trying to convince us that Biden is in charge. Talk about insulting our intelligence.

Only fellow mental midgets understand what Slow Joe says.

Everyone else snickers and eye rolls.

The man's cheese slipped off the cracker
You seem to be missing anything resembling cheese or crackers. in the meat of the OP's subject matter.

You're just a troll, I responded in kind.

ANYONE thinking Biden is anything other than a dementia ridden lost cause isn't to be taken serious

There ya have it, druggie
I see you hate Biden and his support of the Cuban people asking for redress from the Cuban govt. I am not surprised.

Red Joe isn't supporting the Cuban people, he's supporting the Cuban government. Just like you and the New York Times, who have decided the word "freedom" is an "anti-government slogan". Commies.

Actually we don't understand the mumble and bumble he says.
166053196_961168281356733_6409083485829137734_n.jpg

though the left in America hasnt shut down the internet they have definitely censored silenced and banned opposing views on social media
There’s simply no comparison here. Social media is run by private organizations. The government isn’t shutting down anything.

Forum List

Back