Communism Killed Millions and the "White Guilt" Pussy Suburban Idiots Don't Believe It.

First and foremost there is no such thing as "white guilt" unless you're an idiot and weak and subscribe to it.
Second your dumbass teachers and professors do not do jack- shit about the Cold War and the communist threat.
There is no wide spread law enforcement "murder" of Black people in the United States.
Fourth, non- blacks are twice as likely to be shot by law enforcement.
Fifth this is a common revolutionary communist tactic to divide and overthrow the capitalist societies that gave the world true liberty and freedom.
Sixth Antifa is a bunch of weak pussified white kids from suburbia that have successful parents, but have been indoctrinated to think this is bad.
7th our nation is at stake. I fought communist my whole life. If you dumb fucking pussy upper middle class dip shits think BLM gives a shit about you... you're just a tool to overthrow everything that enabled you to go to college, yet you act like a goddamn idiot. You should all be deported to Iran or North Korea. Lame pussy white boys who's white girlfriend went black. Pussy.
You're full of shit, you support Putin who has reinstated the official Stalin cult.
No he ain't You're a liar. Commies have killed millions and they still are.
The only people who support Commies are shitty Putin apologists like Bush92, and I totally agree that Commies have killed many millions, more than Hitler actually.

First and foremost there is no such thing as "white guilt" unless you're an idiot and weak and subscribe to it.
Second your dumbass teachers and professors do not do jack- shit about the Cold War and the communist threat.
There is no wide spread law enforcement "murder" of Black people in the United States.
Fourth, non- blacks are twice as likely to be shot by law enforcement.
Fifth this is a common revolutionary communist tactic to divide and overthrow the capitalist societies that gave the world true liberty and freedom.
Sixth Antifa is a bunch of weak pussified white kids from suburbia that have successful parents, but have been indoctrinated to think this is bad.
7th our nation is at stake. I fought communist my whole life. If you dumb fucking pussy upper middle class dip shits think BLM gives a shit about you... you're just a tool to overthrow everything that enabled you to go to college, yet you act like a goddamn idiot. You should all be deported to Iran or North Korea. Lame pussy white boys who's white girlfriend went black. Pussy.
You're full of shit, you support Putin who has reinstated the official Stalin cult.
No he ain't You're a liar. Commies have killed millions and they still are.
The only people who support Commies are shitty Putin apologists like Bush92, and I totally agree that Commies have killed many millions, more than Hitler actually.
I have fought communism my whole life in and out of uniform. China and the Democrats are destroying our nation from within like a cancer. You're part of the tumor that must be removed.

Communism is long dead.

Get over it
Alive and well in the United States of America. See* Democratic Party, Black Lives Matter, Antifa, CNN, MSNBC, PBS. ABC, CBS, NBC. and the combination of print media fabricated bullshit. Just like North Korea, China, Iran, Russia. Fucking idiots like you perpetuate the ignorance.

Forum List

Back