Communism Killed Millions and the "White Guilt" Pussy Suburban Idiots Don't Believe It.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
First and foremost there is no such thing as "white guilt" unless you're an idiot and weak and subscribe to it.
Second your dumbass teachers and professors do not do jack- shit about the Cold War and the communist threat.
There is no wide spread law enforcement "murder" of Black people in the United States.
Fourth, non- blacks are twice as likely to be shot by law enforcement.
Fifth this is a common revolutionary communist tactic to divide and overthrow the capitalist societies that gave the world true liberty and freedom.
Sixth Antifa is a bunch of weak pussified white kids from suburbia that have successful parents, but have been indoctrinated to think this is bad.
7th our nation is at stake. I fought communist my whole life. If you dumb fucking pussy upper middle class dip shits think BLM gives a shit about you... you're just a tool to overthrow everything that enabled you to go to college, yet you act like a goddamn idiot. You should all be deported to Iran or North Korea. Lame pussy white boys who's white girlfriend went black. Pussy.

Communism is fairly new when it comes to history. So who killed all those people before Commie Russia came along ?

Communism is fairly new when it comes to history. So who killed all those people before Commie Russia came along ?
Same kind of people they were just called something else. Today they are called democrats.

Last edited:
Consider this when you want communism.

big tits 1.jpg

Government School teachers are unionized, and the Teachers Union loves communism.

Of course students aren't going to hear about it, particularly after the Berlin Wall fell.

First and foremost there is no such thing as "white guilt" unless you're an idiot and weak and subscribe to it.
Second your dumbass teachers and professors do not do jack- shit about the Cold War and the communist threat.
There is no wide spread law enforcement "murder" of Black people in the United States.
Fifth this is a common revolutionary communist tactic to divide and overthrow the capitalist societies that gave the world true liberty and freedom.
Sixth Antifa is a bunch of weak pussified white kids from suburbia that have successful parents, but have been indoctrinated to think this is bad.
7th our nation is at stake. I fought communist my whole life. If you dumb fucking pussy upper middle class dip shits think BLM gives a shit about you... you're just a tool to overthrow everything that enabled you to go to college, yet you act like a goddamn idiot. You should all be deported to Iran or North Korea. Lame pussy white boys who's white girlfriend went black. Pussy.
You're full of shit, you support Putin who has reinstated the official Stalin cult.

You're full of shit, you support Putin who has reinstated the official Stalin cult.
No he ain't You're a liar. Commies have killed millions and they still are.

What are you babbling about? You also support Putin's reinstatement of the Stalin cult?

What are you babbling about? You also support Putin's reinstatement of the Stalin cult?
I stand against Putin. That's why I voted for Trump.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Young punk spoiled suburban white crybabies better wake up and stop being a tool for communist China by doing Antifa. You need to be wiped from the face of the earth.

Forum List

Back