• Destroying private property is a good thing

• Surrounding individuals in a threatening way is a bad thing

• Surrounding individuals in a threatening way is a good thing

• Throwing bricks at Police is a bad thing

• Throwing bricks at Police is a good thing

• It is wrong to judge people as a group

• It is ok to judge people as a group

Results are only viewable after voting.
Real racism is unhealthy, but rare. Manufactured racism is toxic and common. Police Brutality is unhealthy, but the fifth column journalists manufacturing a false sense thereof is toxic.

Where I find no common ground is with all the immature domestic terrorism supporters here who play this game where they support all the looting and burning, but pretend they haven't. They engage in this rhetorical sleight of hand where they call the looting and burning a "demonstration" and a peaceful one at that and then launch into a verbal assault against any who object to the looting and arson.

It's just an old Stasi style agitprop technique, and is patently dishonest.

Just checking the sanity of the USMB average poster. Please select only one of each opposing view.
I think treating people as individuals is what is missing in your poll.

Racism is a personal thing and is done by individuals. America itself is not systemically racist as our very founding was based on "equal protections under the law for all". That was the premise put forth by our founding fathers. We breed racism by doing identity politics and telling people they are victims and no longer hold them accountable for their individual actions.

Not one of us today were slaves and not one of us today has been a slave owner. People need to be held to account for their actions despite their race, color, religion or sexual orientation. The consequences should be the same for everyone and not enhanced for some and not others. IF your going to have hate crimes it must be equally applied or you create victims and your own problems.

Officers who are abusive need to be dealt with appropriately. The entire democrat platform is one of race baiting and victim-hood. The sooner we remove victim hood from our system and hold everyone equally accountable the faster racism will be a thing of the past.

Just checking the sanity of the USMB average poster. Please select only one of each opposing view.
I think treating people as individuals is what is missing in your poll.

Racism is a personal thing and is done by individuals. America itself is not systemically racist as our very founding was based on "equal protections under the law for all". That was the premise put forth by our founding fathers. We breed racism by doing identity politics and telling people they are victims and no longer hold them accountable for their individual actions.

Not one of us today were slaves and not one of us today has been a slave owner. People need to be held to account for their actions despite their race, color, religion or sexual orientation. The consequences should be the same for everyone and not enhanced for some and not others. IF your going to have hate crimes it must be equally applied or you create victims and your own problems.

Officers who are abusive need to be dealt with appropriately. The entire democrat platform is one of race baiting and victim-hood. The sooner we remove victim hood from our system and hold everyone equally accountable the faster racism will be a thing of the past.
I guess I can only use nine choices. Tried to add but didn't work.

Forum List

Back