commie German Afrika Korps & Marxist Zanzibar genocide

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

commie German Afrika Korps​

They also had a large presence in Zanzibar, the Stazi having trained the local secret police and the East German government having a consulate/embassy on the island. I believe some of the earlier patrol boats of the commie Zanzibar government were from East Germany.

Remembering Zanzibar's revolution and its bloody aftermath

https://www.trtworld.com › Magazine

PDF) The 1964 Zanzibar Genocide: The Politics of Denial

https://www.researchgate.net › publication › 325605315_...

5 Jul 2022 — Zanzibar genocide was intended as a final solution to the existence of the Arab “settles” in Africa. It wiped out one quarter of them before ...

12 Jan 2021 — For the British and the US, the events that transpired in Zanzibar were deeply worrying and viewed as potentially a “communist takeover,” to the ..

Last edited:
Yet you support the Nazis in the Ukraine.
You want to appear to be equidistant from political bias, but nevertheless you keep repeating Russian prropaganda narratives. Supporting Ukraine in the war doesn't mean supporting the Nazis in Ukraine.

You want to appear to be equidistant from political bias, but nevertheless you keep repeating Russian prropaganda narratives. Supporting Ukraine in the war doesn't mean supporting the Nazis in Ukraine.
So you are unaware of Nazis in Ukraine. Wow.

So you are unaware of Nazis in Ukraine. Wow.
Yes, I am aware about them. And so I will repeat once again - supporting Ukraine in the war doesn't mean supporting the Nazis in Ukraine.

It might be called influential. And I think it was left in Mariupol on purpose. But don't ask about proofs.
I don’t doubt they were sacrificed at Mariupol. No one with a brain wants anything to do with crazed murderous Nazis. However I suspect there are more Nazis in the Ukraine government, or influencing it.

I don’t doubt they were sacrificed at Mariupol. No one with a brain wants anything to do with crazed murderous Nazis. However I suspect there are more Nazis in the Ukraine government, or influencing it.
It depends on what your description of a Nazi is. There are many parallels between Ukraine now and Croatia in 90s. Glorification of German collaborators in WWII, a brutal war with a neighbour over disputed territories, attempts to create a national state. And those people won the war and built a Croatia we see today. Is Croatia a Nazi state now?

Once again, all depends on what you call a Nazi. This term is so widely and often mindlessly used now that it has lost its meaning.

New Topics

Forum List

Back