Commencement Speaker Wyoming Senator Cynthia Lummis Booed at U Wyoming Graduation For Saying There’s Only 2 Sexes

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Senator Cynthia Lummis was booed by students for her anti-LGBTQ rhetoric during a commencement speech at the University of Wyoming.

Gen Z won’t back down!

Senator Cynthia Lummis was booed by students for her anti-LGBTQ rhetoric during a commencement speech at the University of Wyoming.

Gen Z won’t back down!
What’s the third sex?

I will never understand why these spineless weanies pols would back down to the gender bender insanity of indoctrinated wokesters.
There are only 2 genders. Unless you're a hermaphrodite you have no argument here. None
Tell the truth & let them deal with it or not but never apologize for speaking to the facts

1652724326637.png

I will never understand why these spineless weanies pols would back down to the gender bender insanity of indoctrinated wokesters.
There are only 2 genders. Unless you're a hermaphrodite you have no argument here. None
Tell the truth & let them deal with it or not but never apologize for speaking to the facts
Nope. There's 2 sexes several genders, but most of the people who are talking about this are dumb as shit including the young people at the graduation and Cynthia Loomis who walked straight into this buzzsaw.

If I saw a trans child walking towards me and a Republican in his MAGA attire walking towards me from other direction. Guess which one, I’m going to be afraid might want to do me some harm.
Since homo's have a propensity for molesting children.
I sure any normal man regardless of political persuasion would do what's necessary to protect the child.

Since homo's have a propensity for molesting children.
I sure any normal man regardless of political persuasion would do what's necessary to protect the child.
Not necessarily.. Was Jerry Sandusky a homosexual?

Not necessarily.. Was Jerry Sandusky a homosexual?
Our nation has most if not all the laws set up for a draconian alpha male despot to run it. All of this is the fun preliminaries. Despots have a way of cleaning the system up. Our unique American culture has been attacked and slowly replaced with the ways of others moving here instead of them being absorbed int the old one. If this keeps p and it seems it will, its only a matter of time now.

Sex is biology. Gender is psychology. If you're a man that lives as a woman that's Gender
No it’s not biologically you are born either a male or female feeling you should be the opposite gender of the one you were born as does not change this and it never will. If one wants to go through the whole transition process fine but it still won’t change the fact you were born as either a male or female nor will it change the fact that after you go through the process you will still be either a male or female. If people wish to pretend this is not the case fine I would never infringe on anyones right to be an idiot.

Sex is biology. Gender is psychology. If you're a man that lives as a woman that's Gender
I think you meant to say gender dysphoria is a psychological disorder. If a man wants to live as a woman that's gender dysphoria.
You're welcome.
There are only 2 genders/sexes & no amount of delusions/derangement can change this fact

If I saw a trans child walking towards me and a Republican in his MAGA attire walking towards me from other direction. Guess which one, I’m going to be afraid might want to do me some harm.
Given the psychological problems well documented in the trans section, I'd hope you would be smart to realize that the trans is more likely to commit violent crimes than a MAGA. And that the MAGA is more likely to save your worthless ass from the tranny that you never thought was a thought.

Forum List

Back