'Commander & Chief Biden LIED': Secretary Of Defense, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, & USCENTCOM Commander

“Retaining Bagram would have required putting as many as 5,000 U.S. troops in harm's way just to operate and defend it,” Austin said in a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Austin attempted to defend the horrible decision to abandon Bagram by claiming we would have put 5,000 troops in Bagram...to which he received the factual point that had he not decided to pull the military out 1st we would not have had to have sent 5,000 troops back in.

ALSO, DID AUSTIN JUST TELL CONGRESS, IN HIS OPINION, GETTING EVERY AMERICAN OUT OF AFGHANISTAN AND NOT LEAVING WAS NOT WORTH SENDING MORE TROOPS BACK IN?!

Whatever you say bucko, Good luck in your war against the vast majority of snowflakes then!
Sorry that Biden's Secretary of Defense, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and USCENTCOM Commander just exposed Joe Biden - even more so - to have ZERO credibility, to be a liar whose word can not be trusted, and nothing out of his mouth can be believed.

Sorry that Biden's Secretary of Defense, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and USCENTCOM Commander just exposed Joe Biden - even more so - to have ZERO credibility, to be a liar whose word can not be trusted, and nothing out of his mouth can be believed.
First of all, why are you sorry? Second, didn't we just determine that nothing was "just exposed"?? All this was known in August. You're a broken record.

Yes Joe lied and his credibility took a hit as it should, he will need to work to earn back the peoples trust. Don't pretend like you care about liars though after holding Trumps water for 4 years. You're playing politics and its obvious

First of all, why are you sorry? Second, didn't we just determine that nothing was "just exposed"?? All this was known in August. You're a broken record.

Yes Joe lied and his credibility took a hit as it should, he will need to work to earn back the peoples trust. Don't pretend like you care about liars though after holding Trumps water for 4 years. You're playing politics and its obvious
Thank you for your comments...and flip-flopping...Dr. Fauci.

:auiqs.jpg:

With regards to Afghanistan, Biden not only fucked the duck in the ass....he gave the duck a reach around and talked dirty in the duck's ear.

Biden makes Carter look like Ike.

Secretary of Defense Austin, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Milley, and USCENTCOM Commander McKenzie all admitted today that they FU@KED UP the withdrawal out of Afghanistan.

Austin admitted that the plan he submitted to the President, the planned he executed, which resulted in leaving Americans behind was a horrible / failed plan.

Milley admitted he was completely wrong when he called the withdrawal an 'Extraordinary Success', that instead it WAS a DISASTER.

McKenzie admitted that there were strategic sand tactical mistakes made that contributed to the overall disaster.

Numerous Congress members from both sides of the aisle demanded to know, after the biggest military and diplomatic failure in decades, possibly in history, that has cost the US credibility and allies, how none of the three can sit there not having submitted their resumes or expecting to be fired and that no one has been punished......

This was WRONG, though - someone WAS held accountable.

Lt Col Scheller is now in jail for having publicly stated as fact everything that came out today and was confirmed to be FACT:

Lt. Col. Scheller Incarcerated and Sent to the Brig for Speaking Out against Weak US Generals for Surrendering Afghanistan, Stranding Americans and Arming Taliban Terrorists

WH Press Secretary Psaki just lied her ass off by declaring Biden's top 3 advisors were split on whether to take out all the troops or leave 2500 behind.

Just minutes ago Austin, Milley, and McKenzie finished swearing under oath that they ALL told the President to leave 2500 troops behind and Biden ignored their recommendation!

Holy shit! The committee grilling these 3 us still going on & just minutes after America watching these 3 guys prove Biden lied his ass off, Psaki lies her ass off to continue to defend Biden's exposed lie.

When asked which one of the 3 did NOT recommend leaving troops behind, Psaki (of course) could not come up with a name...

Holly hell, she, Biden, and his administration has ZERO shame, zero integrity......

Milley was caught / exposed lying as well, thanks to McKenzie:

"Milley. After the initial fall of Kabul, Milley did a press conference at the Pentagon in which he asserted that no one had predicted what transpired. That’s in direct conflict with McKenzie’s assertion that he predicted it, a prediction that Milley now claims to have agreed with under oath."

"McKenzie makes it clear that not only did he anticipate it, but that he warned the president about it. Despite that, Biden went and did multiple press conferences and interviews where he pointedly lied to the American people about what he was being told would happen if he withdrew the way he intended to. Further, Milley and Austin also testified to that effect today, which means even Biden’s attempt at hedging by asserting that his generals were split isn’t true."

-- Hear THAT, Psaki, you lying bit@h?!

WH Press Secretary Psaki just lied her ass off by declaring Biden's top 3 advisors were split on whether to take out all the troops or leave 2500 behind.

Just minutes ago Austin, Milley, and McKenzie finished swearing under oath that they ALL told the President to leave 2500 troops behind and Biden ignored their recommendation!

Holy shit! The committee grilling these 3 us still going on & just minutes after America watching these 3 guys prove Biden lied his ass off, Psaki lies her ass off to continue to defend Biden's exposed lie.

When asked which one of the 3 did NOT recommend leaving troops behind, Psaki (of course) could not come up with a name...

Holly hell, she, Biden, and his administration has ZERO shame, zero integrity......
Welcome to how it felt for us sane and normal people over the past 4 years. Not cool being lied to by those at the top is it... Glad you finally took the blinders off and see this as an issue. Try and hold EVERYBODY to it from now on. No more passes for those on the Right or named Trump

Welcome to how it felt for us sane and normal people over the past 4 years. Not cool being lied to by those at the top is it... Glad you finally took the blinders off and see this as an issue. Try and hold EVERYBODY to it from now on. No more passes for those on the Right or named Trump
WTF are you talking about?

Today's hearing showed how even the Chairmanof the Jint Chiefs of Staff made up lies about and undermined the Presidentbof the United States and even committed treason.

Milley told earlier about how HE felt Trump was 'crazy' before volunteering to warn the CCP if the US ever decided to attack. Today he admitted that Trump never gave any reason for him to think he was crazy or that he would ever think of bombing China.
- Trump did not force Milley or give him reason to commit treason - his doing so anyway is not only 'crazy', that is CRIMINAL / TREASON.

It was confirmed today tha the blood of 13 service members and the lion's share of the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster is on Biden's hands, HIS responsibility, because he ignored the advice of his top 3 generals/ military leaders AND his CIA advisors!

Biden's top accomplishments as Commanser and Chief are:

1. Immediately sending more troops into Syria to fight BARRY'S war...and then forgetting we have troops in Syria

2. The Afghanistan withdrawal disaster, 13 American troops dead, hundress of Americans and allies left behind, the compete loss of credibility of support from allies, huge embarrassment, a massive display of weakness and incompetence, 20 years and sacrifices wasted, and a near guarantee that our chosen/ grandchildren will have to go back into Afghanistan to fight again in the future.

'The war in Afghanistan is not over.'
- USCENTCOM COMMANDER McKenzie

AND SECT OF DEFENSE AUSTIN JUST GOT ROASTED FOR SUBMITTING A PLAN TO EVACUATE THE MILITARY 1ST BEFORE EVACUATING ALL US CITIZENS.....

WATCH: Milley says he recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan, Biden claimed he was never told
COMMANDER CONTRADICTED \ LIVE NOW

WATCH: Milley says he recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan, Biden claimed he was never told

President Biden, Secretary of Defense Austin, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Milley, and USCENTCOM Commander McKenzie are ALL getting ROASTED before Congress today.

The Committee members drove the point home, through the answers to their questions from Austin, Milley, and McKenzie, that President Biden LIED numerous times about the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Austin and Milley made it clear repeatedly that Biden ignored their advice regarding giving up Bagram, methods of withdrawal, and regarding failed decisions Biden made.

MILLEY: BIDEN LIED WHEN HE SAID AL QAEDA WAS NO LONGER IN AFGHANISTAN.

Milley contradicts Biden, says he recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said Tuesday that he recommended the U.S. keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan prior to the chaotic military withdrawal last month, appearing to contradict Biden’s statements that he received no such recommendation.

“I won't share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation. And I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan,” Milley said in a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Milley was asked if he is going to resign over the fact that Biden ignored his advice and the withdrawal ended in such a disaster. Milley said he would not.

Congress members BLASTED Milley for calling the disastrous withdrawal an 'Extraordinary Success' despite the fact that numerous tactical and strategic mistakes made, despite 13 American service members were killed, and despite the fact that AMERICANS WERE LEFT BEHIND.

MILLEY WAS FORCED TO ADMIT THE WITHDRAWAL WAS A FAILURE OVERALL:

Milley calls U.S. evacuation from Afghanistan a 'strategic failure'​

“It was a logistical success, but a strategic failure,” Milley said during a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee. “And I think those are two different."

Milley says he won’t resign over Biden not taking his advice on Afghanistan

“Resigning is a really serious thing. It's a political act, if I’m resigning in protest,” Milley said. “My job is to provide advice. My statutory responsibility is to provide legal advice or best military advice to the president. And that's my legal requirement. That's what the law is. The president doesn't have to agree with that advice."

Sect of Defense Austin was HAMMERED for proposing and carrying out a withdrawal plan that consisted in taking out the military before evacuating Americans, something that has never been done before. Austin feebly attempted to defend himself by claiming a NEO operation is responsible for the evacuation of citizens and a withdrawal was a military operation. Congressmen, again, HAMMERED Austin, reminding him a NEO IS a military-run evacuation, one that should have been executed before pulling the military out of Afghanistan.

BIDEN WAS BOUND BY NO AGREEMENTS
SEVERAL CONGRESS MEMBERS DROVE HOME THE POINT THAT THE EXCUSE THAT BIDEN WAS BOUND TO THE DEAL MADE BETWEEN PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE TALIBAN IS COMPLETEL BULLSHIT, THAT BIDEN WAS NO MORE BOUND TO THE DEAL WITH THE TALIBAN THAN HE WAS BOUND TO TRUMP'S CNXED CLIMATE ACCORD, CNXED IRAN DEAL, OR AGREEMENTS MADE BETWEEN SOUTH AMERICAN NATIONS AND MEXICO REGARDING IMMIGRATIONS!

FINALLY, FOR NOW:

Austin (and Milley) repeatedly gave the WH talking point that 'AMERICANS WERE NOT LEFT BEHIND' because we are still working to get Americans out.

Austin was brutally 'SHOT IN THE FACE' as he was called out for reciting the Biden Administration Talking point while the FACT is the United States military and govt DID leave Americans behind....which is why we are now scrambling to try to get them out.

GEN McKenzie was extremely and honorable, showed great leadership, by declaring that HE is solely responsible for the drone strike tha killed a US aid worker and 10 children. He pointed out that it was in his Area of Responsibility (AOR), that it was his Command, and therefor it is his fault.
- Even though he probably just ended his own career by making this declaration, I hope Joe Biden was watching this. Despite claiming anything that went wrong under his Presidency would be his fault because 'the buck stops here', Biden has blamed anyone and everyone for this disaster.

WE LEARNED SO FAR TODAY:
- BIDEN LIED HIS ASS OFF
- BIDEN DID NOT TAKE THE ADVICE OF HIS MILITARY ADVISORS / EXPERTS
- BIDEN WAS NOT BOUND BY TRUMP'S DEAL WITH THE TALIBAN
- AL QAEDA IS IN AFGHANISTAN
- WE ARE STILL AT WAR BECAUSE AL QAEDA IS AT WAR WITH US
- TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC MISTAKES WERE MADE THAT CONTRIBUTED IN THIS DISASTER
- SECRETARY OF DEFENSE AUSTIN PRESENTED AND CONDUCTED A HORRIBLE PLAN TO EVACUATE AMERICANS AND WITHDRAWAL
- GEN McKENZIE DEMONSTRATED WHAT A TRUE LEADER LOOKS LIKE BY ACCEPTING FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DRONE STRIKE THAT KILLED 10 INNOCENT PEOPLE. HE SHOWED MORE LEADERSHIP, MORE CHARACTER, AND MORE INTEGRITY THAN THE PRESIDENT / COMMANDER AND CHIEF.
- THE WITHDRAWAL WAS A DISASTER.
- BIDEN AT LEAST NEEDS TO BE CENSURED FOR LYING TO / MISLEADING THE NATION AND CONGRESS
- AUSTIN AND MILLEY SHOULD BOTH BE FIRED.

Please do not allow them to leave the building, arrest them all immediately!

BIG PICTURE......We had an airbase right next to China and Joe shut it down....I'd like to know why....now China has control of that base....
1632861465851.jpeg

WTF are you talking about?

Today's hearing showed how even the Chairmanof the Jint Chiefs of Staff made up lies about and undermined the Presidentbof the United States and even committed treason.

Milley told earlier about how HE felt Trump was 'crazy' before volunteering to warn the CCP if the US ever decided to attack. Today he admitted that Trump never gave any reason for him to think he was crazy or that he would ever think of bombing China.
- Trump did not force Milley or give him reason to commit treason - his doing so anyway is not only 'crazy', that is CRIMINAL / TREASON.

It was confirmed today tha the blood of 13 service members and the lion's share of the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster is on Biden's hands, HIS responsibility, because he ignored the advice of his top 3 generals/ military leaders AND his CIA advisors!

Biden's top accomplishments as Commanser and Chief are:

1. Immediately sending more troops into Syria to fight BARRY'S war...and then forgetting we have troops in Syria

2. The Afghanistan withdrawal disaster, 13 American troops dead, hundress of Americans and allies left behind, the compete loss of credibility of support from allies, huge embarrassment, a massive display of weakness and incompetence, 20 years and sacrifices wasted, and a near guarantee that our chosen/ grandchildren will have to go back into Afghanistan to fight again in the future.

'The war in Afghanistan is not over.'
- USCENTCOM COMMANDER McKenzie
I'm talking about the daily and verifiable lies and mistruths that came out of Trumps pie hole and his White House on a near daily basis. Biden absolutely botched the withdrawal and lied about several things and he should be held accountable like he is right now. What I'm saying to you is that you ignore the lies from the top over the past 4 years while us sane people had to sit through them in disbelief. Now that you are awakened and rightfully outraged at our leaders lying to us, you should hold that feeling and apply it both ways because I just saw you make excuses for it over the past 4 years.

AND SECT OF DEFENSE AUSTIN JUST GOT ROASTED FOR SUBMITTING A PLAN TO EVACUATE THE MILITARY 1ST BEFORE EVACUATING ALL US CITIZENS.....

COMMANDER CONTRADICTED \ LIVE NOW

President Biden, Secretary of Defense Austin, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Milley, and USCENTCOM Commander McKenzie are ALL getting ROASTED before Congress today.

The Committee members drove the point home, through the answers to their questions from Austin, Milley, and McKenzie, that President Biden LIED numerous times about the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Austin and Milley made it clear repeatedly that Biden ignored their advice regarding giving up Bagram, methods of withdrawal, and regarding failed decisions Biden made.

MILLEY: BIDEN LIED WHEN HE SAID AL QAEDA WAS NO LONGER IN AFGHANISTAN.

Milley contradicts Biden, says he recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said Tuesday that he recommended the U.S. keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan prior to the chaotic military withdrawal last month, appearing to contradict Biden’s statements that he received no such recommendation.

“I won't share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation. And I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan,” Milley said in a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Milley was asked if he is going to resign over the fact that Biden ignored his advice and the withdrawal ended in such a disaster. Milley said he would not.

Congress members BLASTED Milley for calling the disastrous withdrawal an 'Extraordinary Success' despite the fact that numerous tactical and strategic mistakes made, despite 13 American service members were killed, and despite the fact that AMERICANS WERE LEFT BEHIND.

MILLEY WAS FORCED TO ADMIT THE WITHDRAWAL WAS A FAILURE OVERALL:

Milley calls U.S. evacuation from Afghanistan a 'strategic failure'​

“It was a logistical success, but a strategic failure,” Milley said during a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee. “And I think those are two different."

Milley says he won’t resign over Biden not taking his advice on Afghanistan

“Resigning is a really serious thing. It's a political act, if I’m resigning in protest,” Milley said. “My job is to provide advice. My statutory responsibility is to provide legal advice or best military advice to the president. And that's my legal requirement. That's what the law is. The president doesn't have to agree with that advice."

Sect of Defense Austin was HAMMERED for proposing and carrying out a withdrawal plan that consisted in taking out the military before evacuating Americans, something that has never been done before. Austin feebly attempted to defend himself by claiming a NEO operation is responsible for the evacuation of citizens and a withdrawal was a military operation. Congressmen, again, HAMMERED Austin, reminding him a NEO IS a military-run evacuation, one that should have been executed before pulling the military out of Afghanistan.

BIDEN WAS BOUND BY NO AGREEMENTS
SEVERAL CONGRESS MEMBERS DROVE HOME THE POINT THAT THE EXCUSE THAT BIDEN WAS BOUND TO THE DEAL MADE BETWEEN PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE TALIBAN IS COMPLETEL BULLSHIT, THAT BIDEN WAS NO MORE BOUND TO THE DEAL WITH THE TALIBAN THAN HE WAS BOUND TO TRUMP'S CNXED CLIMATE ACCORD, CNXED IRAN DEAL, OR AGREEMENTS MADE BETWEEN SOUTH AMERICAN NATIONS AND MEXICO REGARDING IMMIGRATIONS!

FINALLY, FOR NOW:

Austin (and Milley) repeatedly gave the WH talking point that 'AMERICANS WERE NOT LEFT BEHIND' because we are still working to get Americans out.

Austin was brutally 'SHOT IN THE FACE' as he was called out for reciting the Biden Administration Talking point while the FACT is the United States military and govt DID leave Americans behind....which is why we are now scrambling to try to get them out.

GEN McKenzie was extremely and honorable, showed great leadership, by declaring that HE is solely responsible for the drone strike tha killed a US aid worker and 10 children. He pointed out that it was in his Area of Responsibility (AOR), that it was his Command, and therefor it is his fault.
- Even though he probably just ended his own career by making this declaration, I hope Joe Biden was watching this. Despite claiming anything that went wrong under his Presidency would be his fault because 'the buck stops here', Biden has blamed anyone and everyone for this disaster.

WE LEARNED SO FAR TODAY:
- BIDEN LIED HIS ASS OFF
- BIDEN DID NOT TAKE THE ADVICE OF HIS MILITARY ADVISORS / EXPERTS
- BIDEN WAS NOT BOUND BY TRUMP'S DEAL WITH THE TALIBAN
- AL QAEDA IS IN AFGHANISTAN
- WE ARE STILL AT WAR BECAUSE AL QAEDA IS AT WAR WITH US
- TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC MISTAKES WERE MADE THAT CONTRIBUTED IN THIS DISASTER
- SECRETARY OF DEFENSE AUSTIN PRESENTED AND CONDUCTED A HORRIBLE PLAN TO EVACUATE AMERICANS AND WITHDRAWAL
- GEN McKENZIE DEMONSTRATED WHAT A TRUE LEADER LOOKS LIKE BY ACCEPTING FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DRONE STRIKE THAT KILLED 10 INNOCENT PEOPLE. HE SHOWED MORE LEADERSHIP, MORE CHARACTER, AND MORE INTEGRITY THAN THE PRESIDENT / COMMANDER AND CHIEF.
- THE WITHDRAWAL WAS A DISASTER.
- BIDEN AT LEAST NEEDS TO BE CENSURED FOR LYING TO / MISLEADING THE NATION AND CONGRESS
- AUSTIN AND MILLEY SHOULD BOTH BE FIRED.

Speaking as a leftist, I'm not sure where to go, one minute we like Milley for his politics, the next we have our POTUS to defend. Someone give me a narrative to adopt.

Trump lies, like 20 millions times. He said Pussy too, so fuck off everyone.

If that were the case then every president would have been incarcerated.
If Biden lied, that's not going to be a small thing.

My question on this has always been about the intelligence on which he acted. If he made that decision based on shit evidence, that's one thing (even though he's still responsible). But if his best intelligence reports were telling him not to do it, and then he lied about that? Then the shit that hit the fan is on him.

I'm glad we're out. I'm fine with that. But the clusterfuck has to be addressed.

If Biden lied, that's not going to be a small thing.

My question on this has always been about the intelligence on which he acted. If he made that decision based on shit evidence, that's one thing (even though he's still responsible). But if his best intelligence reports were telling him not to do it, and then he lied about that? Then the shit that hit the fan is on him.

I'm glad we're out. I'm fine with that. But the clusterfuck has to be addressed.

ILMAO.......You actually think Democrats are held accountable? Fuck no, the game is impeach Republicans for appearances, leftists slide under the rug.

243033397_408349973988413_237494133229460734_n.jpg

Today the U.S. generals all said they told Biden to leave troops in Afghanistan for protection. Biden said, in and interview, that no one told him that. WTF?

Forum List

Back