Coming Soon to Gaza: Lashes in Criminal Code

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
All those Gazans posting and those viewing this forum had better tell your friends and relatives back in Gaza to watch their step.

Coming Soon to Gaza: Lashes in Criminal Code

Hamas taking another step towards the full implementation of Sharia law in Gaza, will introduce lashes for certain offenses.

By Dalit Halevi
First Publish: 3/26/2014, 3:13 AM

Nafez Al-Madhoun, the secretary of Hamas’s parliament in Gaza, said on Tuesday that the government is working on passing a new law pertaining to lashes. Speaking in an interview with a local newspaper, Madhoun said that the provisions of the new law will include a range of between 80 lashes for major offenses to 20 lashes for minor crimes.

Continue reading at:

Coming Soon to Gaza: Lashes in Criminal Code - Middle East - News - Israel National News

More importantly, they probably also have the death penalty.

Just behave yourself when you visit. You don't want to get lashed, now do you? As for the death penalty, they drag the victim through the streets and then hang him on a lamp post.

More importantly, they probably also have the death penalty.

Just behave yourself when you visit. You don't want to get lashed, now do you? As for the death penalty, they drag the victim through the streets and then hang him on a lamp post.

Well, any society with the death penalty is backward. So in that, I agree with you.

More people are executed by your friends than you will find executed in the U.S. In fact, there really aren't that many executions in the U.S. There are prisoners on Death Row who have been there for years. However, I do believe that if a person is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, he should be executed. After he has killed, why should the taxpapers have to pay for his food, clothing and medical care for years and years.

So, like the Muslims, you believe in the death penalty. Interesting.

Maybe you have no problem with mass murderers like your fellow Muslims. You have been very quiet about them murdering innocent people all the time.

No unlike the muslims who kill for the sheer pleasure of watching someone die the west views execution as a deterrent only used when the evidence is irrefutable and cast iron.
We don't kill because ali down the road says he saw that Christian tear a page out of a Koran and throw it away.

et al,

It is a form of self-determination. (They determine the character of their nation.)

If the 21st Century Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) wants to implement medieval laws which condone the deliberate, systematic, cruel and wanton infliction of physical suffering on its citizens as part of a criminal punishment process, then that is their right as a self-governing people; and an active demonstration of who they are morally and intellectually.

Most Respectfully,
R

No unlike the muslims who kill for the sheer pleasure of watching someone die the west views execution as a deterrent only used when the evidence is irrefutable and cast iron.
We don't kill because ali down the road says he saw that Christian tear a page out of a Koran and throw it away.

Very few Western countries have the death penalty. But killing by the state is killing makes no difference why.

Very few Western countries have the death penalty. But killing by the state is killing makes no difference why.

I guess it is quite OK to keep people like the Night Stalker and the Boston Strangler alive for years and years, feeding and clothing them and of course giving them first-class medical care when they need it. I would prefer that the money be used instead for poor families in need.

I guess it is quite OK to keep people like the Night Stalker and the Boston Strangler alive for years and years, feeding and clothing them and of course giving them first-class medical care when they need it. I would prefer that the money be used instead for poor families in need.

Again, very few Western countries have the death penalty for a combination of moral and religious regions. And to avoid this:

Carlos DeLuna was put to death in December 1989 for a murder in Corpus Christi. But he didn't commit the crime.

Yes, America, We Have Executed an Innocent Man - Andrew Cohen - The Atlantic

But I don't think that this thread is about the death penalty, is it?

OOOOPS wrong post.

Last edited:

Again, very few Western countries have the death penalty for a combination of moral and religious regions. And to avoid this:

Carlos DeLuna was put to death in December 1989 for a murder in Corpus Christi. But he didn't commit the crime.

Yes, America, We Have Executed an Innocent Man - Andrew Cohen - The Atlantic

But I don't think that this thread is about the death penalty, is it?

Most of the people executed have done the crime unless you want to say all the witnesses and evidence are lies. However, Americans don't go around murdering people in the name of their religion like your people do. They even bring this to America like the two Muslims who murdered a young Copt in New Jersey and cut his hands off. Say, why don't you visit Charlie Manson and tell him that you are so happy that he was allowed to live all these years even though he was responsible for his gang murdering several people. Maybe Sharon Tate's parents will be happy that you have taken such an interest. By the way, weren't you the one who brought up the death penalty in the U.S. in the first place.

My people, Roman Catholics, have not gone around murdering people in the name of religion since the Crusades.

I presented the various reasons most progressive societies have banned the death penalty. The fear of executing an innocent person is one of the most important. I don't understand what you find offensive about it. No, I did not bring up the death penalty in the U.S., I merely stated that the backward nutty Islamists of Hamas probably had the death penalty implying that the introduction of lashing was not that important in comparison.

My people, Roman Catholics, have not gone around murdering people in the name of religion since the Crusades.

I presented the various reasons most progressive societies have banned the death penalty. The fear of executing an innocent person is one of the most important. I don't understand what you find offensive about it. No, I did not bring up the death penalty in the U.S., I merely stated that the backward nutty Islamists of Hamas probably had the death penalty implying that the introduction of lashing was not that important in comparison.

You can claim whatever you want us to think your people are. However "your people" have been set upon and murdered in many places of the world of today just for their beliefs, and you seem every silent about it. Too bad that you find it offensive that I think those who have been found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt should be executed, and the money saved that would be spent on their upkeep in prison given to needy families.. I find it offensive that your brethren are busy murdering people just for their religious beliefs.

You can claim whatever you want us to think your people are. However "your people" have been set upon and murdered in many places of the world of today just for their beliefs, and you seem every silent about it. Too bad that you find it offensive that I think those who have been found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt should be executed, and the money saved that would be spent on their upkeep in prison given to needy families.. I find it offensive that your brethren are busy murdering people just for their religious beliefs.

How do you figure I am silent on the persecution of Christians. I am even the thread starter with a Christian persecution subject on another forum. (I also started a thread praising Pope Francis which is much more active) Mind you, the Jews are also considered persecutors of Christians by the posters on that thread, not just Muslims and Hindus. But, it is an international forum so it has a different audience.

But, again, this thread is not about the persecution of Christians outside of the area this thread is concerned about, Palestine.

How do you figure I am silent on the persecution of Christians. I am even the thread starter with a Christian persecution subject on another forum. (I also started a thread praising Pope Francis which is much more active) Mind you, the Jews are also considered persecutors of Christians by the posters on that thread, not just Muslims and Hindus. But, it is an international forum so it has a different audience.

But, again, this thread is not about the persecution of Christians outside of the area this thread is concerned about, Palestine.

Ah yes, the persecution of Christians!!!

Persecuting Christians? Or demonising Israel? - The Commentator

If you are concerned about the persecution of Christians or any other people, start a thread. I'll provide a contribution.

Forum List

Back