Coming Out as a Fag

Shoe fetus. That is funny!

I'm hoping it was a spelling error!
th (4).jpg

Would these fit?

there are a group of guys obsessed with calling each other gay - stupid...
It is totally stupid that a bunch of grown men cannot have a serious conversation about homos without devolving into high school name calling and sexual derision. Grow up!

you think people should live in the closet... write a post which uses the word "fag" at least a half dozen times and you think you're starting a "serious" conversation.

ok. but my response to you WA?S serious, little boy. how dare you try to push people into the closet because you hate yourself.
Ha ha ha! Strike Two!

you are on a public message board little boy. your calling me names doesn't deflect from your homophobic, self-hating o/p.

you're a sad little thing

I have this weakness lately for men with muscles..... unexplainable.....
Insecure. Who cares who or what you have a weakness for?

everyone cares.... why wouldn't they? well the men with muscles care anyway ;)
Why are you trying to pick up men on a messageboard? I thought you were married?

Look as an effort to show my good will and sensibilities, I took my pics out of the gallery.
What more do you want from me? I should hide my stunning personality as well????

Why are you trying to pick up men on a messageboard? I thought you were married?

Look as an effort to show my good will and sensibilities, I took my pics out of the gallery.
What more do you want from me? I should hide my stunning personality as well????
Get a clue. You don't have to hide your personality but you might wake up to how insecure you're coming across.

The stages of development of the baby shoe... see block #3 for fetal stage...

Loom-Knit-Bootie-Part3.jpg

there are a group of guys obsessed with calling each other gay - stupid...
It is totally stupid that a bunch of grown men cannot have a serious conversation about homos without devolving into high school name calling and sexual derision. Grow up!

you think people should live in the closet... write a post which uses the word "fag" at least a half dozen times and you think you're starting a "serious" conversation.

ok. but my response to you WA?S serious, little boy. how dare you try to push people into the closet because you hate yourself.
Ha ha ha! Strike Two!

you are on a public message board little boy. your calling me names doesn't deflect from your homophobic, self-hating o/p.

you're a sad little thing
Ooooooooooohhhhhh, I am so sorry, but that is not the correct answer. I hope you had fun playing, though. This is Bob Barker telling you to remember to cut off your dog's nuts!

Get a clue. You don't have to hide your personality but you might wake up to how insecure you're coming across.

ummmmm... I can sign you up for a class on how to recognize humor and sarcasm if you'd like....

ummmmm... I can sign you up for a class on how to recognize humor and sarcasm if you'd like....
I can sign you up for a class on cultivating happiness..

Says the poster with an itchy report finger..

The irony. I have never reported anyone. Maybe that's the key to happiness? ;)

Watch it now. YOU're this close to being reported!

Hands-Fingers-Crossed.jpg

The irony. I have never reported anyone. Maybe that's the key to happiness? ;)
That's the obvious assumption..

Forum List

Back