COMICAL!!!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
No where on planet earth does the entertainment field of professional politickin' get more slapstick comically ridiculous in the ludicrous than the subfield of groupthink religion! In this example of the super ludicrous we are presented with forty families that are islamo positive. The problem starts with the fact that islam is a restricted religion in India(where the forty families reside) due to the fact that islam is identified globally with terror cells. Common sense should tell these 40 islamo positive families "hey, let's keep our religious identity low so WE DON'T DRAW ATTENTION TO OURSELVES." But, what do they do? You guessed it, they dress up in these ridiculous costumes that are identified in EVERY non islamo nation on earth with TERRORISM.

Like my dad told me so loooong ago & I quote; "Kid, there are two kinds of people in this world. Those that learn the hard way & those that never learn at all."

No where on planet earth does the entertainment field of professional politickin' get more slapstick comically ridiculous in the ludicrous than the subfield of groupthink religion! In this example of the super ludicrous we are presented with forty families that are islamo positive. The problem starts with the fact that islam is a restricted religion in India(where the forty families reside) due to the fact that islam is identified globally with terror cells. Common sense should tell these 40 islamo positive families "hey, let's keep our religious identity low so WE DON'T DRAW ATTENTION TO OURSELVES." But, what do they do? You guessed it, they dress up in these ridiculous costumes that are identified in EVERY non islamo nation on earth with TERRORISM.

Like my dad told me so loooong ago & I quote; "Kid, there are two kinds of people in this world. Those that learn the hard way & those that never learn at all."

Seems like you are blaming the victims here. Would you feel the same if they were Christians?

Seems like you are blaming the victims here. Would you feel the same if they were Christians?
Indians suspected these Muslims of connections to terror cells. Christians, on the other hand, have established numerous charities in that country.

Indians suspected these Muslims of connections to terror cells. Christians, on the other hand, have established numerous charities in that country.
You didn't answer my question. Besides what has intermarriage to do with terrorism? Any Muslim willing to marry a Hindu is unlikely to become a terrorist.

Forum List

Back