Comey's memos make Trump look very bad, trying to obstruct!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The report from DOJ Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz rebutted Comey’s claims that the memos were merely personal recollections, not official FBI records, and sharply criticized the former FBI chief for mishandling sensitive information.

(no they are his notes from meetings, and also they put his memos for all to see, on the net and it sure makes tramp look bad)
snip

The watchdog report has reverberated throughout Washington, thrusting Comey — a figure who has long drawn ire from members of both parties over his work at the FBI during the 2016 election — back into the political fray.

(the republicans sure loved it when he re-opened the investigation of Hillary before the election, that helped tramp win)
snip

“Perhaps never in the history of our Country has someone been more thoroughly disgraced and excoriated than James Comey in the just released Inspector General’s Report. He should be ashamed of himself!” Trump tweeted Thursday, hours after the release of the report. (no, actually tramp it made you look bad-attempting to obstruct justice)

Snip

Comey seized on.

“I don’t need a public apology from those who defamed me, but a quick message with a ‘sorry we lied about you’ would be nice,” Comey tweeted.

“And to all those who’ve spent two years talking about me ‘going to jail’ or being a ‘liar and a leaker’—ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president.”

(but an apology would be in order)

Five takeaways from Justice IG report on Comey
--------------------------------------------------------------
the words in parenthesis are my opinion of the whole issue. Tramp is above the law, its been shown ever so often, I suggest the founders never realized they'd have a person like tramp as Potus, trying to get away with everything, and putting people in high places that give their loyalty.

Take Barr he is repaying tramp by having a Christmas party at his PO hotel, for 30,000 bucks. That is repaying for the position and brown-nosing.

The report from DOJ Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz rebutted Comey’s claims that the memos were merely personal recollections, not official FBI records, and sharply criticized the former FBI chief for mishandling sensitive information.

(no they are his notes from meetings, and also they put his memos for all to see, on the net and it sure makes tramp look bad)
snip

The watchdog report has reverberated throughout Washington, thrusting Comey — a figure who has long drawn ire from members of both parties over his work at the FBI during the 2016 election — back into the political fray.

(the republicans sure loved it when he re-opened the investigation of Hillary before the election, that helped tramp win)
snip

“Perhaps never in the history of our Country has someone been more thoroughly disgraced and excoriated than James Comey in the just released Inspector General’s Report. He should be ashamed of himself!” Trump tweeted Thursday, hours after the release of the report. (no, actually tramp it made you look bad-attempting to obstruct justice)

Snip

Comey seized on.

“I don’t need a public apology from those who defamed me, but a quick message with a ‘sorry we lied about you’ would be nice,” Comey tweeted.

“And to all those who’ve spent two years talking about me ‘going to jail’ or being a ‘liar and a leaker’—ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president.”

the words in parenthesis are my opinion of the whole issue. Tramp is above the law, its been shown ever so often, I suggest the founders never realized they'd have a person like tramp as Potus, trying to get away with everything, and putting people in high places that give their loyalty.

Take Barr he is repaying tramp by having a Christmas party at his PO hotel, for 30,000 bucks. That is repaying for the position and brown-nosing.
After being forced to watch Comey for the last couple years, it's hard to imagine anyone giving him any credibility whatsoever. Everything he says is obviously geared toward deflecting criticism or charges away from himself.. He may be the biggest weasel this country has ever seen. I'm surprised you attempt to glean any useful information from that sissy boy.

snip

snip

Snip

Comey seized on.

You sure like beating that poor old dead horse.

Mueller's report cleared Trump. You need to get with the program.

Oh wait. I forgot. You're a Trump hating piece of shit. Never mind. LOL

Comey has no credibility. In fact, he's a prime example of what the Framers meant when they warned us about standing armies. It's to the point that they've weaponized democracy all over the world and now they've come home to America itself to wreak their havoc on our own electorate's democratic process.

Last edited:

snip

snip

Snip

Comey seized on.

Still butthurt over the Mueller nothingburger?

Grow up.

snip

snip

Snip

Comey seized on.

Course if the whole thing was a total fabrication Comey cannot be prosecuted for anything....which more likely than not why he isn't......

If James Comey talked to Trump in private and then made up a story about what was said....he can't be prosecuted. He can be for releasing accurate information to the public.

snip

snip

Snip

Comey seized on.

Course if the whole thing was a total fabrication Comey cannot be prosecuted for anything....which more likely than not why he isn't......

If James Comey talked to Trump in private and then made up a story about what was said....he can't be prosecuted. He can be for releasing accurate information to the public.

I believe the memos are true, as stated in the Mueller report. We know how tramp likes loyalty, and continued and continues to obstruct justice, by doing one lawsuit after another, using the courts, now he has his men in DC, judges and the AG.

snip

snip

Snip

Comey seized on.

I believe the memos are true, as stated in the Mueller report. We know how tramp likes loyalty, and continued and continues to obstruct justice, by doing one lawsuit after another, using the courts, now he has his men in DC, judges and the AG.
I think that any story that someone makes up that paints Trump in a bad light....you want to believe it.
That's why the media has been pushing negative propaganda about Trump since he started running for president.....so you'd be willing to assume the worst. Even if it's total BS. They did the same thing to Bush and Palin and McCain, or anyone who gets in their way. Funny thing is....Bush never took it personal because he was in with them the whole time.....and he knew it was all BS.
Sarah Palin didn't know what she was getting herself into when she accepted to be on the ticket with McCain. She wasn't willing to play ball, so the McCain people turned on her.

snip

snip

Snip

Comey seized on.

I think that any story that someone makes up that paints Trump in a bad light....you want to believe it.
That's why the media has been pushing negative propaganda about Trump since he started running for president.....so you'd be willing to assume the worst. Even if it's total BS. They did the same thing to Bush and Palin and McCain, or anyone who gets in their way. Funny thing is....Bush never took it personal because he was in with them the whole time.....and he knew it was all BS.
Sarah Palin didn't know what she was getting herself into when she accepted to be on the ticket with McCain. She wasn't willing to play ball, so the McCain people turned on her.

Oh so you admit tramp is painted in a bad light, I agree, but its not made up, as evidenced in the Mueller report.

I have known of tramp for decades, in the late 80's and nothing is made up about the crook, cheater and womanizer.

It was either Cruz or tramp, neither are good, but at least Cruz is fairly decent, I think.

snip

snip

Snip

Comey seized on.

Oh so you admit tramp is painted in a bad light, I agree, but its not made up, as evidenced in the Mueller report.

I have known of tramp for decades, in the late 80's and nothing is made up about the crook, cheater and womanizer.

It was either Cruz or tramp, neither are good, but at least Cruz is fairly decent, I think.
Actually much of the Mueller report was opinion. Many of the facts they claim showed obstruction were simply made up.

And I can just about state this as a fact....you don't know Trump personally, so you don't know shit about him.....other than what has been reported about him.

The Mueller report had its origin in the Russian dossier just like all the FISA warrants. In other words, the whole mess is based on a fictional campaign hit piece. Mueller is no different than Comey, Brennen or McCabe. Their coup against our President is obvious.

They only make Comey look bad Hairy Man Butt Lover.

Defending oneself against false allegations and a biased Leftist Jihadist is not Obstruction of Justice over an investigation in to a non crime.

snip

snip

Snip

Comey seized on.

The Moscow Mueller Report was unable to recommend or uncover a single crime to recommend the DOJ indict the president on or Congress to write articles of impeachment.

The Mueller Report sounds more like a Report on your Menstrual Cycle.

What do I know about Russia?
MuellerMug_1161x653-800x450.jpg

They make some very good salad dressing!
813ocLoleaL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited:

snip

snip

Snip

Comey seized on.

Lol
Where have we heard that before... and still no Russian connection

The Mueller report had its origin in the Russian dossier just like all the FISA warrants. In other words, the whole mess is based on a fictional campaign hit piece. Mueller is no different than Comey, Brennen or McCabe. Their coup against our President is obvious.

No it didn't. You apparently never read it.

Your beliefs are that of an emotional, petulant child.

Trump won. Haters lost.

Move on an get a life.

Forum List

Back