CDZ Comey Limited Scope Of Investigation To Ignore Evidence Of Intent

Jake , you and I both know she broke the law. Come on man, just admit it. There was never going to be an indictment, b/c that would implicate a sitting US President, and that isn't going to happen.
I believe she is a criminal, yes, as I do Trump is also. I will vote for Johnson.

Jake , you and I both know she broke the law. Come on man, just admit it. There was never going to be an indictment, b/c that would implicate a sitting US President, and that isn't going to happen.
I believe she is a criminal, yes, as I do Trump is also. I will vote for Johnson.

One step above "Vote For Pedro"
cannabis-exec-gary-johnson-launches-presidential-bid-we-think.jpg.cf.jpg

I asked a simple yes or no question Jake, why do you liberals always do that, why can't you just answer yes or no. Do you believe Hillary broke the law by keeping classified material on a private server?

I asked a simple yes or no question Jake, why do you liberals always do that, why can't you just answer yes or no. Do you believe Hillary broke the law by keeping classified material on a private server?
You can dictate all you want how someone will answer, and no one cares. I believe she is a criminal. I won't vote for her. I won't vote for Trump because I believe he is a criminal.

Forum List

Back