Comer Says About to Expose More Biden Payments: 'Millions and Millions of Dollars' From 'Adversaries All Over the World'

Maybe you didn't know this, but a murderer doesn't have to be caught with this hand on the knife wedged in his victim's heart to be found guilty. People are convicted daily based on the preponderance of evidence and the lack of REASONABLE doubt. The keyword here is reasonable. It is becoming more and more unreasonable that Hunter Biden would be getting large sums of money from foreign countries based on just his name. Typically, people expect something in return for large payments. What is that something in the case of Hunter? Couple this with the newly found texts, the emails stating 10% to the big guy, Joe lying about knowing any of Hunter's Burisma buddies(pictures to prove otherwise), etc. and the "reasonable" part becomes questionable at best. I don't expect any Democrat to understand. Indoctrination is real thing and very difficult to break.

You think Joe Biden is guilty beyond Reasonable Doubt because....what?

Clearly Hunter Biden name dropped his dady's name to help himself in bussiness deals. That is not serious evidence Joe Biden had anything to do with it.

So thats what I'm saying - find serious evidence then there is something to talk about. Hunter namedroppping his daddy is not illegal last I checked.

I'm just asking you a question you don't seem to be able to answer straight up.

If Joe Biden knew something about Hunter's associates and deals, would that be serious evidence of a crime?

~~~~~~

Why is it that you refuse to admit the obvious when there are recordings, Emails and bank records proving Joey Xi was aware of Hunter's treasonous actions and extorting money from China, Russia, the Ukraine and other countries?

Clearly Hunter Biden name dropped his dady's name to help himself in bussiness deals. That is not serious evidence Joe Biden had anything to do with it.

So thats what I'm saying - find serious evidence then there is something to talk about. Hunter namedroppping his daddy is not illegal last I checked.
Bidenista Cultists are cute.

Emails and bank records proving Joey Xi was aware of Hunter's treasonous actions and extorting money from China, Russia, the Ukraine and other countries?

Nope, they don't show that.

House Republicans looked into Joe Biden's financial records and found nothing.

If there was proof, they would officially report that. There isn't, so the only question is - can you deal sanely with that?

~~~~~~
You still haven't accounted for the fact that both Joey Xi and the rest of the Biden family in accepting money from foreign sources violates FARA laws.

If it violates FARA laws then why is Jared his wife and Donald doing it.

Are you sure you're unbiased enough to determine what is and isn't reasonable doubt?

You don't even know what you're supposed to doubt. What is the criminal allegation for which there is no reasonable doubt?

Treason

Not really. It's perfectly clear that Hunter Biden was making connections and deals based on nepotism. Invoking Joe Biden's name is exactly what you'd expect him to do.

Maybe you should think about this a little deeper. Please don't pay big money for nothing. What exactly was Hunter selling? Do you think they gave him money and didn't expect anything in return? Why do you think he threw around his dad's name? Do you think it stands to reason it is because his dad had the ability to give his high playing clients what they wanted?

The issue with Burisma was investigated. There was no investigation into Burisma by Shokin and the push to fire Shokin came from the State Dept and our allies who thought he was covering up corruption in the prosecutors office.

Sorry but none of the Burisma stuff passes the smell test. It wasn't just coincidental that Joe's son was on the board and being paid handsomely at the same time Joe got Burisma and its owner, Zlochevsky, off the hook by openly threatening to withhold US aid if the Shokin wasn't fired. Yes, Shokin was investigating them and Hunter was hired to gain influence so that investigation could be squashed, thus saving Zlochevsky.

Of course there is now this, which the FBI doesn't want to investigate. I can't imagine why. I mean, it not as if the FBI and CIA have shown any bias in favor or Democrats or anything...or is it?

Burisma boss in alleged Biden bribe scheme claims to have 15 taped conversations with Hunter, 2 with Joe: Grassley

The deals with the Chinese took place after Joe Biden left office, so it's a little late for him to be a traitor.

Just what exactly are we supposed to suspect here?

You should suspect treason. Anyone that was actually following the events and actions of both Joe and Hunter, and not just reading the propaganda published by the MSM, would know this.

Common sense. It does come into play when evaluating what is reasonable and what is not. No reasonable person thinks that Hunter was paid such huge sums of money from foreign entities just because his last name was Biden. How would that benefit those that paid him? Common sense dictates that they didn't just do it out of the goodness of their hearts.

Clearly Hunter Biden name dropped his dady's name to help himself in bussiness deals. That is not serious evidence Joe Biden had anything to do with it

Um, again, people don't pay for nothing. Name dropping won't do it. Simply, "my daddy is VP Joe Biden, give me some money" doesn't work. They expect SOMETHING in return. Most of us know that something isn't just a back rub.

Comer Says About to Expose More Biden Payments: 'Millions and Millions of Dollars' From 'Adversaries All Over the World'

25 Jun 2023 ~~ By Bob Hoge

Chair of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability James Comer (R-KY) appeared on Newsmax Saturday and promised new evidence of funds wired to the Bidens from foreign countries. As we’ve reported, bombshell news broke Friday that Hunter Biden received $5.1 from a Chinese firm after he sent a threatening WhatsApp message to an associate, Henry Zhao. Hunter claimed in the message that he was “sitting here” with his father, a clear effort at intimidation.
Comer told host Eric Bolling that he has more information to share soon:
Let me assure the American people…we have bank records that came in this week that we’re going through that we think are going to show more wires from more countries. Remember, we just disclosed two countries thus far, we’ve disclosed China and Romania. There are still some more Chinese wires that we have yet to present to the American people.​
He went on to claim that he has evidence of lots of transfers:
And there are a lot of wires, mysterious wires from Ukraine and Russia, that we’re about to expose. So, this is just beginning for the Bidens. All the Department of Justice is doing is standing in our way.​
Needless to say, the president is going to have a really tough time trying to keep pretending this story is no big deal if Comer delivers on his promise. Comer says there are millions and millions of dollars involved:

~Snip~
The AG denied at a press conference Friday that he presided over a two-tiered system of justice that gave Hunter Biden preferential treatment on tax charges and a gun count. Comer wasn’t having it:
~Snip~
Comer talks a big game, but so far, he’s largely been able to back it up. The more this information keeps coming out—much of it directly at odds with what the president has claimed in the past—the more compromised this presidency becomes. No wonder the calls to impeach the corrupt Merrick Garland are growing louder.

Commentary:
Regardless of how much factual criminal and treasonous evidence there is on the Joe Biden family crime syndicate, if there is no one to prosecute them for their crimes, what does it matter how much evidence there is that proves the crimes and treason?
I'd prefer it if Congress released the information at the same time as they announce they have that information.
Merrick Garland has shown his true self totally corrupt and evil Personna. One must thank the Gods e was kept from SCOTUS.

Suuuuuuuure he is. :heehee:

Forum List

Back