Comer (Oversight Committee) says you have to watch the words of Raskin & Schiff LOL

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

You gotta love a member of Congress who calls it like it is... LOL

namely Schiffty is a shifty liar and so is head-band weirdo Raskin (What's w/ the head band anyhow? brain surgery? I thought you had to have one of those first... hmmm :45:

We knew those 2 are BIG liars... but it's funny to hear someone in Congress be so blunt...

You should watch the whole thing but the relevant part is at 5.00

He said Raskin "walked out there... and lied to the American people."

That's actually nothing new... :bigbed:

but again... always good to hear the truth coming out of ... at least some folks in DC

:)

Last edited:

namely Schiffty is a shifty liar and so is head-band weirdo Raskin (What's w/ the head band anyhow? brain surgery? I thought you had to have one of those first... hmmm :45:

We knew those 2 are BIG liars... but it's funny to hear someone in Congress be so blunt...

but again... always good to hear the truth coming out of ... at least some folks in DC

Comer?

:laughing0301:

Comer is a corrupt fascist stooge who just makes everything up.

Figures the OP is a fan.
mammoth is a corrupt hack stooge who just makes everything up

and resorts to Alinksy-isms so as to "win" ... :auiqs.jpg:arguments

Figures mammoth and other libs are no fan of someone who tells the truth

Raskin did lie, immediately following their meeting. He was corrected by a reporter and then claimed "oh, i guess i didnt hear that". Apparrently it was stated 4 times in their meeting that it is an ongoing investigation.

Raskin claimed that Bill Barr passed on the case. That was also a lie. Barr sent the case to Delaware.

That guy is a fucking snake. He wants an uninformed public. He goes out of his way to trick the public. I hope he dies from cancer.

mammoth is a corrupt hack stooge who just makes everything up
And yet everything I predict comes to pass, while you and your fellow cult losers have a perfect failure record.

Don't worry, you can explain the failure of every single conspiracy theory by invoking an even bigger conspiracy theory. I mean, it's not like honesty is an option for you, so what other choice do you have?

Have you ever thought of leaving your cult? If you did, fewer people would laugh at you. Think about it. I know you'd miss the hate-rush you get when you hear the propaganda, but there are other ways to find joy in life.

Raskin did lie, immediately following their meeting. He was corrected by a reporter and then claimed "oh, i guess i didnt hear that". Apparrently it was stated 4 times in their meeting that it is an ongoing investigation.

Raskin claimed that Bill Barr passed on the case. That was also a lie. Barr sent the case to Delaware.

That guy is a fucking snake. He wants an uninformed public. He goes out of his way to trick the public. I hope he dies from cancer.
well, that's a bit much... If he were to die of cancer he would go directly to Hell.. so I don't want that.. better for him to repent.

I know I'm not supposed to judge, but let's get real. The Word says all liars will have their part in the fire that burns.. wait ----Verbatim: the Lake of Fire. So ..not judging, just saying..

But anyhow.. yeh, it wasn't a mistake Raskin made... he just got busted so tried to make it look like he was "mistaken"

So does he have cancer? Is that what that scarf on his head is about??

And yet everything I predict comes to pass, while you and your fellow cult losers have a perfect failure record.
I read the 1st paragraph of this and then this odd thing happened

Suddenly I felt like this

:bigbed:

Forum List

Back