X-ray and MRI techs

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
MRI techs make good $$$$
X-ray still good

I don’t know if I have the intelligence to get through these programs.

Anyone in them

MRI techs make good $$$$
X-ray still good

I don’t know if I have the intelligence to get through these programs.

Anyone in them
They say a lead shield protects you from X-Rays day in and day out. I'm skeptical, tbh.

High pressure job. Lots of patient moving.

MRI tech is a high pressure job? Ace, you obviously don't know what pressure is! I've worked jobs where one mistake and me or other people could have died. I consider MRI/xRay tech work relaxation. You direct the patent into the machine then stand there and press a few buttons. Yawn.

I mean am I capable of doing it 🤔

Running a mediocre UPS store is easy
That's a job. If you are just looking for a job then I don't recommend entering the medical field. You have to have a genuine concern for other people to be good at it.

I am certain you are one the worst patients any of them ever had.

I know. Sucks to have patients that know more than you do. I once had a nurse take my temp from 4 feet away with an IR temp gun. I asked her how accurate it could be when at best, all it can tell is the temp of the skin of my face! I know cause I own a Fluke IR temp probe.

P8281031 copy.JPG

She told me I had a bad attitude. :auiqs.jpg:

I know. Sucks to have patients that know more than you do. I once had a nurse take my temp from 4 feet away with an IR temp gun. I asked her how accurate it could be when at best, all it can tell is the temp of the skin of my face! I know cause I own a Fluke IR temp probe.

View attachment 792427

She told me I had a bad attitude. :auiqs.jpg:
You do have a bad attitude. She was just being observant.

No, whe was a Karen. She was mad because I had caught her in a lie.
You're an insufferable pain in the ass. You know it and you should no longer feel the least bit of surprise when someone calls you on it.

They say a lead shield protects you from X-Rays day in and day out. I'm skeptical, tbh.
MRI tech is a high pressure job? Ace, you obviously don't know what pressure is! I've worked jobs where one mistake and me or other people could have died. I consider MRI/xRay tech work relaxation. You direct the patent into the machine then stand there and press a few buttons. Yawn.

You're an insufferable pain in the ass. You know it and you should no longer feel the least bit of surprise when someone calls you on it.

HA, I thought you meant me .. i am a pain in the AZZ but i am an ok guy lol

Forum List

Back