Colorado Sued For Having More Voters Than People

Just means they have to clean up their voter rolls of people who have moved or have died

Doesnt mean fraud
Doesn’t matter the reason. It allows for fraud! Most other states don’t seem to have that problem...
No, it doesn't allow for fraud.

Fraud is still a felony, and there's still other safe-guards to validating someone's vote...so you'd have to do something weird like...define "allow" for your post to make any sense whatsoever.

Sadly for Satan, popular will does not determine who the president is.

Unfortunately for America, liberals seem unable to grasp such fundamental concepts.
Sadly for Cultists, the Popular Vote does;
See what I mean?
No, because you accused invisible people of not understanding the Electoral Process when that wasn't stated or implied. All the post you're responding to is saying is who won the popular vote...but it nowhere says that "therefore won the election."

You're goofy-footing against a straw-man - and that's just retarded.
Hmm, I said that popular will does not determine who the president is, and you said "the Popular Vote does."

Silly strawman boy.
No, I didn't - you cut the rest of the quote because you're a psychotic. But aren't most Trump cultists that dishonest?

What a fuckin weirdo, as though nobody could just look up at the post.

"the Popular Vote does; however, indicate numerically who more Americans supported." - - - thats what the post said, and you cut it for a reason. Wipe that egg off your face, now.
Indicate numerically who the electors voted for.

And then quit bitching about Satan not winning the election like the polls predicted she would.

Unfortunately for America, liberals seem unable to grasp such fundamental concepts.
See what I mean?
No, because you accused invisible people of not understanding the Electoral Process when that wasn't stated or implied. All the post you're responding to is saying is who won the popular vote...but it nowhere says that "therefore won the election."

Hmm, I said that popular will does not determine who the president is, and you said "the Popular Vote does."

Silly strawman boy.
No, I didn't - you cut the rest of the quote because you're a psychotic. But aren't most Trump cultists that dishonest?

"the Popular Vote does; however, indicate numerically who more Americans supported." - - - thats what the post said, and you cut it for a reason. Wipe that egg off your face, now.

And then quit bitching about Satan not winning the election like the polls predicted she would.
I didnt bitch that Satan didnt win the election, I merely elucidated that she won more votes and then you melted down and conflated the popular vote with the electoral vote like some moron...cut quotes off in a deceitful way...etc etc

Bro, I'm just saying...you're a complete fuckin weirdo. And that's ok, most Cultists are!

Just means they have to clean up their voter rolls of people who have moved or have died

Doesnt mean fraud
And any time someone tries to do that, the usual suspects go ape screaming about voter suppression.
Link?
You can’t be serious. How many do you want?

See what I mean?

Silly strawman boy.

I didnt bitch that Satan didnt win the election, I merely elucidated that she won more votes and then you melted down and conflated the popular vote with the electoral vote like some moron...cut quotes off in a deceitful way...etc etc

Bro, I'm just saying...you're a complete fuckin weirdo. And that's ok, most Cultists are!
So long as you agree Satan didn't win.

No use crying about it, then, eh.

There will never be a fair election in the U.S. again until there's a national voter ID card.

We have already seen several violations in primaries and general election voting this year and without a complete overhaul of the system nothing can be trusted.

According to Judicial Watch, which sued state Secretary of State Jena Griswold, a Democrat, a 2019 study showed 40 of Colorado's 64 counties had voter registration rates exceeding 100% of the eligible citizens.

I would like to say that I am shocked BUT...........

The dems have nothing to lose by cheating---even if caught they aren't prosecuted and since they have no morals they are just going to keep doing it.
Penalties for voter fraud are very severe.

Not really.

There will never be a fair election in the U.S. again until there's a national voter ID card.

We have already seen several violations in primaries and general election voting this year and without a complete overhaul of the system nothing can be trusted.

According to Judicial Watch, which sued state Secretary of State Jena Griswold, a Democrat, a 2019 study showed 40 of Colorado's 64 counties had voter registration rates exceeding 100% of the eligible citizens.

This is NOT that shocking, read my below OP about this Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold and other things she has been demanding and other things she has been up to - like actually sending out cards to dead peoples for them to vote and then DEFENDING that:

1.) Did you fail 5th-grade math? If you have 10,000 registered voters, but 12,000 voted, it's even worse than stated according to you your logic that many registered voters have moved or died.

You Asshole
I actually went and checked. The OP says nothing of the kind and you are making shit up. Here is what it said.

showed 40 of Colorado's 64 counties had voter registration rates exceeding 100% of the eligible citizens.

Doesnt mean fraud

If a state is incapable of keeping their voter rolls of people who have moved or died updated, then what makes you think they have the appropriate safeguards in place to catch ineligible ballots?
Apples do not equal Oranges

1.) Did you fail 5th-grade math? If you have 10,000 registered voters, but 12,000 voted, it's even worse than stated according to you your logic that many registered voters have moved or died.

You Asshole
I actually went and checked. The OP says nothing of the kind and you are making shit up. Here is what it said.

showed 40 of Colorado's 64 counties had voter registration rates exceeding 100% of the eligible citizens.
/——-/ I used 10,000 as an example, not that I had the actual numbers. If you have more people voting than there are people eligible to vote you have fraud. If the article was about more registered to vote than people living there then you are correct.

They're lagging at removing people who have moved out of state. They need to clean that up. But Judicial Watch, the group that filed the suit, is just making it a big deal because Colorado is currently Democrat. That must be punished! (And we must carry the President's water that he is going to lose because of cheating!)

Judicial Watch is an American conservative activist group that files Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to investigate claimed misconduct by government officials. Founded in 1994, JW has primarily targeted Democrats, in particular the Presidency of Bill Clinton, the Presidency of Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton. Wikipedia
Obviously someone gotta watch them . Look , obama spied on everyone , who else would investigate? The free press?
I've got nothing against getting after states to clean up their rolls. When you show me a suit brought by Judicial Watch against a red state, I will be impressed. What it appears to be right now is a concerted effort by conservatives to undermine our confidence in mail in voting, which we know many Democrats will use because cities tend to be Democrat, and that is where the most Covid is living.
Oh please . When i see cnn or msnbc admit obama spied on the incoming administration maybe judicial watch will bring forth a suit against a red state . P.s. if lefty wants to keep confidence in mail in voting quit cheating and lying .

Democrats HAVE to cheat to stay competitive

Meh. I blame Trump for allowing the Coup Plotters to all walk

Problem is the federal government has no jurisdiction over voting.
Only states have that jurisdiction.

The best you could do is for the federal government to issue an ID card that states then can be urged to use by bribing them with grants.

Doesnt mean fraud
Duh, dumbass. They are being sued because they fail to keep up with the National Voter Registration Act.
It doesnt "mean" fraud. It MEANS there is a possibility of people taking advantage of their failure. Thats why the Democrats voted for this Act.

Doesnt mean fraud
Duh, dumbass. They are being sued because they fail to keep up with the National Voter Registration Act.
It doesnt "mean" fraud. It MEANS there is a possibility of people taking advantage of their failure. Thats why the Democrats voted for this Act.
It just means they are careful in kicking people off the voter rolls.

Dead people don’t vote, people who moved don’t vote. Those ballots just remain unfilled

Problem is the federal government has no jurisdiction over voting.
Only states have that jurisdiction.

The best you could do is for the federal government to issue an ID card that states then can be urged to use by bribing them with grants.
Amendment 26 gave the fed gov the power to force an ID to verify citizenship and age.

Forum List

Back