Colorado Sued For Having More Voters Than People

Sadly for Satan, popular will does not determine who the president is.

Unfortunately for America, liberals seem unable to grasp such fundamental concepts.
Sadly for Cultists, the Popular Vote does;
See what I mean?
No, because you accused invisible people of not understanding the Electoral Process when that wasn't stated or implied. All the post you're responding to is saying is who won the popular vote...but it nowhere says that "therefore won the election."

You're goofy-footing against a straw-man - and that's just retarded.
Hmm, I said that popular will does not determine who the president is, and you said "the Popular Vote does."

Silly strawman boy.
No, I didn't - you cut the rest of the quote because you're a psychotic. But aren't most Trump cultists that dishonest?

What a fuckin weirdo, as though nobody could just look up at the post.

"the Popular Vote does; however, indicate numerically who more Americans supported." - - - thats what the post said, and you cut it for a reason. Wipe that egg off your face, now.
Indicate numerically who the electors voted for.

And then quit bitching about Satan not winning the election like the polls predicted she would.
I didnt bitch that Satan didnt win the election, I merely elucidated that she won more votes and then you melted down and conflated the popular vote with the electoral vote like some moron...cut quotes off in a deceitful way...etc etc

Bro, I'm just saying...you're a complete fuckin weirdo. And that's ok, most Cultists are!
So long as you agree Satan didn't win.

No use crying about it, then, eh.

And so long as you agree that the Devil did.

Just means they have to clean up their voter rolls of people who have moved or have died

Doesnt mean fraud
Duh, dumbass. They are being sued because they fail to keep up with the National Voter Registration Act.
It doesnt "mean" fraud. It MEANS there is a possibility of people taking advantage of their failure. Thats why the Democrats voted for this Act.
It just means they are careful in kicking people off the voter rolls.

Dead people don’t vote, people who moved don’t vote. Those ballots just remain unfilled
Yeah, thats what it means. :rolleyes:
Oh, I stand corrected

I forgot I was talking to a Conservative.

It means that millions of Democrats are running to the polls and voting for dead people. But you don’t realize how hard that is because they have to stand in line behind all those illegal Mexicans

Stop that! He isn't a conservative. He's a Party of the Rumper.

Problem is the federal government has no jurisdiction over voting.
Only states have that jurisdiction.

The best you could do is for the federal government to issue an ID card that states then can be urged to use by bribing them with grants.
Amendment 26 gave the fed gov the power to force an ID to verify citizenship and age.
Then WHY is there still a rule that proof of citizenship can't be required in Presidential elections? Someone needs to straighten out that red tape tangle.

Now you are asking people to go find their birth certificates. Older people most often don't have them and getting a replacement takes time and money. Hell, I had to get a new one from California when I was 40 years old and wanted to go on a cruise. Imagine an elderly person jumping through those hoops.

I haven't seen my social security card since I was around 30. No one ever asked me for it after that including employers. Actually, I think maybe one or two did and I simply directed them to my credit report, gave them a birth certificate copy or a DL number. They are just not relevant in an information age.
I lost mine well over thirty years ago. I looked into getting a replacement when I was thinking about getting a passport, but you have to get it in person, and the nearest SS office is over 90 miles away--would have been a whole day out of work. It wasn't worth a vacation day, so I never did it.
/——/ Do it online Fillable SS Card Replacement | SSN-Online-Forms.com

Problem is the federal government has no jurisdiction over voting.
Only states have that jurisdiction.

The best you could do is for the federal government to issue an ID card that states then can be urged to use by bribing them with grants.
Amendment 26 gave the fed gov the power to force an ID to verify citizenship and age.
Then WHY is there still a rule that proof of citizenship can't be required in Presidential elections? Someone needs to straighten out that red tape tangle.

Now you are asking people to go find their birth certificates. Older people most often don't have them and getting a replacement takes time and money. Hell, I had to get a new one from California when I was 40 years old and wanted to go on a cruise. Imagine an elderly person jumping through those hoops.

I haven't seen my social security card since I was around 30. No one ever asked me for it after that including employers. Actually, I think maybe one or two did and I simply directed them to my credit report, gave them a birth certificate copy or a DL number. They are just not relevant in an information age.
I lost mine well over thirty years ago. I looked into getting a replacement when I was thinking about getting a passport, but you have to get it in person, and the nearest SS office is over 90 miles away--would have been a whole day out of work. It wasn't worth a vacation day, so I never did it.
/——/ Do it online Fillable SS Card Replacement | SSN-Online-Forms.com
Thanks! Maybe Covid has a small silver lining.

Forum List

Back