Colorado EBT card users getting cash at ATMs in Hawaii, Virgins Islands.....

Why is it that the "conservatives" always focus their hate (yes, hate) on policies that help the needy? Lots of welfare and giveaways for the rich, but as far conservatives are concerned, they are the only ones that have jobs and pay taxes anyway and anyone on food stamps, or EBT is a freeloader. This means increasingly fewer people will vote republican in the future. Remember Romney and the 47% remark?

Brilliant, give them shit and we'll get elected.

Dumb ass.

Why is it that the "conservatives" always focus their hate (yes, hate) on policies that help the needy? Lots of welfare and giveaways for the rich, but as far conservatives are concerned, they are the only ones that have jobs and pay taxes anyway and anyone on food stamps, or EBT is a freeloader. This means increasingly fewer people will vote republican in the future. Remember Romney and the 47% remark?

Why?

Because they have deeply held beliefs regarding social issues....tinged with fear and feelings of inferiority....which are stoked by the politicians and pundits who advocate for those kinds of economic policies. In order to support candidates who think as they do about gays, abortion and guns....they have abandoned the idea of voting in their own best interests regarding the economy. They'll worry about that shit later...after the fags are put in their place and women start obeying men again.

You cons want to do something about welfare and food stamps? How about you win an election. Or address the issue instead of applauding your representatives sitting on their asses in congress reading Dr. Seuss all through the night.

Too funny.

Never mind the Bills on Harry's desk.

You're right. Let's have another vote to repeal Obamacare. That'll really fire up the base. :cool:

That's it?

That is the extent of your intellect?

Why?

Because they have deeply held beliefs regarding social issues....tinged with fear and feelings of inferiority....which are stoked by the politicians and pundits who advocate for those kinds of economic policies. In order to support candidates who think as they do about gays, abortion and guns....they have abandoned the idea of voting in their own best interests regarding the economy. They'll worry about that shit later...after the fags are put in their place and women start obeying men again.

Unlike yourself LL we can actually think for ourselves.

Tell me kid, how much is enough?

How much should we be taxed?

We pay the third highest taxes in the US here in Colorado. I don't begrudge the truly needy having a little fun now and then. Go for it. What I resent is the bloodsucking public employee unions who've taxed this state into the ground. Those greedy piggies sucking at the public trough cost we taxpayers 20 times more than the poor ever did.

We pay the third highest taxes in the US here in Colorado. I don't begrudge the truly needy having a little fun now and then. Go for it. What I resent is the bloodsucking public employee unions who've taxed this state into the ground. Those greedy piggies sucking at the public trough cost we taxpayers 20 times more than the poor ever did.
Shit I bet you live in Canon City.

Why?

Well...considering the FACT that taxes are lower now than they were when the US economy was kicking ass.....I'd say we can handle raising them a bit.

I'd like to provide higher education for all who aspire to it, health care, retirement with dignity and a strong safety net with my tax money. How about you? It would make me proud to say that our unemployed citizens live better than the unemployed citizens anywhere else in the world.

The major difference between you and me is that I DONT THINK MOST AMERICANS ARE LAZY FREELOADERS LOOKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO GIVE THEM SHIT.

I think those who fit that category are NOT MENTALLY STABLE. Normal Americans are industrious and wish to be productive.

Punishing those who have not been able to find their place in the economy is not an intelligent choice.

Now......eat shit.

Why?

Well...considering the FACT that taxes are lower now than they were when the US economy was kicking ass.....I'd say we can handle raising them a bit.

I'd like to provide higher education for all who aspire to it, health care, retirement with dignity and a strong safety net with my tax money. How about you? It would make me proud to say that our unemployed citizens live better than the unemployed citizens anywhere else in the world.

The major difference between you and me is that I DONT THINK MOST AMERICANS ARE LAZY FREELOADERS LOOKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO GIVE THEM SHIT.

I think those who fit that category are NOT MENTALLY STABLE. Normal Americans are industrious and wish to be productive.

Punishing those who have not been able to find their place in the economy is not an intelligent choice.

Now......eat shit.

You ran from the question kid, how MUCH is enough?

No, I live on my ranch in the middle of nowhere, otherwise known as Rio Grande County. I live 150 miles from the nearest big box shopping mall, and 102 miles from the nearest Interstate highway. How many people in the Lower 48 can make that claim? I only live on my side of the bed away from the nearest democrat, however.

No, I live on my ranch in the middle of nowhere, otherwise known as Rio Grande County. I live 150 miles from the nearest big box shopping mall, and 102 miles from the nearest Interstate highway. How many people in the Lower 48 can make that claim? I only live on my side of the bed away from the nearest democrat, however.
Well your location certainly explains your politics...

Why?

Now......eat shit.

You ran from the question kid, how MUCH is enough?

Oh. You are looking for a percentage? You must have missed it the last 50 times I answered that question. Allow me to summarize.

We can keep the current rates......as long as we close all the loopholes and make everyone pay that rate on ALL of their income.

Simple. You should love it.

No it doesn't. My location is a reflection of my love for the Southwest's abundant natural beauty and its huge open landscapes. Vietnam was the most seminal influence in determining my political beliefs. I learned up close and personal what "progressive" ideology on this planet really means: mass murder and totalitarianism; slavery and terror states. Nothing's changed.

Yup, the usual replies defending anything liberal.

People do get money on top of food stamp funds put on the EBT cards, but the point is that people should use the money for essentials, not liquor, tattoos, vacations and other things. The money is supposed to provide food, shelter, clothing and utilities. Too many people are getting cash out at places they shouldn't be spending aid money. If they can afford to purchase alcohol and cigarettes, either they are cheating their children out of something they need or we are giving them more than they need.

The point of food stamps and other aid is to ensure that people can afford the basics. When they accept tax payer money and are able to buy way more than the basic necessities, it isn't fair.

The left always insists that fraud is rare. Of course they say that because all that money is buying votes and they aren't about to tell people that they can't have money to party on.

why don't rw'ers ever call-out the REAL welfare cases? :eusa_think: Because its the Repubs biggest cash cow :up: defense contractors

No it doesn't. My location is a reflection of my love for the Southwest's abundant natural beauty and its huge open landscapes. Vietnam was the most seminal influence in determining my political beliefs. I learned up close and personal what "progressive" ideology on this planet really means: mass murder and totalitarianism; slavery and terror states. Nothing's changed.
So you equate progressive ideology with your time in Vietnam? That is so incredibly ridiculous. What does that have to do with the fight for marriage equality and equal rights for women?

Tell me, why isn't Durango's crime rate anything like Compton in Cali based on your skewed perspective?

Forum List

Back