color me stunned that most folks on USMB have the gall & the hutzpah to describe a 21 year old hero who saved us all from a world war, as a "traitor"

You have just solidified your status with me as a gaslighting troll.

I have seen you defend citizen / former Sect of State Hillary Clinton for ILLEGALLY having hundreds of pages of TS/SCI documents illegally stored in unsecured places, illegally on her own personal unsecured unencrypted server, for illegally transmitting and receiving TS/SCI documents on illegal unsecured unencrypted devices, for illegally destroying multiple unclassified and clasdified phones / devices while lying about not owning any, for illegally attempting to hide the evidence by trying to illegally wipe her hard drive, for lying to Congress about all of it, and for having committed treason.

I have seen you rant against Trump for having classified material safely stored in an FBI-approved storage area.

I have seen you defend Joe Biden for committing espionage, for stealing TS/SCI info - some dating back to his tIme as SENATOR, for illegally handling, transporting, and storing this classified info in multiple locations - none of them authorized legal secure locations, for allowing God knows how many people unauthorized unsecured illegal access to this info - to possibly include CCP members who provided the office in which he stored some of the TS/SCI material without providing physical security...
- I have seen you ridiculously argue that Trump's classified scandal was / is far worse than the Hillary and Biden scandals described above.

And now you call a TRAITOR and a SPY who has committed espionage and has INCREDIBLY DAMAGED THIS NATION a 'Hero'.

This guardsman violated a HOST of laws, regulations, rules, and statutes. He has committed TREASON during what I would definitely describe as 'wartime'.

He has damaged our allies, put Americans and allies' lives in danger, potentially caused the escalation of the Ukraine war into a World War, done possibly irreparable damage to the US' standing and reputation among our allies, possibly done irreparable damage to our current as well as future coalitions...

By your own comments it seems prretty clear that you have no full conceivable idea of how much damage has been done and what the potential consequences not only for the US but around the globe this might have.

And you want to (at least claim to IOT enflame the masses and spark a gaslighting free-for-all)

Yeah, whatever, gaslighting troll.

Not falling for it - I'm out.

She did not haver documents stored. The issue was that members of the state department sent classified information to her in e-mails. When she resigned as Secretary of State, she bleached her servers and destroyed her phones to ensure that she had no classified information. She did not make classified information public nor did she try to give or sell the information to a foreign enemy. There is a reason that it is called the espionage act. Hillary Clinton committed no espionage.

Donald Trump had no business with the classified documents that he took after he left office nor was it kept in a FBI approved storage area. The FBI would not have allowed him to keep them. He defied a subpoena to turn them over and lied to federal officials. A federal magistrate issued a search warrant to recover those documents. Even now, they are still not sure if they have all the documents Trump took.

When Joe Biden's people found the classified documents, they returned the documents. Biden made no attempt to claim he owned the documents. There was no espionage involved.

You are the ones committing TREASON against this country. You right wing Nazis attack our rights and try to do away with free and fair elections. You are the ones damaging our country.

You are the troll and you are out. You are out of your mind.

Now some reliable sources are saying that the documents are real but Teixeira is not. They say that it would have been impossible for him to get his hands on them.

A lot more logical than the attempt to say the numbers were altered. If the numbers were altered it was done at the source by the CIA.

Forum List

Back