Colonizing Christmas: Facts on Israeli Occupation and Bethlehem *Saturday December 1

A mosque is going up across the court yard from Church of the Nativity.
Muslim hold the keys to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
No one except Muslims are allowed to pray or carry any religious items on the mount.
Muslims converted the Hagia Sophia into a mosque. (Turkey)
The al-Aqsa occupies the site of the Church of St. Mary of Justinian

Seems Muslims are the occupier of the holy place.
This is why the peace talks are suggesting the Vatican control the sites for a time so they will be open to all people and faiths.

Wrong, Israel occupies Palestine

We have an Opinion of The International Court of Justice telling us this Truth.

And nothing you say in your post, true or not true, proves that to be untrue

Wrong, Before 67 there was Egypt and Jordan. Are you suggesting they " occupied Palestine?" :cuckoo:

Too bad the " International Court" didn't tell the truth when the Arabs initiated the 67 War. But then, the legal system doesn't know the truth. :lol:

Arab Threats Against Israel

Origins of the Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe the " christian" can tell us why Egypt expelled UN Peacekeepers and why they obliged

In June 1967, Egypt expelled UN peacekeepers stationed in the Sinai Peninsula since the Suez conflict, and announced a partial blockade of Israel's access to the Red Sea. Israel claimed this as a casus belli. Tension escalated, with both sides' armies' mobilising. A month later, Israel launched a surprise strike which began the Six-Day War.

" International Law?"" LOL ! There is no such thing :cuckoo:

Why do you continue Palestiniao start these threads in this sub-forum?

Allow me to introduce you to the correct sub-forum for threads like these...

Israel and Palestine - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There can be nothing more natural then discussing an issue about Palestine in a Middle East forum.

Palestine exists and it lies within the Middle East.

Your threads about Israel do not belong in this forum, but in the Israel Palestine forum. Shows what ignorance you have of navigating these boards. :cuckoo:

No one except Muslims are allowed to pray or carry any religious items on the mount.

This is why the peace talks are suggesting the Vatican control the sites for a time so they will be open to all people and faiths.

Wrong, Before 67 there was Egypt and Jordan. Are you suggesting they " occupied Palestine?" :cuckoo:

Too bad the " International Court" didn't tell the truth when the Arabs initiated the 67 War. But then, the legal system doesn't know the truth. :lol:

Maybe the " christian" can tell us why Egypt expelled UN Peacekeepers and why they obliged

In June 1967, Egypt expelled UN peacekeepers stationed in the Sinai Peninsula since the Suez conflict, and announced a partial blockade of Israel's access to the Red Sea. Israel claimed this as a casus belli. Tension escalated, with both sides' armies' mobilising. A month later, Israel launched a surprise strike which began the Six-Day War.

I provided the text from the legal opinion proving Israel occupies Palestine.

Deal with it, Zionist.

Zionists are so desperate to silence criticism of Israel's human rights abuses in Palestine.

Something that gives me a reason to smile.

THE end of Zionism ' s Occupation in Palestine is drawing nearer every single day that passes.

SOMETHING else to smile about.

Zionists are so desperate to silence criticism of Israel's human rights abuses in Palestine.

THE end of Zionism ' s Occupation in Palestine is drawing nearer every single day that passes.

It is pretty obvious that you are so obsessed with Israel and the Jews that you have no time to even consider the huge amount of human rights abuses of those in Muslim lands. Are you even doing something to try to get the Christian prisoners released in iran since you are such a "good Christian" woman? No one is smiling over the amount of human right abuses in Muslim countries unless you are since you have never brought this up even though this is a Middle East forum.

My thoughts about Iranian prisoners is a final peace deal between the US and Iran resolving all our differences will give the US and Americans leverage to pressure Iran to respect human rights of her people more, like those imprisoned for political reasons.

Until we have an improved diplomatic relationship with Iran, there is virtually nothing the US or Americans can do to help Iranian prisoners.

It is not even possible presently to find out the truth about the conditions of these political prisoners.

My thoughts about Iranian prisoners is a final peace deal between the US and Iran resolving all our differences will give the US and Americans leverage to pressure Iran to respect human rights of her people more, like those imprisoned for political reasons.

Until we have an improved diplomatic relationship with Iran, there is virtually nothing the US or Americans can do to help Iranian prisoners.

It is not even possible presently to find out the truth about the conditions of these political prisoners.

The word does get out that young Baha'i girls are raped the night before they are killed because Mohammed said never to kill a virgin. Yeah, I am sure those Christians being jailed like the pastors were put in prison for "political" misdemeanors.

There can be nothing more natural then discussing an issue about Palestine in a Middle East forum.

So it's perfectly OK for you to start threads in the wrong sub-forum?

Do you always disregard the rules?

Oh, My. An "OPINION"??

Well, that settles everything. :rofl:

I provided the text from the legal opinion proving Israel occupies Palestine.

Deal with it, Zionist.

Still haven't answered the question. Egypt and Jordan occupied " Palestine?" Why did the UN oblige Egypt and send the UN " peacekeepers" away?

There was never a " palestinian state" and there never will be. Deal with it, You Bigoted Anti Semetic Racist :lol:

Christian and Palestinian hater, learn geography.

Palestine is in the Middle East..

Oh, My. An "OPINION"??

Well, that settles everything. :rofl:

That is what every court in our world does, issue Opinions.

Opinions become The Law.

THE US Supreme Court issues Opinions too.

THESE Opinions become The Law.

Christian and Palestinian hater, learn geography.

Palestine is in the Middle East..

Jew hating scum sucking terrorist apologizer, learn the layout of USMessageBoard.

There is a separate sub-forum to discuss issues regarding the mystical, non-existent land of "Palestine"

And this is not it. :thup:

It's so obvious this poster will do everything she can to not even acknowledge the Bigotry, Racism, Killing and Slavery and goes on in the Muslim World against Christians

She always " claims" it isn't the thread yet she deliberately ignores a thread when it is the subject.

Something that gives me reason to smile :eusa_angel:

As time marches on it becomes more obvious that Israel will never go back to Borders that were NEVER accepted in the first place and the " palestinian state" will never come to fruition.

It really makes me HAPPY to know that this JEW HATING BIGOT worships a JEW ! Now, THAT MAKES ME HAPPY ! :smiliehug:

The word does get out that young Baha'i girls are raped the night before they are killed because Mohammed said never to kill a virgin. Yeah, I am sure those Christians being jailed like the pastors were put in prison for "political" misdemeanors.

I never heard that story or about Bahia girls being executed. I think you are confusing them with members of the Mujahedeen Kulq. They are a group for many years on the US terrorist list who carried out many suicide bombings in Iran. Khameni was injured in one of those attacks and when you hear rumors he is dying in Israeli media it usually has something to do with medical complications he suffers with from injuries he received in the attack upon him. The Iranian government without mercy responded to the Mujahedeen Kulq terrorism by mass arrests of members of that group including young girls who were members many of whom were reportedly executed. There were rumors they were raped after forced into temporary marriages before they were executed. These harsh measures led to internal strife between clerics. An Ayatollah named. Grand Ayatiollha Montessari disagreed with multiple punishments for these groups members ( there were initial trials followed by second trials for the same offenses) and the harshness of the punishments and he was placed under house arrest for his criticisms of the government and died under house arrest.

Last edited:
"Things came to a head following the*mass execution*of political prisoners in late summer and early autumn 1988. Montazeri gave a series of lectures in which he indicated support for a "far more open" policy[21]*and in an interview published in*Keyhan*in early 1989, criticized Khomeini in language that is said to have sealed "his political fate":

The denial of people's rights, injustice and disregard for the revolution's true values have delivered the most severe blows against the revolution. Before any reconstruction [takes place], there must first be a political and ideological reconstruction... This is something that the people expect of a leader.[21]

Still worse for him were the publication abroad and broadcast on the BBC of his letters condemning the post-war wave of executions in March 1989.[22]*Montazeri also criticized Khomeini's fatwa ordering the assassination of author*Salman Rushdie*saying: "People in the world are getting the idea that our business in Iran is just murdering people."[23]

On 26 March 1989, a furious Khomeini strongly denounced Montazeri's actions, and two days later announced that Montazeri had resigned his post.[24]*Montazeri did not protest his loss, issuing a message concluding, "I ask all brothers and sisters not to utter a word in my support."[25]

Hussein-Ali Montazeri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More from the article in the OP addressing Zionist colonizing in Bethlehem

Israeli settlements and Bethlehem

"Since the Israeli occupation of 1967, Israel has employed several policies to annex important areas of the BethFlehem district, so that Bethlehem has had most of its northern land stolen by Israeli settlements."

And since 1967, some of the largest illegal settlement projects have been carried out in and around Occupied East Jerusalem, particularly between Bethlehem and Occupied East Jerusalem.

Presently, there are 22 Israeli settlements established on Bethlehem's land, that includes Gilo, Giv'at Hamatos and Har Homa to the north; Teqoa and Nokdim (where Israeli FM Avigdor Lieberman lives) to the east; Efrata and Navi Daniel (where Israeli Public Diplomacy minister Yuli Edelstein lives) to the south; as well as Har Gilo and Betar Illit to the west, effectively turning Bethlehem into an open air prison.

In Bethlehem's northern area (including Beit Jala and Bait Sahour) Israel has illegally confiscated around 22,000 dunums of land (22 square kilometers), roughly the size of the country of Nauru.

From the 22,000 dunums that have been confiscated, Israel illegally annexed 18,000 dunums to the so-called ―Jerusalem municipality‖, which Israel has been unilaterally expanding since 1967.

AND this confiscated land was then used to expand the illegal settlements of Gilo, Giv'at Hamatos and Har Homa.

The illegal Wall effectively has annexed 4,000 dunums of land belonging to Bethlehem itself.

Colonizing Christmas: Facts on Israeli Occupation and Bethlehem - International Middle East Media Center

Last edited:
More ethnic cleansing in a Christian village near Bethlehem

New settlement bloc established in Bethlehem

"Sources have stated that Israeli occupation forces have allowed settlers to establish a new settlement bloc in the town of Beit Sahour, east of Bethlehem. This will mean seizing control of approximately 11,000 square metres of the towns land, putting an end to investment projects being carried out in the town.

The sources explained that the bloc is being established on a hilltop, on which an Israeli military post "Ush Ghrab" had been built and which was vacated 7 years ago.

Mazin Qumsiyeh, an activist against the Wall and settlements, warned against the new Israeli decision by saying "this decision is dangerous for the villages of Beit Sahour and for the municipality as a whole; it is an attempt to erase Beit Sahour and veto its organisational structure. Because "Ush Ghrab" is part of the villages' land, and is close to a number of houses and facilities, if their project is successful, the settlers will live in the centre of the city."

Beit Sahour mayor, Hani Al-Hayek, said "After the army post was vacated in 2006, the land became property of the Beit Sahour municipality. The area of this land before being seized by the army was about 11,000 square metres. We must keep in mind that the municipality and the Palestinian Authority, with support from various parties, commenced the establishment of projects here, including parks, playgrounds, a children's hospital, and other projects."

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/5941-new-settlement-bloc-established-in-bethlehem

I know, Zionist ethnic cleansing in Palestine is just so boring, so uninteresting, ethnic cleansing for a Zionist is like drinking water, just a normal way of everyday life.

Forum List

Back