Colonel Douglas Macgregor: "I Don't Think We'll Ever Get To The 2024 Election."

Things are turning for the Left, and not in a good way--and they can feel it. Thus, even with their cheating, they might LOSE, and they can't afford that.

Therefore, what he says is possible. They can't invoke another Covid for '24, but may try something else.

Their problem is: too many of us understand them too well now, and trust their govt not at all.

Let's get this started, IOW.

You have been saying this same shit for 3 years now, you are as wrong now as you were then.

Here is another one of his predictions from 17 months ago....how well did it turn out?

The battle in eastern Ukraine is really almost over, all of the Ukrainian troops there have been largely surrounded and cut off. You have a concentration down in the Southeast of 30 or 40,000 of them, and if they don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect Russia will ultimately annihilate them.

I agree with the Colonel in this!

I posted only some part of the interview ....you should watch it all

My respect for Colonel MacGregor is huge! Bless him.

This is the same guy that on March 5, 2022 said that Russia would have the Ukrainians defeated in 10 day

how many did we go thru in Iraq Frank?

~S~

#6: General Lloyd Austin​

General Austin was the Commanding General of United States forces in Iraq at the time when the U.S. Government was drawing down. He directed the operations of over 150,000 troops within Iraq, and had the responsibility of making sure Iraq troops could handle the situations upon the United States leaving. Austin is now the Commander of CENTCOM.

Really? On par with Eisenhower? Marshall? Patton? Nimitz?

That is true of most of the fools here. I believe that one needs to look carefully at all sources to figure out who is lying and how, and that most reporters themselves just repeat partisan propaganda. As they say, “the first casualty of war is truth.”

If one looks for “absolute truth” about events or causes or “prophecies” for the future, and expects to find it in “news reports” on Fox or CNN or from their “talking heads” … then one is just a sap.

There is nothing wrong with distrusting politicians, being skeptical of news sources, or admitting one’s ignorance … we cannot be “experts” in everything, and many matters are by their nature really complex.

But to put faith in people like MacGregor, who has constantly been wrong on Ukraine & Russia and now makes hysterical predictions about subjects he has no expertise in whatever like economics, or to allow yourself to make up your mind by simply choosing to believe “what you want to believe is true” … is madness.

People do do that all the time. They scream about their beliefs when they know very little and believe “what they want to believe” or what they hear on their favorite TV station. Not saying this is what you normally do. Just saying we need to consciously avoid doing this.
How do you know he is wrong?

I see, he wants to destroy Capitalism and freedom. You going to stick with that?

If I had said that, then I would stick to it. But since you just made it up, not so much.

All he wants is a pay check and attention.

He’s my go to guy and should either be Trumps VP or head up Joint Chiefs

He’s said we need to retire all current 4 star generals. We only had 11 during WWII, today we have 44

I have the utmost respect for Colonel MacGregor also, he is spot on with what he says....I never get tired of listening to him! :thup:

I have the utmost respect for Colonel MacGregor also, he is spot on with what he says....I never get tired of listening to him! :thup:

Was he spot on when he said this on March 5th, 2022 "Russia would have the Ukrainians defeated in 10 day"?

The Colonel knew the Americans would held the Ukrainians crack the Russian digital control of their logistics, thus ensuring the Kyev blitz strike ran out of supplies including petroleum and ended up stranded fifteen miles from the Capitol until it could limp back to the borders.

The Colonel played his part well.

Forum List

Back