Cologne rapists WERE refugees

It ultimately doesn't matter whether the rapists were muslim refugee filth or homegrown muslim filth; both are brainwashed by the same Nazi-like, Jew-exterminating, praised-by-Hitler hate ideology. Muslims are lying, bullying, supremacist sewage regardless of the geographical coordinates on which they were born. I've read the Quran (before tossing it on my BBQ) and it's dripping with just as much hatred to women as it has for Jews. Why can't the Western world wake up and realize these 3rd-world, epidemically woman-brutalizing THINGS are not huiman? They've been cousin-inbreeding for so many centuries I'll bet their DNA doesn't even register as human! Not to mention, the most universally pathological liars I've ever seen (even the seemingly peaceful ones) because the Taqiyya doctrine of the Quran commands them to lie to infidels.

Agreed on the woman thing, but Muslims have been far kinder to Jews than Christians have. Just a fact. Inbreeding is more pervasive among Jews than Muslims in general, given the difference in populations. Neither the Koran or equivalent Jewish scripture is kind to non-believers, so I would not take that tack.

Interesting speech of one european citizen about situation in her town with muslims:

syrian people arent civilized. europe must teach them for few years in camp .then free......
even most of them dont know molest is rape

That's why I think that radical Islam (radical ok? I am not talking about those few moderate,decent ones)) is like the Nazis.

Radical Islam is exactly like the Nazis in reverse so to speak.

Nazism is based on islam, or the Jew hatred exterminate the untermensch aspects of it are. And I have yet to find a muslim that is not a radical, as they all believe the words of command in the koran.

It ultimately doesn't matter whether the rapists were muslim refugee filth or homegrown muslim filth; both are brainwashed by the same Nazi-like, Jew-exterminating, praised-by-Hitler hate ideology. Muslims are lying, bullying, supremacist sewage regardless of the geographical coordinates on which they were born. I've read the Quran (before tossing it on my BBQ) and it's dripping with just as much hatred to women as it has for Jews. Why can't the Western world wake up and realize these 3rd-world, epidemically woman-brutalizing THINGS are not huiman? They've been cousin-inbreeding for so many centuries I'll bet their DNA doesn't even register as human! Not to mention, the most universally pathological liars I've ever seen (even the seemingly peaceful ones) because the Taqiyya doctrine of the Quran commands them to lie to infidels.

Agreed on the woman thing, but Muslims have been far kinder to Jews than Christians have. Just a fact. Inbreeding is more pervasive among Jews than Muslims in general, given the difference in populations. Neither the Koran or equivalent Jewish scripture is kind to non-believers, so I would not take that tack.

BULLSHIT

The muslims treated Christians and Jews alike, as lowly slaves to be bossed around. This is why we see the cathedrals of bones in Europe from the Islamic era. The remains of mass murdered Christians and Jews, piled high in churches as testament to the intolerance and violence of islam.
The Jews marry outside of the family s bringing fresh DNA into the community all the time The muslims marry so close within the family that birth defects from inter breeding are commonplace. This is why so many muslim children are in care costing the west so much money when the family dump them

I KEEP TELLING YOU TO STOP LYING

New Topics

Forum List

Back