Anti ISIS March in London

Your title is a little misleading, Tommy. It's an annual Shia holy day, Arbaeen. They march for it every year. It was in early Dec, I read about it at the time,so it wasn't ignored, it was also on BBC. This time they brought a few banners, and they're still whining the media didn't bend over backwards for them. Not to mention many of the banners were being used to spread al taqiyya, such as 'Islam Promotes Human Rights'. And 'Mercy'. Lol. Maybe that's why the media didn't fall over themselves. Good call.

Last edited:
Tommy omits to mention that these marchers also march annually on al quds day. On that day though, they march for the destruction of Israel and the big and little 'satans', whilst demonstrating their support of other terrorist groups such as Hezbollah. Maybe these wanton displays of hypocrisy result in the media being a little less excited to promote their double standards than they might otherwise be.

...• No qamma zani permitted (No Blades or blood visible)...

Lol.

On the Day - Arbaeen UK
iranian ayatollah banned ghame zani
Ayatollah Khamenei: Tatbir is a fabricated and anti-Islamic ...
View attachment 63661▶ 2:49

Nov 6, 2014 - Uploaded by Ayatollah Khamenei
Tatbir [Self-flagellation] is a wrongdoing. I know some will say: “It would have been proper if he had not talked ...

I know Dani, we've had this discussion before. Doesn't seem to be catching on.

Let's see here -- we have a supposed march against ISIS with exactly...........(give me time, I need to count them all)........................ ZERO placards that have anything to do with ISIS.

Fascinating.

Let's see here -- we have a supposed march against ISIS with exactly...........(give me time, I need to count them all)........................ ZERO placards that have anything to do with ISIS.

Fascinating.
And these are the placards they are normally holding:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

No one covered the Muslim anti-Isis march that took place in London last week

By, er, muslims !
Surely not !
Marching for peace when they could be out gang raping.

So where were they last year, or the year before that when the rest of the world was pouring £ trillions into keeping the Syrians safe ? Why is they start to protest about only those Islamic extremist groups that threaten them only after the threats start. You never see them protesting about the child sex rings until the people start to look at all muslim men as if they are rapists. Too many have been allowed to enter the country under the neo Marxist government who where too cowardly to say no to the E.U.

No one covered the Muslim anti-Isis march that took place in London last week

By, er, muslims !
Surely not !
Marching for peace when they could be out gang raping.

So where were they last year, or the year before that when the rest of the world was pouring £ trillions into keeping the Syrians safe ? Why is they start to protest about only those Islamic extremist groups that threaten them only after the threats start. You never see them protesting about the child sex rings until the people start to look at all muslim men as if they are rapists. Too many have been allowed to enter the country under the neo Marxist government who where too cowardly to say no to the E.U.
Isis consider Shias apostates. We wouldn't be hearing a peep out of the hezbollah army of God supporters otherwise.

Forum List

Back