College Women Accept Transwomen In Their Bathrooms But Raise Hell Because They're Beating Them In Athletics

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Totally screwed up. That's what women in college are these days.
They seem to think it's okay for a Transwoman to be in their bathrooms....but not if it means they have to compete against them in sports.
Then it's just not fair.

They want to exclude any MAGA woman....and at the same time accept any Transwoman, until they become a competitor in their athletic events.

FrID0GeWcBAP8Yl.jpg

I can understand women accepting trans people in restrooms but drawing the line at sports.

When I was in Europe, a lot of the public restrooms were co-ed men/women. And this was way before “trans” was a social issue. It just wasn’t considered a big deal for men to be using a urinal while women used the stall. No one cared. No one got raped or molested.

Americans can really be too uptight and prudes

Yes, biological men participating in women’s sports is a travesty. But who gives a shit who uses which bathroom. You all sound like a bunch of elderly spinsters clutching their pearls.

I can understand women accepting trans people in restrooms but drawing the line at sports.

When I was in Europe, a lot of the public restrooms were co-ed men/women. And this was way before “trans” was a social issue. It just wasn’t considered a big deal for men to be using a urinal while women used the stall. No one cared. No one got raped or molested.

Yes, biological men participating in women’s sports is a travesty. But who gives a shit who uses which bathroom. You all sound like a bunch of elderly spinsters clutching their pearls.
just abolish womens sports, no one watches anyhow.....just have mens sports and girly mens sports

just abolish womens sports, no one watches anyhow.....just have mens sports and girly mens sports
Yeah it’s no secret very few people watch women’s sports, but female athletes still have the right to only compete against other biological women.

When I was in Europe, a lot of the public restrooms were co-ed men/women. And this was way before “trans” was a social issue. It just wasn’t considered a big deal for men to be using a urinal while women used the stall. No one cared
I would not enter any multi-toilet bathroom that was not gender specific under any conditions. I’d use a bush or a wall before cer entering a bathroom like that.

I would not enter any multi-toilet bathroom that was not gender specific under any conditions. I’d use a bush or a wall before cer entering a bathroom like that.
🤷 I didn’t find it disturbing. Neither did the women as far as I could tell. Maybe you’re just immature.

I agree and I just don't understand why American conservatives are so obsessed with this topic. Thread after thread, forum after forum. But men in women's sports is stupid.

Last edited:
That is weird.
Like I said, they think they’re being macho or chivalrous or something, but their mortal terror of men and women using the same public restrooms makes them seem more like elderly, uptight schoolmarms.

1679019070782.jpeg

I didn’t find it disturbing. Neither did the women as far as I could tell. Maybe you’re just immature
You call it immature. I call it Traditional.

Once a child is able to use the facilities for themselves, there should never be a reason for them to enter a multi-toilet bathroom not specifically for their biological gender again. It’s inappropriate and quite disgusting.

Forum List

Back