College student caught on video about plans for cops

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

This student ( in a real nation ) would be both expelled and arrested

Uh, yeah... I don't really take anything from the Crazy Mormon who got fired from Fox seriously.

I mean, seriously, how crazy do you have to be to get Fox to fire you?

Uh, yeah... I don't really take anything from the Crazy Mormon who got fired from Fox seriously.

Yeah, yeah, you can't refute the video, so you yap about sources.

Run along now.

It absolutely amazing that they think that way.
It was amazing the first few years when it was kind of novel. Now, it's just depressing and disgusting. I'd like to give her the benefit of a doubt and say she doesn't understand that such actions could have life and death consequences but sadly, I think she just doesn't give a damn. Perhaps after she grows up a bit and experiences the inevitable losses and grief all humans must know, she'll look back and regret.

While I agree Mormons tend to be rather ODD... dismissing a factual report because the source doesn't suit your politics, is the very definition of BIAS. It's also a rather lame gambit on a discussion platform.

Yeah, yeah, you can't refute the video, so you yap about sources.

Run along now.

A source of what, that a kid on a college campus said something kind of dumb.

Stop the presses...
Yeah, I'm CERTAIN that if the kid in question were a Trump supporter you'd say exactly the same thing. This little twist of tail is actually advocating, possibly even inciting, illegal behavior. Just curious, if some SJW on-campus thought it would be fun to get creative and start calling 911 for shits and grins and the ensuing confusion led to the death of a citizen that actually was in danger in another part of the city, what would you think would be a fair punishment for that?

Oh my. A college kid said something dumb, and the group she is part of called her on it. Doesn't sound like national news to me. I'm positive there are more calls by college kids asking if your refrigerator is running than there ever will be calls to campus police instigated by her remarks.

While I agree Mormons tend to be rather ODD... dismissing a factual report because the source doesn't suit your politics, is the very definition of BIAS. It's also a rather lame gambit on a discussion platform.

Um, no, I dismiss it because it wasn't really that relevant. I'm sure the Crazy Mormons have people scouring lots of social media to find one person saying something dumb, but it's not relevant at all to much of anything.

Oh my God, some College kids might prank call the College cops... it's a fucking crisis, I tell you.

Oh my. A college kid said something dumb, and the group she is part of called her on it. Doesn't sound like national news to me. I'm positive there are more calls by college kids asking if your refrigerator is running than there ever will be calls to campus police instigated by her remarks.

But did they find out if they had Prince Albert in a can?

This is not a "prank" you damn dimwit. This is SEDITION. This is an INSURRECTION.

This is not a "prank" you damn dimwit. This is SEDITION. This is an INSURRECTION.
Yep. One little college girl made a dumb remark, and was slapped down for it. Some sedition. How many prank calls did the campus cops get after her remark? I mean other than the usual prank calls they get every other day.

Forum List

Back