College student caught on video about plans for cops

Somebody should bury her alive for a week and then dig her up and let her go.... kind of a Munchhausen by Cop syndrome.... I guarantee she'll learn a valuable lesson. She may shit her pants every time she see's a cop car, but I'm willing to take that chance.

As does everyone.

But she's advocating breaking the law. Leftists are okay with that as long as the law-breakers are fellow leftists.

Uh, yeah, here's the thing. As your Libertarian Buddies like to say, we have too many laws and we are probably all breaking the law several times a day without even knowing it. So I don't get worked up that a child who doesn't know any better suggests something stupid and is immediately corrected by her fellow students.

I guess I'm too busy getting upset about things like... cops shooting kids when they have their hands up... I think it's a sense of "proportion".

"Oh, Gosh, I had to spend ten minutes responding to a prank call... all the Donuts I couldn't eat!"

As does everyone.

But she's advocating breaking the law. Leftists are okay with that as long as the law-breakers are fellow leftists.

Uh, yeah, here's the thing. As your Libertarian Buddies like to say, we have too many laws and we are probably all breaking the law several times a day without even knowing it. So I don't get worked up that a child who doesn't know any better suggests something stupid and is immediately corrected by her fellow students.

I guess I'm too busy getting upset about things like... cops shooting kids when they have their hands up... I think it's a sense of "proportion".

"Oh, Gosh, I had to spend ten minutes responding to a prank call... all the Donuts I couldn't eat!"
You know what's really funny about all this?

You, an authoritarian who wants the government to have complete control over individual lives, are criticizing the police.

Be careful what you ask for.

wants more government.jpg

You, an authoritarian who wants the government to have complete control over individual lives, are criticizing the police.

Nice Strawman argument... I think government should have less control in some areas, more control in others, as needed.

Maybe you should ask me what I actually believe rather than what you wish I believe.

Nice Strawman argument... I think government should have less control in some areas, more control in others, as needed.

Maybe you should ask me what I actually believe rather than what you wish I believe.
Oh, you've made it quite plain over the years.

Meanwhile, your defense of the idiot leftist in the OP leads to things like this:

Fake 911 Call was 'Setup' That Ended with an Officer Shot

TENNESEE-A Nashville police officer was wounded Tuesday after a bogus 911 call lured him to a home's front door, according to the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department.

Police are calling it a "setup."

Officer Brian Sherman was shot in his left arm, police said. He is being treated at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

The man who allegedly shot Sherman killed himself outside the home a short time later, police said.

The shooting occurred on Sugarloaf Drive, in a neighborhood of single family homes on Nashville's south side, police said.

"Sherman was hit while answering a call of a woman shot," police said. "The man who shot Officer Sherman ... fatally shot himself in the head with a rifle in the driveway of the home as officers attempted to negotiate with him. No officers fired."

The suspect was identified as 22-year-old Salman Mohamed, police said.

"We believe the person who made the 911 call was Mohamed himself. In fact, on the 911 call, you can hear him saying that he's scared that shots are continuing to be fired," Nashville police spokesperson Don Aaron told WTVF. "'Hurry, hurry, please get here in a hurry.' It was all a ruse to get the police officers to this scene."

It happened around 6:15 p.m. Tuesday, WSMV reports. Sherman was among three officers standing on the porch of the home when the front door opened and "the caller opened fire," WTVF said.

Investigators have not released a motive in the case.

This student ( in a real nation ) would be both expelled and arrested
She should be kicked out of school

This student ( in a real nation ) would be both expelled and arrested

Uh, yeah... I don't really take anything from the Crazy Mormon who got fired from Fox seriously.

I mean, seriously, how crazy do you have to be to get Fox to fire you?
Unfortunately for you this does not appear to be fake news

I agree that one airhead lib does not represent all the dopey libs on campus

But she is a student leader

what she is promoting is an attack on the police that could get someone killed

She should be kicked out of school and given some kind of police record that will follow her for the rest of her life

Forum List

Back