College Professor Tells Students Most Terrorists ARE CONSERVATIVE WHITE MEN (VIDEO)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
what a waste of your money If you are paying to have this crap dished on your children. my gawd

snip;
  • If you had any doubt that college campuses are now breeding grounds for leftist propaganda, this video will enlighten you.

The College Fix reported:

Most acts of terrorism in America are committed by white men who are “religiously motivated and politically conservative,” a psychology professor recently taught his students, adding that “9/11 is basically the only act of foreign-born terrorism that has ever happened in the United States.”

The “Introduction to Psychology” lesson was given by Dr. Ross Avilla, a lecturer at the University of California-Merced, who backed up his argument by telling his class about a white Christian man who shot up the Texas statehouse with an AK-47 – an incident which in fact never took place.

• all of it here:
  • College Professor Tells Students Most Terrorists ARE CONSERVATIVE WHITE MEN (VIDEO) - Progressives Today

what a waste of your money If you are paying to have this crap dished on your children. my gawd

snip;
  • If you had any doubt that college campuses are now breeding grounds for leftist propaganda, this video will enlighten you.

The College Fix reported:

Most acts of terrorism in America are committed by white men who are “religiously motivated and politically conservative,” a psychology professor recently taught his students, adding that “9/11 is basically the only act of foreign-born terrorism that has ever happened in the United States.”

The “Introduction to Psychology” lesson was given by Dr. Ross Avilla, a lecturer at the University of California-Merced, who backed up his argument by telling his class about a white Christian man who shot up the Texas statehouse with an AK-47 – an incident which in fact never took place.

• all of it here:
  • College Professor Tells Students Most Terrorists ARE CONSERVATIVE WHITE MEN (VIDEO) - Progressives Today

That this AVILLA schmuck decided to EXPLOIT his position as "INTRO TO PSYCH" instructor to shove his personal shitty nonsense into the minds of
VERY YOUNG college students-----IMHO----is professional misconduct. INTRO
TO PSYCH is a typical baby crème puff course------its classes filled with the
MOST NAIVE

University California-Merced should be the first clue he's a leftist asshole

I did not know-------but I DO want to know what his idiot comment had
to do with "INTRO TO PSYCHOLOGY 101" -----I am not sure if I ever took
that course-----probably not----but somewhere along the line I have seen its
text books----probably some room-mate. The course does not include
"political opinion (aka propaganda) of the idiot instructor"

Leftist "professors" never miss a chance to try and force the agenda down student's throats. It's why they are lousy professors

I took it, late 70's, far from political, even then.

I took it, late 70's, far from political, even then.

as I recall----probably from school mates-----it is a kind of superficial glance into
THE SCIENCE called PSYCHOLOGY. ----the kids get to learn names like
FREUD, and PIAGET and ......well----whatever---I forget----maybe CHARCOT.
They get to memorize some VOCABULARY------like "ego" "neurosis vs personality disorder" "id" and maybe read a very interesting book like
Freud's "INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS" It forms a basis for moving
on in the study of the SCIENCE called "psychology".

A college professor is wrong. Stop the presses!
----------------------------- to me its not that he is wrong , the problem for me is that he is a liar with an anti white male agenda .

the problem for me is WHO IS PAYING THAT JERK TO BE A JERK?-----and ---
FROM WHOM ARE THE KIDS GOING TO LEARN INTRO TO PSYCHOLOGY?

CONCERNING Whiteness , I asked Dani the other day about Whiteness and 'iran' . I have read that when iran was named iran sometime in the1930s , think it was 1935 that the name 'iran' means ' land of the 'aryan' . Course with all the interminging of Persian and arab I don't think that iran is full of Aryans or whites anymore ehh Dani ??

Last edited:
pismoe to Dani , Dani come in , please reply to my post #18 with some info !!

Forum List

Back