College football is back!!

Been a Bama fan all my life......1st game I missed in a long time.

Saban played the BLM BS..........screwed it up for me.

Go AUBURN.

How did Saban screw it up? By supporting his players in their decision to have a peaceful march? If that is screwing up, we need more screwing up.
Yawn...........I have no problem with a Peaceful protest...but that is NOT WHAT is going on in this country.....that was an exception

Keep the POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL............He didn't do that..............Good Bye.....

I'm now a AUBURN FAN...........GO TIGERS.

Funny that you are pissed about politics in football, but this thread started by talking about football. You, and a couple of others, brought politics into it.
Sure did to show my displeasure of the decision........I'm not the only one either.............My wife's Alabama group is ready to through him under a bus

Whether you like it or not he pissed off his fans........OH WELL.

So you hate players showing their displeasure about things, but you brag about showing your own. lol Okey dokey then.

I'm sure Saban is broken up about you and some other "fans" being pissed.

I don't see anything negative about the message the players and Saban put out.
Sorry but if this is what Saban is supporting screw him and the Tide

1601216529284.png

I have no problem with you cheering for auburn. I think your reasons for doing so are silly, but that is totally up to you.

Bama will beat auburn at the end of the year. Then your season for cheering is done.

Doesn't matter ............my point stands and I'm not alone with it............he decided to make a POLITICAL STATEMENT with the Football Team...........so he choose to LOSE SUPPORTERS......

That's on him and not me.............Fire Saban and I'll see about coming back.......again.............MANY PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY.......whether you like it or not.

View attachment 393559

There was another sign next to it. The point of the march was that all lives can't matter until black lives matter.

Another way of saying "Unless we are all free, no one is free".

Been a Bama fan all my life......1st game I missed in a long time.

Saban played the BLM BS..........screwed it up for me.

Go AUBURN.

How did Saban screw it up? By supporting his players in their decision to have a peaceful march? If that is screwing up, we need more screwing up.
Yawn...........I have no problem with a Peaceful protest...but that is NOT WHAT is going on in this country.....that was an exception

Keep the POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL............He didn't do that..............Good Bye.....

I'm now a AUBURN FAN...........GO TIGERS.

Funny that you are pissed about politics in football, but this thread started by talking about football. You, and a couple of others, brought politics into it.
Sure did to show my displeasure of the decision........I'm not the only one either.............My wife's Alabama group is ready to through him under a bus

Whether you like it or not he pissed off his fans........OH WELL.

So you hate players showing their displeasure about things, but you brag about showing your own. lol Okey dokey then.

I'm sure Saban is broken up about you and some other "fans" being pissed.
I don't care.............BLM is BURN LOOT AND MURDER to me..........his little Peaceful protest is not what is burning this country down now..........

You don't honor the dead by killing police.........the MOVEMENT needs to be FLUSHED.........the DNC pushed it to VIOLENCE.........I'M AGAINST IT.

OH WELL.

View attachment 393559

There was another sign next to it. The point of the march was that all lives can't matter until black lives matter.

And yet if he'd have said ALL LIVES MATTER BY ITSELF.........LOL

A Mexican lady was shot for saying that to BLM members............guess Mexican lives didn't matter that day.

View attachment 393559
They want us back..........they can FIRE HIM.

I have no problem with you cheering for auburn. I think your reasons for doing so are silly, but that is totally up to you.

Bama will beat auburn at the end of the year. Then your season for cheering is done.

Doesn't matter ............my point stands and I'm not alone with it............he decided to make a POLITICAL STATEMENT with the Football Team...........so he choose to LOSE SUPPORTERS......

That's on him and not me.............Fire Saban and I'll see about coming back.......again.............MANY PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY.......whether you like it or not.

Fire Saban? Yeah, trying holding your breath and waiting. The most successful coach in college football, but you want him fired because he supported his players on a social message. Saban is Alabama's head coach until he decides to retire.

Yeah, there are some fans that are pissed. Most aren't. Another couple of National Championships and most of those disgruntled fans will be back pretending they never left.

Fire Saban? Yeah, trying holding your breath and waiting. The most successful coach in college football, but you want him fired because he supported his players on a social message. Saban is Alabama's head coach until he decides to retire.

Yeah, there are some fans that are pissed. Most aren't. Another couple of National Championships and most of those disgruntled fans will be back pretending they never left.

BS......most I know are pissed off over it.

View attachment 393559

A Mexican lady was shot for saying that to BLM members............guess Mexican lives didn't matter that day.

Was the Mexican lady shot by Saban or one of his players? No? Then take that shit to another thread.

Just like we'd let Jeff Sessions back in office too..............LOL

Tuberville for Senate..............

You sure you from Alabama Winter Born............you seem to lost your principles.

I'm from Tuscaloosa. The town is solidly behind Saban. Even the ones that didn't like the march are all in behind the team and the coach. The limited number of tickets that were available were sold out super fast.

View attachment 393559

What a load of crap

View attachment 393559

Was the Mexican lady shot by Saban or one of his players? No? Then take that shit to another thread.
You aren't a god here........you have no authority to tell me to leave..........now you can report me and have me thrown off of this thread......but OH WELL

Saban used Alabama Football for a POLITICAL STATEMENT........it DOESN'T BELONG THERE..........

I'm from Tuscaloosa. The town is solidly behind Saban. Even the ones that didn't like the march are all in behind the team and the coach. The limited number of tickets that were available were sold out super fast.

And I'm from the Mobile area and a lot of people are against you.........the Alabama group is from all over the state and they aren't happy.

You sure you from Alabama Winter Born............you seem to lost your principles.

My principles are solid. Especially my support of the US Constitution which protects any individual's right to protest. Sessions is a crook. Tuberville is clueless. And Saban is the best at what he does.

View attachment 393559

You aren't a god here........you have no authority to tell me to leave..........now you can report me and have me thrown off of this thread......but OH WELL

Saban used Alabama Football for a POLITICAL STATEMENT........it DOESN'T BELONG THERE..........

Just because he is a football coach, Saban does not lose the rights we all enjoy. His players organized the march, and he supported his players. He is not out burning anything or causing trouble. He supported his players. It was a peaceful march. If that bothers you, then you are welcome to do whatever you want.

My principles are solid. Especially my support of the US Constitution which protects any individual's right to protest. Sessions is a crook. Tuberville is clueless. And Saban is the best at what he does.
Where by does the Constitution give you the right to say get out of this thread because you don't agree.........hmmm

Got news for you..........a WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE in this state are TIRED of people like you PLAYING POLITICS WITH FOOTBALL.

Which is what SABAN did there..............Get the dang politics out of football.........and in the pros.........stop kneeling for the anthem.

And I'm from the Mobile area and a lot of people are against you.........the Alabama group is from all over the state and they aren't happy.

Ok. Let them cheer for the Cow College. There are hundreds of thousands of fans that are still cheering for Saban.

Forum List

Back