Colin Kapernik Was Raised In A White Home Yet He Feels This Country Is Oppressive

No, I've been a fan since 1983. This asshat too shall pass.
It figures.. Not surprised.. you pretty much suck at everything.
Sounds like you need a penis to play with. You don't need to vent your sexual frustrations on me.

I guess that leaves you out then.. Vagina Monologues..
When your washing machine breaks down during the spin cycle, I'm sure that will be the ultimate rejection for you. You'll have nothing left.
LMFAO You SUCK so bad.. get lost Homer and get someone to write your retorts..
Sounds like you came up a little short on that one. It must suck to be you when even the horny UPS driver won't bang you.

I guess that's why batteries were invented.

The OP is confused because he just can't comprehend that a person might care about more than his own personal situation. Anything other than "I got mine" is just not a possibility in his twisted little world view.

But he did get his (all along) and then some, and he's basically coming off like a spoiled brat. What's he doing to make the world better besides throwing tantrums? Is he giving away all his money in the name of equality? No? Then, he should probably STFU.

Spoken like a true whiny bitch.

The OP is confused because he just can't comprehend that a person might care about more than his own personal situation. Anything other than "I got mine" is just not a possibility in his twisted little world view.

But he did get his (all along) and then some, and he's basically coming off like a spoiled brat. What's he doing to make the world better besides throwing tantrums? Is he giving away all his money in the name of equality? No? Then, he should probably STFU.

^^^^ Ass Wipe ^^^^

^^^^ Ass Wipe ^^^^

I'm sure you need it, but you should learn to do that for yourself.

You're the one supporting the whiny bitch while being a whiny bitch.

So Colin feels this country is too oppressive for him the stand for the National Anthem. But where did he get this idea from? I think he's been listening to Democrats too much and has been misled. But to be honest about it, I can't see what Colin has to complain about. He's been living better than 99% of America.

Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem; 49ers defend move

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Colin-Kaepernick-002-1050x700.jpg

Colin+Kaepernick+Jaguar+Deadspin+VIP+Event+CN3nA9jHcNYl.jpg
kap3.jpg
kaepernicksneakers.jpg
18528aa966c90c8917a0fc1a05d32773.jpg
colin_draft_pic2.jpg

colin20s-5-web.jpg

Colin-Kaepernick-Jim-Harbaugh.png

Early life and high school
Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old woman who was single and destitute at the time. His birth father, an African American, was out of the picture before he was born.[1][2][3] Russo placed her son for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after having lost two other sons to heart defects.[1][4] Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.[5][6]

Kaepernick began playing youth football at age eight as a defensive end and punter. He then became his youth team's starting quarterback at age nine, and he completed his first competitive pass for a long touchdown. He went on to win several punt, pass, and kick competitions mainly on his passing ability.[5] A 4.0 GPA student[7] at John H. Pitman High School in Turlock, California, he was a three-sport star who passed up a promising baseball career as a pitcher in order to play football.

Kaepernick was nominated for all-state in football, basketball, and baseball in his senior year. He was the MVP of the Central California Conference in football leading his school to its first-ever playoff victory. In basketball he was a first-team all CCC selection at forward and led his 16th-ranked team to a near upset of the Number 1-ranked Oak Ridge Trojans in the opening round of playoffs. In that game Kaepernick scored 34 points but Ryan Anderson scored 50 to beat the Pitman Pride.[8]

Colin Kaepernick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What makes a young man who has had every opportunity in the world, decide that the country he has grown up in and has given him a life most people dream about, turn on it like this?

This is why:

black-lies-matter.jpg
Give me 5 seconds with this punk motherfucker.

So Colin feels this country is too oppressive for him the stand for the National Anthem. But where did he get this idea from? I think he's been listening to Democrats too much and has been misled. But to be honest about it, I can't see what Colin has to complain about. He's been living better than 99% of America.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

kap3.jpg
kaepernicksneakers.jpg
colin_draft_pic2.jpg

colin20s-5-web.jpg

Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old woman who was single and destitute at the time. His birth father, an African American, was out of the picture before he was born.[1][2][3] Russo placed her son for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after having lost two other sons to heart defects.[1][4] Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.[5][6]

Kaepernick began playing youth football at age eight as a defensive end and punter. He then became his youth team's starting quarterback at age nine, and he completed his first competitive pass for a long touchdown. He went on to win several punt, pass, and kick competitions mainly on his passing ability.[5] A 4.0 GPA student[7] at John H. Pitman High School in Turlock, California, he was a three-sport star who passed up a promising baseball career as a pitcher in order to play football.

Kaepernick was nominated for all-state in football, basketball, and baseball in his senior year. He was the MVP of the Central California Conference in football leading his school to its first-ever playoff victory. In basketball he was a first-team all CCC selection at forward and led his 16th-ranked team to a near upset of the Number 1-ranked Oak Ridge Trojans in the opening round of playoffs. In that game Kaepernick scored 34 points but Ryan Anderson scored 50 to beat the Pitman Pride.[8]

What makes a young man who has had every opportunity in the world, decide that the country he has grown up in and has given him a life most people dream about, turn on it like this?

This is why:

black-lies-matter.jpg
He doesn't know enough about this country and other countries to know that this is one of the few countries that allows you to protest without being thrown in prison. If he had done this in Iran, he's be in prison right now waiting for Obama to send $400 million in ransom for his ass. America isn't perfect, but it's better than most countries I've been to. That's the problem with these pampered kids. They never suffered to get what they have. Colin was an athlete that had all of this physical ability and the worst thing he had to do was workout when other kids were studying. After working out it releases endorphins and gives you a feeling of good will. I guess he's not working out enough.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

kap3.jpg
kaepernicksneakers.jpg
colin_draft_pic2.jpg

colin20s-5-web.jpg

This is why:

black-lies-matter.jpg
BYU lost to Nevada Reno twice while Kaep was there.
Dang I'm glad Mendenhall left.

With a black man like him being so rich and a black man in the White House targeting conservatives with the IRS and letting sick Veterans die cuz they are too expensive to treat, I can see what he means that the US government is so oppressive.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

kap3.jpg
kaepernicksneakers.jpg
colin_draft_pic2.jpg

colin20s-5-web.jpg

This is why:

black-lies-matter.jpg
Good luck. He's got arms like the pistons on a Mack Truck.

Special Report:

Remember in 2015 when Colin Kaepernick posted four separate Instagram posts blasting Donald Trump for his anti-Muslim remarks? Kaepernick isn’t a practicing Muslim as far as we know, but that could be changing soon, at least according to one source.

TerezOwnens.com says that Kaepernick may be converting to Islam for his girlfriend, radio DJ Nessa.

NESSA INTRODUCED HIM TO THE TEACHINGS OF ISLAM, AND HE’S READY TO EMBRACE IT FULLY. OUR TIPSTER TELLS US KAEP AND NESSA ARE GOING TO HAVE A TRADITIONAL MUSLIM WEDDING.

Instagram photo by colin kaepernick • Jul 7, 2016 at 12:39am UTC

I’d wait until hearing from Kaepernick himself before I put any money on this … and how messed up would I have to be to bet on Kaepernick becoming Muslim in the first place? That would be a serious gambling addiction right there. Colin Kaepernick Converting To Islam For Girlfriend? | 49ers

Special Report:

Remember in 2015 when Colin Kaepernick posted four separate Instagram posts blasting Donald Trump for his anti-Muslim remarks? Kaepernick isn’t a practicing Muslim as far as we know, but that could be changing soon, at least according to one source.

TerezOwnens.com says that Kaepernick may be converting to Islam for his girlfriend, radio DJ Nessa.

NESSA INTRODUCED HIM TO THE TEACHINGS OF ISLAM, AND HE’S READY TO EMBRACE IT FULLY. OUR TIPSTER TELLS US KAEP AND NESSA ARE GOING TO HAVE A TRADITIONAL MUSLIM WEDDING.

Instagram photo by colin kaepernick • Jul 7, 2016 at 12:39am UTC

I’d wait until hearing from Kaepernick himself before I put any money on this … and how messed up would I have to be to bet on Kaepernick becoming Muslim in the first place? That would be a serious gambling addiction right there. Colin Kaepernick Converting To Islam For Girlfriend? | 49ers

Forum List

Back