Col Douglas MacGregor Believes Russia Has Defeated Biden & Zelenskyy

The real war is only beginning.

Space war is next. Specifically premising on international financial clearing infrastructiure and models. None of that Luke Skywalker bullsugar like many might think.

At the moment I think nations are just organizing and choosing their colors for the longer haul.
I'm no longer siding with any nations. I'm peppering to simply stay alive. What government can we trust at this point? I'm stocking up with necessities and aim to help my friends, family, neighbors, and local community. It's all we've got, at this point. We certainly can't trust the D.C. Swamp.

I'm no longer siding with any nations. I'm peppering to simply stay alive. What government can we trust at this point? I'm stocking up with necessities and aim to help my friends, family, neighbors, and local community. It's all we've got, at this point. We certainly can't trust the D.C. Swamp.

Indeed...

Iran is a close ally of the Bidens as well as the Obamas.
Uh-huh. Suuuuuuuuuuure.

Meanwhile, it's Iran that gives weapons to both Russia and Hamas.

Those US regimes have provided the mullahs with the needed billions for their mischief in Israel this month.
Remember, you can't gaslight anyone who isn 't part of your Russia-China-NorthKorea-Iran-Hamas-TrumpCult axis of evil.

Iran is a close ally of the Bidens as well as the Obamas. Those US regimes have provided the mullahs with the needed billions for their mischief in Israel this month.

Remember that the chief adviser of the Obama Regime was a native born Tehranite.
And Jarret is still involved in our policies because the Tan Messiah is well into his 3rd term.

Probably because he's still associated with a lot of currently military personnel, and probably because he's 99% smarter than your “anyone else” types.
It's scary when an unelected old soldier's opinion is considered to be important when it might be related to unidentified and unelected anonymous "current military personnel". Are we talking about a shadow government?

The man is informed and pro American. God bless him.
The man is a Putin ass-kisser and propagandist — not a “patriot” — who has been wrong on almost everything related to Ukraine since Feb. 2022. He speaks neither Russian nor Ukrainian nor does he have any access to intelligence information.

Why can't these old soldiers just fade away? If he had anything on the ball he would have made general. There has to be several hundred retired Col's in the U.S. Why is this retired Col.'s opinion more important than anyone else?

He doesn’t “fade away” because he is an ambitious prick, an opportunist who now makes money as an “expert” military consultant for FOX. He hopes to be hired for a top defense department post in 2025 if Trump or another American defeatist or authoritarian-lover wins the 2024 election. Right now he simply echo’s Trump and Putin propaganda everywhere so that his name circulates as a loyal Trump syncophant.

The Russians Achieve Success At Avdiivka, Synkivka, Verbove, Pryiutne. Military Summary 2023.10.15​

RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE ALL DOWN THE FRONT LINE

End of the Nazis , SS WINKLE

The Russians Achieve Success At Avdiivka,​

And by "success", you mean Russian human wave attacks getting annihilated, plus a few hundred armored vehicles destroyed.

Ukraine doesn't use human wave attacks, which is why Ukraine's casualties are so much lower. It's also why Ukraine advances so slowly. They can't be reckless because they don't have the manpower to waste. Ukraine focuses on degrading Russia's artillery and supply capability.

And by "success", you mean Russian human wave attacks getting annihilated, plus a few hundred armored vehicles destroyed.

Ukraine doesn't use human wave attacks, which is why Ukraine's casualties are so much lower. It's also why Ukraine advances so slowly. They can't be reckless because they don't have the manpower to waste. Ukraine focuses on degrading Russia's artillery and supply capability.
The Ukraine Government is totally corrupt.

They folded like a house of cards, dumping a tremendous prosecutor, simply because they were extorted by a foreign crime family, the Bidens.

The Ukraine Government is totally corrupt.

They folded like a house of cards, dumping a tremendous prosecutor, simply because they were extorted by a foreign crime family, the Bidens.
How many rubles did you get for pushing that dumb propaganda?

Okay, maybe you're not getting paid. Maybe you lie that big and badly out of fanatical devotion to the cause of fascism.

According to Colonel Douglass MacGregor, Russia has destroyed just about everything of importance in Ukraine. If he's correct, that would mean that Putin has defeated Biden and Zelenskyy. Is this why the noble Ukraine war isn't even spoken of by the Media all of a sudden?

Can we expect Zelenskyy to repay Americans for the economic harm he foisted upon us? I wouldn't bet on it.

Douglas Macgregor says ‘Russia won’ as the MOEX index surges

What has happened is that Obama started a war in Afghanistan, bringing democracy and women's rights - only to have Biden up and leave them in the lurch and let the terrorists take over. Obama also let Russia annex Crimea. Obama also drew a line in the sand in Syria, only to let the enemy right over that line in the sand. Then Russia invaded Ukraine and we have been "helping" Ukraine, again apparently up and leaving them in the lurch. Now we have Hamas attacking Israel and we are "helping" Israel. If I were the Taiwaneese, I wouldn't feel real comfortable with the US promising to back them up.

What has happened is that Obama started a war in Afghanistan, bringing democracy and women's rights - only to have Biden up and leave them in the lurch and let the terrorists take over.
What a bizarre pile of crap.

Obama started a war in Afghanistan? Um...

And the US left Afghanistan under the Trump surrender agreement.

You people live in alternate reality.

What has happened is that Obama started a war in Afghanistan, bringing democracy and women's rights - only to have Biden up and leave them in the lurch and let the terrorists take over. Obama also let Russia annex Crimea. Obama also drew a line in the sand in Syria, only to let the enemy right over that line in the sand. Then Russia invaded Ukraine and we have been "helping" Ukraine, again apparently up and leaving them in the lurch. Now we have Hamas attacking Israel and we are "helping" Israel. If I were the Taiwaneese, I wouldn't feel real comfortable with the US promising to back them up.

The war in Afghanistan started in 2001 right after the attacks.

Are you really that fucking stupid or just a troll?

I’m going with both

So will you be going to Russia to celebrate your victory against America like a good little commie?
Nope. I'll celebrate that faggot, Zelenskyy's, loss right here in the good, ol' US of A. Hopefully, he and Pedo Joe are done stealing much needed taxpayer money. America First!!!!

Nope. I'll celebrate that faggot, Zelenskyy's, loss right here in the good, ol' US of A. Hopefully, he and Pedo Joe are done stealing much needed taxpayer money. America First!!!!
Awwww. Someone's upset because his Macho Russian pals are getting massacred by the woke Ukrainians.

What's it like being curbstomped by "faggots", loser? What does that make you? Why, I do declare that would put you way below the "faggots" in the manliness category.

At least you've got those rubles coming in. Oh wait, that's not much comfort. They're at, what, 100 rubles to a dollar now?

Forum List

Back