Coinbase bans conservative social media network gab again

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
For the second time in less than a year, popular cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has banned conservative-leaning social media network Gab and founder and CEO Andrew Torba from transacting on its platform, joining a long list of companies – including Medium, Joyent, GoDaddy, PayPal and Stripe – that have cut ties with the social network, according to CoinSpice.
Coinbase Bans Conservative Social Media Network Gab — Again
--------------------------------------------------------------

What will it take to end these corporations who think they are the internet GODS of control. Screw you foreign google ownership ***nts.......take your bs and collapse with it in the nearest, biggest, deepest blackhole there is.

For the second time in less than a year, popular cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has banned conservative-leaning social media network Gab and founder and CEO Andrew Torba from transacting on its platform, joining a long list of companies – including Medium, Joyent, GoDaddy, PayPal and Stripe – that have cut ties with the social network, according to CoinSpice.
Coinbase Bans Conservative Social Media Network Gab — Again
--------------------------------------------------------------

What will it take to end these corporations who think they are the internet GODS of control. Screw you foreign google ownership ***nts.......take your bs and collapse with it in the nearest, biggest, deepest blackhole there is.
Private internet hosting sites are at liberty to edit content as they see fit – indeed, it’s a fundamental tenet of private property rights and freedom of association, something conservatives clearly no longer support or defend.

Private internet hosting sites are at liberty to edit content as they see fit – indeed, it’s a fundamental tenet of private property rights and freedom of association, something conservatives clearly no longer support or defend.
All these companies are free to ostracize and blacklist "Gab" just as we are free to point this out and cease doing business with Coinbase, Go Daddy, Pay Pal, etc.

Please inform everyone how conservatives no longer believe in private property rights and freedom of association.
I find your claim fascinating, i.e. ridiculous.

My business website is curated/hosted by GoDaddy. Been secured through them for years and years. No way I am starting that convoluted and painstaking task of moving and rebuilding all over again.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when MC and Visa prevent all the lefties of the third/fourth wave movement from using their money as they wish because the fifth/sixth wavers decide they're "bad huuumans"

Forum List

Back