Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

This is completely immaterial compared to the massive manipulation performed by Google, Facebook and Twitter to support hiLIARy.

Just sayin'.

Republicans cheated. It is the only way they can win elections.

LOL! How did hiLIARy win the primary over Bernie, bub?

You pathetic Prog Sore Losexyr's attempts to fling shit at Trump just hit the fan back at you.

This is completely immaterial compared to the massive manipulation performed by Google, Facebook and Twitter to support hiLIARy.

Just sayin'.

You mean like working against the will of their own constituency and rigging primaries?

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. Republicans rigged an election. You support liars and cheaters. Feel good about that?

Just sayin'.

You pathetic Prog Sore Losexyr's attempts to fling shit at Trump just hit the fan back at you.

You support liars and cheaters. Feel good about yourself?

Online polls have always been dismissed as unreliable...In '12, many polls were refusing to even allow Ron Paul as a choice, because his tech savvy fanboys would spam them.

But now the serial liar Michael Cohen says that some already unreliable online polls were rigged, and it's Katie bar the door!

And here I thought that g5000 couldn't get any dopier and petty....I stand corrected.

Just sayin'.

You must be mistaking me for my Evul Twin with a Beard from the Anti-Matter Universe, bodecea. I didn't vote for hiLIARy.

Online polls have always been dismissed as unreliable...In '12, many polls were refusing to even allow Ron Paul as a choice, because his tech savvy fanboys would spam them.

But now the serial liar Michael Cohen says that some already unreliable online polls were rigged, and it's Katie bar the door!

And here I thought that g5000 couldn't get any dopier and petty....I stand corrected.

Says the person who willfully supports liars and cheaters. Are you an American?

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls.

Check.

Who gives a shit if some stupid online poll is rigged. I mean seriously man?

The fucking FBI is trying to rig a criminal investigation into the President of the United States and your dumb ass is worried about a poll that was posted on www.whohateshillary.com or whatever LOL

Your piece of shit president is a criminal and a traitor.

Haha....A new day, same tired bullshit from the severely LefTarded. We totally get it...Wetbacks, barely legal beaners, lowlife pet humans, degenerates and dopeheads, weirdos, fudge packers, Feminazis and men in dresses hate Trump. WE FUCKING GET IT.
Dude, it might be healthier for you and easier on you to just get your shit together, stop being part of the filth, get on the Trump train with good, real, legit Americans...huh?

Just sayin'.

You must be mistaking me for my Evul Twin with a Beard from the Anti-Matter Universe, bodecea. I didn't vote for hiLIARy.

I know who you are. Scum.

Like I said. You tards are setting yet another benchmark. Rigging polls is okay.

Check.

Trump keeps on dragging you all further and further into dipshittery. Increment by increment.

Mocking paranoid freaks like you doesn't make me a fanboy of the Cheeto...In fact, I'm against a number of his policies and have publicly said so.

Now go get your roll of tin foil and jump in on a RUSSIA! thread.

Just sayin'.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzzz

But you do get 10 Points for being boring, dull, dreary, uninteresting and banal.

By the time the huckster Democratic limousine liberal from New York is done with the pseudocons, they won't have a moral leg to stand on for any issue whatsoever.

They are on stumps.

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls.

Check.

Who gives a shit if some stupid online poll is rigged. I mean seriously man?

The fucking FBI is trying to rig a criminal investigation into the President of the United States and your dumb ass is worried about a poll that was posted on www.whohateshillary.com or whatever LOL

Your piece of shit president is a criminal and a traitor.

Haha....A new day, same tired bullshit from the severely LefTarded. We totally get it...Wetbacks, barely legal beaners, lowlife pet humans, degenerates and dopeheads, weirdos, fudge packers, Feminazis and men in dresses hate Trump. WE FUCKING GET IT.
Dude, it might be healthier for you and easier on you to just get your shit together, stop being part of the filth, get on the Trump train with good, real, legit Americans...huh?

You don't get shit. I will deride the Orange Virus every single day until the shit train gets derailed. Then we'll burn the tracks down for good measure. You support traitorous scum, you unAmerican POS, and you know it..

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzzz

But you do get 10 Points for being boring, dull, dreary, uninteresting and banal.

Yet another non response from the traitorous Cult45. You can't face the fact that you support liars and cheats.

Like I said. You tards are setting yet another benchmark. Rigging polls is okay.

Check.
Online polls are neither reliable nor credible in the first place, you bungling buffoon....You're bloviating about someone dumping even more garbage into a garbage dump.

This whole thing is stupid, even by your already barely-existentially low standards.

Mocking paranoid freaks like you doesn't make me a fanboy of the Cheeto...In fact, I'm against a number of his policies and have publicly said so.

The Orange Virus cheated and defrauded a national election conspiring with Russia. That's all I'm saying.

The Orange Virus cheated and defrauded a national election conspiring with Russia. That's all I'm saying.
You are usually pretty strait forward
But that^^^^? Isnt.

I have discovered that if you don't buy into every single conspiracy about Trump and hate him with every fiber of your being you are labeled as being a Trump lover LOL

Forum List

Back