Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

Michael Cohen, the biggest lying liar to ever draw a breath, is now the touchstone of veracity.

If you were submitting this as a script, the producers would reject it as being too farfetched.

I’m sure he is . That’s why Trump hired him!

There is always a paper trail, and other witnesses, which blow Trump's lies out of the water.

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls.

Check.
Rigging polls is just another dirty political game. The real story is Cohen stiffing the rigger.
Well, Comrade Trump was stiffing Cohen. He wouldn't give Cohen the $130,000 to pay off Stormy. Cohen had to shell that money out of his own pocket.

The practice of stiffing goes all the way to the top.

Like I said. It's a whole bag of dildos.

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls.

Check.

Hold on...it happened because Cohen said it happened?
I thought you weren’t a “sheep” amongst the herd?
There is always a paper trail, and other witnesses, to back up Cohen.

The rigger. A check. Probably an electronic trail of the actual rigging. And so on.

Too bad, so sorry. Nice try.

Okay, it appears the tards are setting another benchmark that it is okay for candidates to rig online polls. Check.

C'mon man, no one sees online polls.
See post 4.

Would you like a link to the exchange between myself and the Trumptard?

It's creduloids just like that who are the reason dirty tricksters do this shit.

The liar n chief, Crooked Donald, and his acolytes that worked for him... are lowly, filthy, scum of the earth....
there is NO DENYING the facts.... he's a cheater, a liar and a Putin ass licking traitor to his own Country and we can not get rid of him soon enough, as President. He is totally unfit to serve. Get the scumbag out of there, NOW.... impeach or use the 25th amendment, or have him resign, and take Pence with him, before we have no America left.... and yes, I am serious! :eek:

Check.

Hold on...it happened because Cohen said it happened?
I thought you weren’t a “sheep” amongst the herd?
There is always a paper trail, and other witnesses, to back up Cohen.

The rigger. A check. Probably an electronic trail of the actual rigging. And so on.

Too bad, so sorry. Nice try.

Kinda like that paper trail that turned up in the Roy Moore scandal huh?
You’re a fucking fool.

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Such is life inside the Trump inner circle.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a bag of dildos the whole Trump coterie is. :lol:

In a nutshell, they cheated. The Republicans cheated. The Orange Virus is an illegitimate president as I've said from day one.

kyzr

Todays MSN poll shows that 51% blame the Democrats for the shutdown, while 44% blame Trump.

Perception is what counts.

Mark

Follow that link and you will see he eventually fesses up it is an online poll.

Note the words: "Perception is what counts."

Yeah. Exactly.

That's why dirty tricksters do this shit. Because of creduloids like 80zephyr.

Check.

Who gives a shit if some stupid online poll is rigged. I mean seriously man?

The fucking FBI is trying to rig a criminal investigation into the President of the United States and your dumb ass is worried about a poll that was posted on www.whohateshillary.com or whatever LOL

Your piece of shit president is a criminal and a traitor.

Here's where the rube finally says it is an online poll, and the dumbshit believes this is a valid poll:

I come here for honest discussion, and instead I get this crap.

As of now, the poll vote is 647,538 votes. Trump at 45% to blame, Democrats at 52%

Mark
Oh...magod. You mean to tell us you have doubled down on your tard and are talking about an ONLINE poll!?!?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"And the winner of our online poll for your favorite dog is...Goofy!"

The piss drinkers keep getting back in line for refills.

A dog should have beaten Hillary Clinton.....you guys could have won with sanders but screwed him out of the nomination

kyzr

Todays MSN poll shows that 51% blame the Democrats for the shutdown, while 44% blame Trump.

Perception is what counts.

Mark

Follow that link and you will see he eventually fesses up it is an online poll.

Note the words: "Perception is what counts."

Yeah. Exactly.

That's why dirty tricksters do this shit. Because of creduloids like 80zephyr.

You're bullshit excuse of Post-4 doesn't work for my MSM arguments, TRY AGAIN, this time read my post...

C'mon man, no one sees online polls.
The MSM was and is in the tank for Hillary, Google & Facebook still are for the dems (its OK since CA only has libs to hire, right?).

Is it okay for the dems to control the ENTIRE MSM (x-FXN) and only publish "Trump Hate" constantly, to the tune of 93% negative coverage, all day, every day? Is that okay? How does the MSM hate compare to online polls?

Forum List

Back