Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

I was just reading about a strange election law in Mississippi. That whoever you vote for in the primary you have to vote for in the general.

Is this true?

If a voter in Mississippi crosses over and votes for the other "side" in a Primary, then yes.. they will not be allowed to cross back over in the election cycle.. so Democrats have actually screwed themselves .. LOL

What is the underlying big deal about this? Answer? There is NONE. So Cochran won.

When Cochran has to go begging for Democrat voters to turn out for him in a primary with all the backing he had from the inside the Beltway crowd means he can be taken out permanently.

I consider this great news because it means he is completely vulnerable in the general and conservatives can pack his sorry RINO ass off to an old folks home.

:D

Call it a tea party retirement plan for old Thad up and coming.

Last edited:
Yeah, racists hate it when we use the race card.

Truly what the fuck are you babbling on about this morning. The black vote, the hispanic vote are not racist you moron.

We're talking demographics you fool.

And a bit of the liberals are scaring the old, stupid Black folks.

Once again, the Times article notes that the black voters in Ms were told that their food stamps were being taken away if they voted for McDaniels..

I was just reading about a strange election law in Mississippi. That whoever you vote for in the primary you have to vote for in the general.

Is this true?

If a voter in Mississippi crosses over and votes for the other "side" in a Primary, then yes.. they will not be allowed to cross back over in the election cycle.. so Democrats have actually screwed themselves .. LOL

Not if they don't have to worry about their choice being nominated. I know that the Democrat is going to win every time in my county so it doesn't "hurt" a thing for me to vote a Republican in the Primary.

Truly what the fuck are you babbling on about this morning. The black vote, the hispanic vote are not racist you moron.

We're talking demographics you fool.

Once again, the Times article notes that the black voters in Ms were told that their food stamps were being taken away if they voted for McDaniels..

Well, was that a lie, or a possibility? We know how a lot of conservatives feel about Blacks getting food stamps.

Is this true?

Hehehehe. I was rubbing my eyes (only second cup of coffee) thinking the Dems are legally FUBAR'd when I read it.

I wanted to double check with someone who knew. Too funny!

Well, was that a lie, or a possibility? We know how a lot of conservatives feel about Blacks getting food stamps.

You and your ilk made the charge.. NOW PROVE IT. It's not up to me to disprove anything.. Nice try.

Is this true?

Hehehehe. I was rubbing my eyes (only second cup of coffee) thinking the Dems are legally FUBAR'd when I read it.

Getting off subject for a post, the advance buzz on John Hiatt's new CD is very good.

Is this true?

Major plutonium grade stupidity going on here, squared.

Last edited:
"When Cochran has to go begging for Democrat voters to turn out for him in a primary with all the backing he had from the inside the Beltway crowd means he can be taken out permanently.

I consider this great news because it means he is completely vulnerable"

Perhaps you are right but McDaniel's lost. Perhaps a much better candidate would have won. That's what I see and believe about this race.

All of the rabid Kook liberals running around claiming the Tea Party was defeated in the race with McDaniels V/s Cochran .. willful lies. .. Even the NYTimes pinned it on BLACK DEMOCRAT voters SCARED in to voting yesterday by the NAACP.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/u...mcdaniel-mississippi-senate-primary.html?_r=0
Oh, my! Those evil darkies.

:rolleyes:

Hey, you cannot mention skin color on a thread about Blacks. New rule I guess.

Dems were well aware of that. They figured they had a better chance against a TP than no chance against Cochran.

We retain another mainstream GOP senator.

Major plutonium grade stupidity going on here, squared.
You betcha!

Forum List

Back