Coal workers backed Trump Now worried about losing Obamacare

The humorous part of the GOP opposition to the ACA is that they think the people they are going to deny insurance to will just sit at home and get sicker and sicker. They will show up at the County hospital and get free care from the taxpayers...INSTEAD of having insurance for themselves. This is probably why the average conserve-hate-ive will drink poison before holding their elected officials accountable. And it's funny too...what do we have; 20 threads celebrating the GOP domination of having 30+ states with a GOP House, Senate, and Governor!!! Yet when the hospitals and healthcare costs skyrocket in these states--they will blame the Democrats who hold no sway whatsoever!!!
The people who had no insurance except medicaid will still have medicaid. No change. The people that had insurance that they liked were forced to give it up for ocare. The great majority of people had insurance that they liked and could afford. Those people lost their insurance because the government considered it substandard. Those people were forced onto plans at twice the price with half the coverage.

And those who had no insurance who just show up at County General when they get sick....what do you predict will happen to them when the GOP takes away their health care insurance?
They will be treated just like they always were.

Or better yet, once they are admitted at taxpayer expense, treated at taxpayer expense, rehabilitated at tax payer expense, who pays for the collection effort by the county when the indigent person without insurance gets the bill for $10K?

The humorous part of the GOP opposition to the ACA is that they think the people they are going to deny insurance to will just sit at home and get sicker and sicker. They will show up at the County hospital and get free care from the taxpayers...INSTEAD of having insurance for themselves. This is probably why the average conserve-hate-ive will drink poison before holding their elected officials accountable. And it's funny too...what do we have; 20 threads celebrating the GOP domination of having 30+ states with a GOP House, Senate, and Governor!!! Yet when the hospitals and healthcare costs skyrocket in these states--they will blame the Democrats who hold no sway whatsoever!!!
The people who had no insurance except medicaid will still have medicaid. No change. The people that had insurance that they liked were forced to give it up for ocare. The great majority of people had insurance that they liked and could afford. Those people lost their insurance because the government considered it substandard. Those people were forced onto plans at twice the price with half the coverage.

And those who had no insurance who just show up at County General when they get sick....what do you predict will happen to them when the GOP takes away their health care insurance?
They will be treated just like they always were.

Or better yet, once they are admitted at taxpayer expense, treated at taxpayer expense, rehabilitated at tax payer expense, who pays for the collection effort by the county when the indigent person without insurance gets the bill for $10K?
Once again....the employer reaps the profit and then leaves it to the taxpayer to take care of their sick employees

So you're trying to tell me the miners didnt know Trump was going to get rid of barrycare even though it was a large part of his campaign?
Is that what you really expect us to believe?

No, many didn't believe he really would, just like they say they didn't believe he would really lock up Hillary or build a wall... it was all just campaign talk.

Has SNOPES.COM confirmed this?

"Evan! Evan! Can we get a fact check on the fly?"

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Has SNOPES.COM confirmed this?

"Evan! Evan! Can we get a fact check on the fly?"

REEEEEEEEEEEE!
Show where it is not true

It works like this......you find credible sources that disprove the claim. That is what snopes does

Kinda like them dumb white mf's in Ky. that voted in a Tea Party governor that ran on getting rid of Obamacare...and once the guy got voted in, they all found out that ACA, which the poor white trashy's love is Obamacare.....LOLOLOLOLOLO

God help the white brain, its empty of everything but hate and stupidity!!
what the fuck are you talking about, you witless buffoon?

Kinda like them dumb white mf's in Ky. that voted in a Tea Party governor that ran on getting rid of Obamacare...and once the guy got voted in, they all found out that ACA, which the poor white trashy's love is Obamacare.....LOLOLOLOLOLO

God help the white brain, its empty of everything but hate and stupidity!!
what the fuck are you talking about, you witless buffoon?
upload_2017-1-2_19-6-34.jpeg

So you're trying to tell me the miners didnt know Trump was going to get rid of barrycare even though it was a large part of his campaign?

No, many didn't believe he really would, just like they say they didn't believe he would really lock up Hillary or build a wall... it was all just campaign talk.

Well since barry didnt deliver on anything he campaigned on I can see why you'd have that viewpoint....
I guess we'll have to wait and see if Trump is as big a dickhead as barry.

Well since barry didnt deliver on anything he campaigned on I can see why you'd have that viewpoint....
I guess we'll have to wait and see if Trump is as big a dickhead as barry.

You think I'm kidding, but people from around here have literally been quoted in interviews with different media sources as saying exactly what I said.

It got him the votes. He knows coal is a dead issue.

Forum List

Back