Coal jobs are not coming back, no matter what Trump says, and Republicans are starting to admit it

I knew what his motives were you on the left and stupid fucks on the right could never figure out his real game.. Governing from the middle

He could blow the EPA up tomorrow. It still wouldn't magically create demand for coal. Trump would have to take out the natural gas industry and force coal companies to stop buying machines that make coal workers obsolete if he wants to bring back coal jobs. Not gonna happen.

Are you so sure about that? Jesus dude again it has been like a 40 year war on coal ya artificially put demands on something of course you will make it more expensive.. But we have so much damn coal in this country it's unbelievable.

BTW I really don't give a damn I am now in the green energy business.. My pay checks come from Portugal.
Everybody has so much damn coal. The demand as things stand right now, is being easily met. All the regulations that are supposedly going to be lifted, will benefit gas and oil as much and probably more so than coal, meaning coal will be even weaker against its competition. The rust belt bought a pipe dream with their vote for Trump. Almost like he was promising them free stuff.

No he was not promising free stuff, what trump was promising was slowing down the bleeding , you know damn well that Obama was totally against small business, I never got that about Obama I think it was out of his hands.

He was way to much for the poor and elites democrats forgot about the middle class..
Trump was not elected for promising to "slow down the bleeding." He was elected for a bunch of wild promises he knows he can't keep. Like bringing back coal.

We know you bought into his barium and Baily act.. I never did..
Yes it's turning out a lot of you didn't believe anything that he said or admitted to on the record. Let's hope the one's who did don't lose their minds when they don't get their stuff.

Like Obama couldn't

And that's what going to piss you off the most because you wanted Obama to be the one

Just watch

Forum List

Back