CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

Weak soap? LOL!

Can you help translate the claim of your fellow traveler?

The goal is not to keep the climate from changing. That’s ridiculous. The goal like with any environmental influence, is to keep it from changing FASTER then we as a species can adapt. Remember this. It’s the brightest thing you’ll hear on any discussion about climate change. I copied it from smart people not dumb asses.

What in the actual fuck is he whining about? He says it doesn't mean temperature.
Wow, is reading comprehension a issue for you?

The statement stands for itself as does your lack of understanding it.

Tell me why I should give a fk.
co2-emissions-per-country-chart.jpg

China emits double our CO2

Attachments

• 1680222506307.jpeg
    1680222506307.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 4
China has their own pricks they have to deal with, we have you guys. I still don’t give a fk about them.

China is melting the ice caps twice as fast as the USA

China is cause twice the atmospheric rivers and cyclone bomb, twice the flooding and droughts, and you don't give a fuck

China is cause twice the atmospheric rivers and cyclone bomb, twice the flooding and droughts, and you don't give a fuck
So you now believe China is causing AGW, but not us ? Can you see how ridiculous you are ?

So, you believe politics, and not science practice everywhere in the entire world. Do you actually know how stupid that sounds ?
The theory, as far as I've heard it, is that all governments want to retain or even increase power and they have all agreed that a global warming hoax was the way to do it. Haven't you noticed all the governments retaining power and getting even more power from the frightened snowflakes desperate for guidance?

Meanwhile, the fossil fuel industries, the only group ever actually threatened with harm from GHG mitigation measures, sneak quietly into the night in their jet-black hummers, smoke wagons and 32 seat private jets.

Actually I’m quite surprised you’re now a proponent of AGW and all that Al Gore shit.

The theory, as far as I've heard it, is that all governments want to retain or even increase power and they have all agreed that a global warming hoax was the way to do it. Haven't you noticed all the governments retaining power and getting even more power from the frightened snowflakes desperate for guidance?

Meanwhile, the fossil fuel industries, the only group ever actually threatened with harm from GHG mitigation measures, sneak quietly into the night in their jet-black hummers, smoke wagons and 32 seat private jets.
And, all the scientist are being paid to lie about it from funds garnished from Hunters lap top ? Or Al Gore’s earnings ?

Really, there are a lot of honest brokers including the military who have been literally saving lives for decades in cancer and other areas, who now having to lose their public trust just to lie about AGW. Like Johns Hopkins, Harvard Med. Etc.

Where the fk will I go for all my surgeries when I can’t even trust the teaching/research facilities of the world who both practice medicine and do climate research ?

I'm not! I'm wondering why you claim you care, but let China get away with it
So, only China is doing that AGW shit ? I told you already. It’s none of my Fking business. They have their pricks to deal with and we have you guys.

Forum List

Back