CNN's Homosexual Don Lemon Hints He Might Leave Due To Trump-Era Toxicity

This clown is just trolling his President , trying to get the great man's attention.

Sort of jealous of Jim Acosta and other leaders in fake news. Mr. Lemon needs to pick up his game if he wants Trump to tweet about him

Translation:

“CNN rating are in the toilet and my contract is not going to be renewed by the network.”

CNN was riding a ratings wave due to the Mueller investigation, when the liberal bloodthirsty mob didn’t get their bloodlust satisfied, they stopped watching, and rating are in the shitter along with those kids in Slumdog Millionaire.

Translation:

“CNN rating are in the toilet and my contract is not going to be renewed by the network.”

CNN was riding a ratings wave due to the Mueller investigation, when the liberal bloodthirsty mob didn’t get their bloodlust satisfied, they stopped watching, and rating are in the shitter along with those kids in Slumdog Millionaire.

Mr. Lemon is not just a goofy leftard, he's boring as hell.

CNN should fire him, and look to hire Olbermann. Olbermann at least knows how to turn a phrase and give his silliness some gravitas. Keef started off as a sportscaster, making a late september baseball game between 5th place teams sound "important" is part of that job.

cry.jpeg

I am deeply saddened.
This poor, unfortunate man.
The horror!!!!!!!!!!

Lemon famously asked a guest if a small black hole sucked up the Malaysian airliner.

What a fucking dumbshit.

Translation:

Maybe we can improve Don Lemons ratings if we impeach Trump

It is worth a try

Translation:

Maybe we can improve Don Lemons ratings if we impeach Trump

It is worth a try
Impeach Trump for what? Beating Hillary? Please don't cite the Mueller report because declassification of the source material is quickly showing the report to be bogus. What else do you have?

5 Discrepancies Call the Accuracy of Mueller’s Report Into Question

Lol! He is stressed because he hates Trump. He expresses this to his audience. His audience shrinks. He is told he needs to get his ratings up. His job is threatened. He blames it on Trump.
CNN’s Don Lemon laments Trump-era ‘toxicity’ and trolls, says he may move on: reports

Who is "Don Lemon?" Should I have heard of him or care? Let the pathetic fuck go hang himself from a tree. One less Deplorable Leftard Idiot to worry about.

Is it redundant to say Don Lemon is a sour puss?

Forum List

Back