CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people:

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What a disgusting elitist prick, and this sort of smugness is one of the reasons I despise American liberals.

My advice, get the vaxx, but it's up to you.

CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people: 'Leave them behind'​

'It's time to start shaming them'​

CNN host Don Lemon called on Americans to shun "stupid" unvaccinated people on Wednesday, saying they should be left behind because they were "harmful to the greater good."

During a discussion with fellow CNN host Chris Cuomo at the start of his show, Lemon blasted those choosing not to take the vaccine because they weren't sure about its contents by oddly comparing it to Botox injections and people being unaware of what was in them, but taking them regardless.

lemon fag 1.jpg

What a disgusting elitist prick, and this sort of smugness is one of the reasons I despise American liberals.

CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people: 'Leave them behind'​

I pretty much do, already, without Dumb Down Don, except for family and established, close friends. I have had it and don't want it again, as I don't believe in tempting fate. It turns out, I have some people in my circle that are quietly anti-vax. I don't get nasty about it, buy keep some distance and do not go inside a house or car with them. It is their choice, but I get to make choices also.

So all them black people who aren’t getting the shot are stupid.

Who is the asshole, the bigger asshole is talking to ?

This kind of stuff is part of the problem.

I certainly understand his frustrations, but acting like Trump and his Trumpsters doesn't help anything.

This kind of stuff is the problem....as you try to bring Trump into it

Good grief

Forum List

Back