CNN's Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon Caught Being Honest for Once About Democrats and Joe Biden

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
in a rare circumstance, they were actually caught on camera being very honest about Joe Biden, the Democrats, and even the rioting that is going on around the country right now.

Lemon said, “That’s all you. This is where I come in. We’ll get to that. But when you said it’s too little too late, I don’t know about that. I mean, we still have a lot of time left until election day. I do think that this —what you said was happening in Kenosha is a Rorschach test for the entire country. I think this is a blind spot for Democrats. I think Democrats are hoping this will go away, and it’s not going to go away.”

He added, “I think maybe Joe Biden may be afraid to do it. I’m not sure. Maybe he won’t, maybe he is. He’s got to address it. He’s got to come out and talk about it. He’s got to do a speech like Barack Obama did about race. He’s got to come out and tell people that he’s going to deal with the issue of police reform in this country, and that’s what’s happening now is happening under Donald Trump’s watch. When he is the president, Kamala Harris is the vice president. Then they will take care of this problem. But guess what? The rioting has to stop. Chris, as you know, and I know it’s showing up in the polling, it’s showing up in focus groups. It is the only thing right now that is sticking.”

BJ's Pull quote

“And they’re rioters, not protesters. They’re criminals,” he added.

BJ -

You idiots that believe that Fox is not accurate because they don't back up your beliefs -
Do you see that these two are simply Democratic Operatives?
There upset because this is hurting THEIR CANDIDATE -

President Trump is kind when he says that they are Fake News - they are no news.

Last edited:
in a rare circumstance, they were actually caught on camera being very honest about Joe Biden, the Democrats, and even the rioting that is going on around the country right now.

Lemon said, “That’s all you. This is where I come in. We’ll get to that. But when you said it’s too little too late, I don’t know about that. I mean, we still have a lot of time left until election day. I do think that this —what you said was happening in Kenosha is a Rorschach test for the entire country. I think this is a blind spot for Democrats. I think Democrats are hoping this will go away, and it’s not going to go away.”

He added, “I think maybe Joe Biden may be afraid to do it. I’m not sure. Maybe he won’t, maybe he is. He’s got to address it. He’s got to come out and talk about it. He’s got to do a speech like Barack Obama did about race. He’s got to come out and tell people that he’s going to deal with the issue of police reform in this country, and that’s what’s happening now is happening under Donald Trump’s watch. When he is the president, Kamala Harris is the vice president. Then they will take care of this problem. But guess what? The rioting has to stop. Chris, as you know, and I know it’s showing up in the polling, it’s showing up in focus groups. It is the only thing right now that is sticking.”

BJ's Pull quote

BJ -

You idiots that believe that Fox is not accurate because they don't back up your beliefs -
There up set because this is hurting THEIR CANDIDATE -

President Trump is kind when he says that they are Fake News - they are no news.
Democrats wanted a resistance and the communists among them wanted a revolution and a civil war.
The tactic is to go around the country destroying things and pissing everyone off.
Then when some of them get killed by angry Americans simply defending themselves....they can claim that the victim is the murderer.
The media is fomenting all of this.
The NBA wants to stop playing to empty stands because yet another drugged up black kid went off on some cops and got shot.
The NBA has been taken over by the left....so they can kiss my ass.
If the NFL does the same thing, they can kiss my ass as well.
The black community is under attack from themselves and from leftists.
Nobody on the left is asking for calm.....instead they're supporting the violence.

BJ's Pull quote

BJ -

There upset because this is hurting THEIR CANDIDATE -

LOL, yea, Biden needs to do a speech to blame it on President Trump. Lemon is a world class turd and stooge of the Democratic Party.

same issue - another take.

It seems like as long as Democrats thought that the riots, looting, arson, and unrest could be pinned on Donald Trump, they were happy to let the mob run wild. Now that voters are pinning the blame on the Democrats in charge of these cities, they’ve decided it’s time to get serious about the disorder on their streets.

Oregon Governor Kate Brown, who’s taken a decidedly hands-off approach to the nightly riots in Portland, issued her own tweet on Tuesday evening calling for a tougher response to those who’ve tried to torch the city and kick off a revolution.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot in Chicago seems to suddenly be interested in cracking down on violent protests, and not just those centered around her own home.

Whether or not you like Donald Trump, at least his position has been clear and consistent since the rioting began in Minneapolis in early June; peaceful protest is great, but property destruction and political violence is not. For many on the Left, however, the unrest was a good thing until they realized it was hurting the Biden/Harris campaign.

Think about that for a second. It wasn’t the burned-out businesses that caused them to change their mind. It wasn’t the assaults and shootings that made them reverse course. If the polls were showing that the violence and unrest in these Democrat-controlled cities was hurting the Trump campaign, I truly believe that these mayors and Democratic governors would still be calling for understanding and compassion for the looters, arsonists, and agitators creating mayhem in their communities.

It’s a craven and calculated political response, and it’s so blatant that I suspect many Americans will see right through it

Democrats are foolish if they think they can control the mob they have handed power to...Coumo is right it's too late, Lemon seems to have overlooked democrats pushed the message for people to vote early.

Democrats are foolish if they think they can control the mob they have handed power to...Coumo is right it's too late, Lemon seems to have overlooked democrats pushed the message for people to vote early.
The modern left has a habit of creating monsters that turn on them. PC cancel culture is another example. And #metoo.

Tru Dose

Forum List

Back