CNN will release exit poll results at 5:00 Eastern time???

Looked in on CNN for a moment, and saw a banner saying they would release some exit-poll information at 5:00 Eastern. Huh? None of the polls close for at least an hour after that, or more.

I thought no station would release ANY kind of result, either exit polls or the actualy vote count, until after all the polls in that state closed?

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?

They'll do this to help Hillary, to attempt to suppress the vote elsewhere, this sort of thing should be illegal, but when Obama in an interview has no problem with Illegal Immigrants voting, who cares about anything that should or shouldn't be legal.

You are a Banana Republic it seems. Hopefully people ignore the exit polls they release and in every State still open still go and vote.

How do they do it in your country?

The town crier comes out and yells it to everyone in the country.

Exit polls are just polls. Freedom of the press protects them.

But releasing them early when voting elsewhere is still happening, this can influence what happens, I read they did this in 1980 and it did and that's why they've not released the early exit polls since 1980.

Looked in on CNN for a moment, and saw a banner saying they would release some exit-poll information at 5:00 Eastern. Huh? None of the polls close for at least an hour after that, or more.

I thought no station would release ANY kind of result, either exit polls or the actualy vote count, until after all the polls in that state closed?

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?

They'll do this to help Hillary, to attempt to suppress the vote elsewhere, this sort of thing should be illegal, but when Obama in an interview has no problem with Illegal Immigrants voting, who cares about anything that should or shouldn't be legal.

You are a Banana Republic it seems. Hopefully people ignore the exit polls they release and in every State still open still go and vote.

People would be smart not to even watch the election coverage. The liberal media still sound like Hillary campaign managers and they will spin anything in her favor. Just go vote, hope for the best.

And the left better hope that Trump voters don't adopt the whiny ass attitude of liberals and move to Canada. The country can't afford to lose those tax dollars, especially with a big spender in office.

The only things that would happen if Trump voters left would be a glut of chewing tobacco and nobody would be delivering Pepsi

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?
What's happening is that the lying scum bastards at cnn are trying to influence the remaining voters.

I think they are talking about IN and KY, where some counties close down at that time.

They should not report any exit polling until ALL polling stations in all States have closed.

lol.

Why is this funny?

It's 1 pm in Hawaii.

Do Hawaii and Alaska matter? From what I read they're never Swing States, which should be good, example think how crazed things might be in a close election and you had to wait for the Swing State of Hawaii or Alaska to report.

According to MSNBC Trump is crushing the less educated white male vote. Go figure. Also they said that Clinton is within 1% on the college educated white male vote... that Democrats have NEVER won. Interesting.

According to MSNBC Trump is crushing the less educated white male vote. Go figure. Also they said that Clinton is within 1% on the college educated white male vote... that Democrats have NEVER won. Interesting.
You'd have to be poorly educated to vote for Trump

I'm amazed they haven't called it for the old criminal yet....what's taking them so long?
huh.gif

I'm amazed they haven't called it for the old criminal yet....what's taking them so long?
huh.gif

When is something going to happen? Getting boring, I demand a result somewhere!

The drive-by media always tries to call the eastern states early to discourage voting in the conservative western states. It never works but they always try. I'm surprised CNN didn't try it this morning before the polls opened....they stink.

I think they are talking about IN and KY, where some counties close down at that time.

They should not report any exit polling until ALL polling stations in all States have closed.

lol.

Why is this funny?

It's 1 pm in Hawaii.

Do Hawaii and Alaska matter? From what I read they're never Swing States, which should be good, example think how crazed things might be in a close election and you had to wait for the Swing State of Hawaii or Alaska to report.

You're arguing with yourself now.

Forum List

Back