CNN thinks a Covid booster might have cured Colin Powell's cancer

What retard would have the prostate surgically removed. And what would that have to do with the neocon demon croaking from the Fauci Jab(s)?

This is how you know the jab is a government program and not a remedy. The nature of a government program is that if it isn't working then do more of it. As we know, government programs nearly always not only don't work, but make the problem worse. Here is another parallel. See the Covid rate of any highly vaccinated population.

Powell died because his immune system was compromised due to the cancer treatments he was receiving. Funny how that information is always suppressed by Leftist vaxxers.

Yes, and because his immune system was compromised due to the cancer treatments he was receiving, COVID-19 caused more complications, thus hastening his death.

Why is this so complicated for some people?

His doctor stated the Vaccine may have weakened prematurely due to his cancer treatment...this is why some people going through certain treatments are told by their doctor to forgo the vaccine until the treatment ends....
But Joe is going the get those poor sick people fired from their jobs which will cost them their healthcare insurance....
There’s a medical exemption, silly. If a doctor says you need to wait, the people are not fired.

The Colin Powell death is a bit of a tiny red pill for a lot of people...OR, put more aptly, permission to Speak the Unspeakable.

I saw people on Twitter, on TWITTER now, finally beginning to say, "okay, the vaccines are not great. They don't work so great. Now what?"

And I notice the Vaccine Cult here is rather quiet.

Now wait until vaccines go from Magic---to neutral as they are now--to causing noticeable harm. Give them another couple of months....
Stop spreading ignorant bullshit, vaccines ARE great, which can be easily confirmed by the fact that 90%+ of people in the hospital for Covid are unvaccinated.

What they are not is 100% effective and no one claimed they are.

Vaccines train your immune system to respond to the virus, but if your immune system is compromised there is only so much it can do

These are not normal, or even acceptable, people.

Autoimmune failure.Like Totally,fer sure.Because there is not even
conjecture as to how low,down & dirty a pack liars commingle each day to
manifestly Hoodwink the public.That being CNN.
There is no longer any way to further Ex;pose them.Because THEM have been
found out.

The Colin Powell death is a bit of a tiny red pill for a lot of people...OR, put more aptly, permission to Speak the Unspeakable.

I saw people on Twitter, on TWITTER now, finally beginning to say, "okay, the vaccines are not great. They don't work so great. Now what?"

And I notice the Vaccine Cult here is rather quiet.

Now wait until vaccines go from Magic---to neutral as they are now--to causing noticeable harm. Give them another couple of months....
Well, they've stopped giving the Moderna one to males under 24 years of age, as of yesterday 10/19 --- too much heart disease problems. This issue with vaccines not being safe has happened again and again in the 20th century ------- that's why vaccine development normally takes decades.

Yeah, true, but we do know this one kills people sometimes, and in Powell's case, so does cancer.
What we kn ow about This Novel { as in new } Coronavirus is NOT what
being stated.Certainly Not by Science.Plus masks are at best maybe 20 %
effective if wearing a N95 mask.
Unless you forgot about the way Covid was advertised.That it could stay on
certain surfaces for days.} LIE.That the 6 foot rule as still seen on floors at
Krogers and Wal*Mart was Just made up.Over the summer a newspaper of record
finally wrote about it.There was No science at all about staying 6 feet apart.
It was made-up willy-nilly.
Plus how come No Reports as to actual number of deaths of Those who
got Vaccinatted,like Powell.The CDC will not cite that data.
Or why the CDC is still reluctant to state the scientific fact that Natural
Immunity is More protective than any Vaccine.Plus these are not vaccines they are
experimental drugs.A true vaccine takes up to or more than 5 years to develop
and test.
Why no data on the number of Deaths from Flu.In 2018 over 80,ooo died
from the flu.How come Blue states are real quick to up the Mask wearing mandates.
Because Jane Fonda was spot-on.
" Covid is God's Gift to the Left "

My favorite article title -- I didn't bother to read it but it's all over the Internet -- says that Colin Powell's death shows how important it is to get vaccinated.

Of course, he WAS vaccinated but died of Covid anyway. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm --- something seems wrong about that, what is it, what is it?

Propagandists have no shame.

Well, they've stopped giving the Moderna one to males under 24 years of age, as of yesterday 10/19 --- too much heart disease problems. This issue with vaccines not being safe has happened again and again in the 20th century ------- that's why vaccine development normally takes decades.
PLus just released Covid Vaccine fact.The J & J Vaccine { single shot,no booster }
was in the neighborhood of 3 % protective.Biden once bragged that vaccines
are 98% effective.Then dropped that down to 90%.Then 82 %.then finally 65 %.
His CDC Director { Dr. Rochelle Walensky } stated on July 12th,this summer
" 99.5 % of all Deathes from Covid-19 are from the Uncaccinated. "
Just like the malevolent outlandish lie Biden used as proof his Adm. is
doing great things in our Economy ... " We've created more jobs in the first
6 months of our Administration than any time in american history.No president,
no administration as ever created as many jobs. " ---
Town Hall

My favorite article title -- I didn't bother to read it but it's all over the Internet -- says that Colin Powell's death shows how important it is to get vaccinated.

Of course, he WAS vaccinated but died of Covid anyway. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm --- something seems wrong about that, what is it, what is it?

Propagandists have no shame.
Plus one has to wonder just how he Contracted Covid.By some maskless
individual.Or maskless event.
Powell was seen celebrating 911 this September.Or shown celebrating.

Forum List

Back