CNN thinks a Covid booster might have cured Colin Powell's cancer

So you think you remember hearing something...and there is no authority on any numbers...:smoke:

So let me ask you, why should anyone take seriously what you post?
You watch too many cartoons.What authority was cited to use 3 years
attacking President Trump with the FALSE claim he engaged in - Russian Collusion -
An obnoxious LIE.As was the Lie that was used to Impeach a Potus.
That he engaged in a Quid Pro Quo.NO! that was Biden. bragging about how
he got fired a Ukrainian Prosecutor who was Investigating his Son Hunter',
business { Burisma Holdings }.
What Authority does Joe Biden cite to Release Illegals into select city's by the
thousands.

Is there a Vaccine For Aids.?
No, DESPITE the fact that HIV is a mRNA virus. Like Covid. How did they get a vaccine so fast for Covid, but have not managed to develop one in 40 years against AIDS?

They did it, IMO, by developing some stuff that is pretty worthless and doesn't stop infection in the person vaccinated (which was always the main purpose of vaccines that actually WORK), doesn't stop transmission, and people are dying of Covid even after vaccination, we see it all the time with celebrities in the news. Despite that being their last fall-back position, that at least it kept Covid from being so bad.

If they had developed a vaccine against HIV that was THIS bad, people would be disgusted and would say it didn't work, what are they playing at?

I think they have been telling one whale of a lot of lies to keep people under control. And that was wrong, too, because what good did it do, stopping all work, stopping all rent, helicopter money, no schools for children, no restaurants or any entertainment, no families, no company for old people in nursing homes ---- it has all been bad, and it didn't do a single thing to stop the epidemic and the deaths.

Freedom would have been so much better. Let people be free to decide for themselves what to do.

You watch too many cartoons.What authority was cited to use 3 years
attacking President Trump with the FALSE claim he engaged in - Russian Collusion -
An obnoxious LIE.As was the Lie that was used to Impeach a Potus.
That he engaged in a Quid Pro Quo.NO! that was Biden. bragging about how
he got fired a Ukrainian Prosecutor who was Investigating his Son Hunter',
business { Burisma Holdings }.
What Authority does Joe Biden cite to Release Illegals into select city's by the
thousands.
...what the fuck?

We were talking about basic medical statistics and you reply with that?

Doesn't seem like you are all there in the head.

...what the fuck?

We were talking about basic medical statistics and you reply with that?

Doesn't seem like you are all there in the head.
I see how context is agin yer leftist religion.Where any and all negative
comments about Trump are openly applauded and endorsed.
Where the same Treatment for this Biden Boao will not be allowed.
Americans aren't gonna tolerate too much more of this crappola.
As Biden's Approval is in the cellar { down 20 pts. from a high of
54 % }.

How do you know I don't know what vaccines are? I've been studying epidemics for decades. I guess it is true you propagandists are not very smart.
'Of course, he WAS vaccinated but died of Covid anyway. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm --- something seems wrong about that, what is it, what is it'?

Really?
Decades?
Still doesn't mean you know what a vaccine is, evidently you don't.
It is true you propagandists are not very smart.

A vaccine jumpstarts your immune response to a disease or virus, by producing limited anti bodies, if your immune system, is already diminished, like with cancer, TB or even the regular flu, your immune system will not be able to respond adequately or not at all.

These are not normal, or even acceptable, people.

Lot of people woke up to how bad and ineffective the vaccines are when Colin Powell died. You could see it happen in real time on Twitter. I'm seeing it in my real life. I know people double vaccinated getting covid now and they're DONE defending the vaccines.

'Of course, he WAS vaccinated but died of Covid anyway. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm --- something seems wrong about that, what is it, what is it'?

Really?
Decades?
Still doesn't mean you know what a vaccine is, evidently you don't.
It is true you propagandists are not very smart.

A vaccine jumpstarts your immune response to a disease or virus, by producing limited anti bodies, if your immune system, is already diminished, like with cancer, TB or even the regular flu, your immune system will not be able to respond adequately or not at all.

The vaccines suck.

Too bad you're in a Vaccine Cult and can't see it.

Why would you be in a Vaccine Cult anyway? That's stupid

Really?
You again, Q NUT.
Just stick with your horse/cattle dewormer.

Got your booster yet? I'm sure that will work out great. How many boosters you gonna get? Say, why do you need boosters just a few months after two shots anyway?

Forum List

Back