CNN , the network of pedophiles and perverts

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Does CNN hire anyone but perverts, pedophiles, and sexual assaulters? Now we have a top producer charged with running a pedophilia ring out of his own house. I guess he thought since he’s a Democrat, those things don’t apply to him. Don Lemon also has an assault charge coming at him soon.

CNN suspended one of its staffers following a federal indictment accusing him of coercing parents to allow their minor daughters to engage in sexual activity in his home.

John Griffin, who according to his LinkedIn profile is a senior producer for CNN's flagship morning program "New Day," was arrested on Friday by the FBI after being charged by a grand jury in Vermont "with three counts of using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity."

A man who accused CNN’s Don Lemon of assaulting him in a Hamptons bar three years ago claimed that the alleged behavior could be part of a “pattern.”

Accuser Dustin Hice made the comments on Monday’s “The Megyn Kelly Show” even as Lemon’s attorneys have fought back against Hice’s lawsuit in court filings, accusing the ex-bartender of withholding texts, deleting social media posts and hiding a witness who contradicted his claims.

Hice claimed in his suit that Lemon had put his hand down his own pants, rubbed his private parts and then shoved his fingers into Hice’s face.

“Anybody that acts like that in public without any fear of what it might do to somebody or the consequences it might have, that’s a pattern,” Hice told host Megyn Kelly after she asked if it seemed that was something he had done before.

1639551026889.jpeg

Does CNN hire anyone but perverts, pedophiles, and sexual assaulters? Now we have a top producer charged with running a pedophilia ring out of his own house. I guess he thought since he’s a Democrat, those things don’t apply to him. Don Lemon also has an assault charge coming at him soon.

CNN suspended one of its staffers following a federal indictment accusing him of coercing parents to allow their minor daughters to engage in sexual activity in his home.

John Griffin, who according to his LinkedIn profile is a senior producer for CNN's flagship morning program "New Day," was arrested on Friday by the FBI after being charged by a grand jury in Vermont "with three counts of using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity."
You're a disgraceful lying POS.
That is an unnecessary slur unless you have evidence. You hate CNN so much you invent lies to justify it. You're pathetic.

Bill O'Reilly was involved in some slap and tickle but you said nothing you hypocrit. How about the boss of fox who resigned because he hit on Carlson?
How convenient to forget those you hypocrite.

That is an unnecessary slur unless you have evidence. You hate CNN so much you invent lies to justify it. You're pathetic.

Bill O'Reilly was involved in some slap and tickle but you said nothing you hypocrit. How about the boss of fox who resigned because he hit on Carlson?
You equate alleged harassment with sexual assault on children? What sort of sick demented fuck are you?

I hate to say this but I am beginning to suspect that pedophilia is common among the very elite in our nation as well as other nations.

Epstein appears to have been involved in facilitating pedophilia to a number of VIPs. He ended up dead in odd circumstances.

His supposed pimp, Ghislaine Maxwell, is now under trial and oddly it looks like the prosecution is more interested in protecting VIPs then finding out who molested under age girls.

In my opinion ANYONE who has molested underaged children should face prosecution. In the real world we all live in it does seem very important people can do such things and dance away scot-free.

If true that simply sucks.

No actually I disliked O'Reilly from the beginning, I thought he was a vain and arrogant who kept showing off his freshly manicured hands and his Harvard degree.

But you have nothing to say about the long list of pedophiles, sexual assaulters, perverts and professional liars and propagandists that seem to be CNN's current prime time lineup. Which explains their record low viewership, hell, even Disney has more viewers now.

1639623030574.png

No actually I disliked O'Reilly from the beginning, I thought he was a vain and arrogant who kept showing off his freshly manicured hands and his Harvard degree.

But you have nothing to say about the long list of pedophiles, sexual assaulters, perverts and professional liars and propagandists that seem to be CNN's current prime time lineup. Which explains their record low viewership, hell, even Disney has more viewers now.

View attachment 576295

I know you hate the truth from CNN but to invent slanderish comments to emphasise you hatred is pathetic. Long list my arse. You're paranoid.
It's not as if fox don't sinners amongst them.

I know you hate the truth from CNN but to invent slanderish comments to emphasise you hatred is pathetic. Long list my arse. You're paranoid.
Truth...CNN? Ha ha ha. Good joke.

Maybe that's why CNN is registering record low viewership month after month. For those who don't have their heads lodged securely up their cabooses, which is majority of Americans, perhaps that is because CNN is now one of the least trusted toilet bowl Democrat communist propaganda news networks in the history of journalism.

Truth...CNN? Ha ha ha. Good joke.

Maybe that's why CNN is registering record low viewership month after month. For those who don't have their heads lodged securely up their cabooses, which is majority of Americans, perhaps that is because CNN is now one of the least trusted toilet bowl Democrat communist propaganda news networks in the history of journalism.

I don't care who watches it. The fact is they don't have a history of deliberately employing paedophiles etc as that idiot suggested.

It's the same for the ABC. You hate them because they expose the lies spread by fox. There is no logical or financial gain for a publically funded broadcaster to tell lies. It's the fact your money pays for it and they are unbiased with their reporting that gets up your snotty nose.

I don't care who watches it. The fact is they don't have a history of deliberately employing paedophiles etc as that idiot suggested.

It's the same for the ABC. You hate them because they expose the lies spread by fox. There is no logical or financial gain for a publically funded broadcaster to tell lies. It's the fact your money pays for it and they are unbiased with their reporting that gets up your snotty nose.
You must be one of the faithful who says “ I dono’ t really watch CNN” that has them on 24/7.

They've lost all credibility and nobody trusts them any longer, admit it. FOX is the in the no. 2 trusted network, right after BBC. look it up.

CNN’s anchors are all either perverts or radical Leftist commie nut jobs. As proven. Of course like MSNBC they're living in a democrat bubble so they don’t know how disgusting and sick they appear to majority of viewers.

You must be one of the faithful who says “ I dono’ t really watch CNN” that has them on 24/7.

They've lost all credibility and nobody trusts them any longer, admit it. FOX is the in the no. 2 trusted network, right after BBC. look it up.

Those who seek the truth have not lost interest. Only right wingers say that be abuse they hate the truth. You are spoon fed bullshit from fox because it's what you want to hear.

CNN’s anchors are all either perverts or radical Leftist commie nut jobs. As proven. Of course like MSNBC they're living in a democrat bubble so they don’t know how disgusting and sick they appear to majority of viewers.

They are not ALL perverts etc and you have no evidence to support that. Its be ause you think they are run by lefties and you don't watch channels like that.
What is sick and disgusting is grubs like you godbothering republicans who ridicule anyone who you are as a Democrat. how does that fit with your Christian values? Are lies ok with you God be ause it's against democrats?
You hypocritical lying arsehole. You have the principles of an alley.

They are not ALL perverts etc and you have no evidence to support that. Its be ause you think they are run by lefties and you don't watch channels like that.
What is sick and disgusting is grubs like you godbothering republicans who ridicule anyone who you are as a Democrat. how does that fit with your Christian values? Are lies ok with you God be ause it's against democrats?
You hypocritical lying arsehole. You have the principles of an alley.
You radical Leftists love to racialize everything. Goes back to your KKK roots. Its basically your crutch, when all else fails and the side you worship is exposed, your last resort is to call them racist, sexist, religious zealots blah blah blah.

This is today’s Democratic Party. Bunch of mentally unstable idiots that go around accusing others of things that they’re guilty of.

You radical Leftists love to racialize everything. Goes back to your KKK roots. Its basically your crutch, when all else fails and the side you worship is exposed, your last resort is to call them racist, sexist, religious zealots blah blah blah.

This is today’s Democratic Party. Bunch of mentally unstable idiots that go around accusing others of things that they’re guilty of.
Of course they are and coming from an intellectual mountain like you and a unbiased source, everyone should believe you. You gave a well balanced view of politics and never been known to take sides. It shows in your posts.
It's weird you haven't been given a government position to utilise your wisdom.

Of course they are and coming from an intellectual mountain like you and a unbiased source, everyone should believe you. You gave a well balanced view of politics and never been known to take sides. It shows in your posts.
It's weird you haven't been given a government position to utilise your wisdom.
Someone like you who watches and defends the toilet bowl news network of CNN and spews Leftist commie ideology straight out of an asylum, lecturing others about bias and intellectualism? You gotta be kidding me. :lmao:

Have you FOX Friends forgotten Roger Ailes and his sexual harassment of the network's female employee base for sex? Talk to Megan Kelly, Gretchen Carlson, Andrea Tantaros etc.

It's about Power and Ego kids, not network.

Check CNN ratings. They suck

Have you FOX Friends forgotten Roger Ailes and his sexual harassment of the network's female employee base for sex? Talk to Megan Kelly, Gretchen Carlson, Andrea Tantaros etc.

It's about Power and Ego kids, not network.
People have voted with their eyes, twenty years of FOX being number 1 in news, and yet there are still morons who think that CNN and co. have an ounce of credibility left with the American people.

Forum List

Back