CNN shoild have learned from FOX, pandering to trump can be costly

He’s the GOP front runner so hosting a town hall makes sense. Putting morons in the audience doesn’t make sense but who else would listen to that shit?

CNN is screwed. Their new management sucks. It’s a great brand but probably on its decline.

He’s the GOP front runner so hosting a town hall makes sense. Putting morons in the audience doesn’t make sense but who else would listen to that shit?

CNN is screwed. Their new management sucks. It’s a great brand but probably on its decline.
They have fallen a great deal since the days of Ted Turner. It is sad to see.

All the candidates should providdd ample time for a Town Hall. If you want the best candidates you need to hear them all. China has engineers and Phds in their government, but the West receive career politicians? What is wrong with this picture, especially as corruption is concerned?
China has a very bad and incompetent government

But politicians in the west are no improvement

China has a very bad and incompetent government

But politicians are no improvement
The West is in deep trouble, the Security Industrial Complex has bankrupted and destroyed the soul of Canada. The facist instincts of many are too prevalent. Let's see if you follow suit...

The West is in deep trouble, the Security Industrial Complex has bankrupted and destroyed the soul of Canada. The facist instincts of many are too prevalent. Let's see if you follow suit...
I dont know what a security industrial complex is

As far as I can see the entire world is a house of cards waiting to fall

But I would much prefer to live in America than china

I dont know what a security industrial complex is

As far as I can see the entire world is a house of cards waiting to fall

But I would much prefer to live in America than china
Yes. I have been a big backer of America, even offered to apply to your military during the war in Afghanistan. I'm not going to lie though the West is in serious trouble. The entire world is going through a transformation and we needed America to mantain your values.

I got the impression they were going for "gotcha" and failed.

Yes. I have been a big backer of America, even offered to apply to your military during the war in Afghanistan. I'm not going to lie though the West is in serious trouble. The entire world is going through a transformation and we needed America to mantain your values.
Biden is importing foreigners who do not share our values

Biden is importing foreigners who do not share our values
Your values over the last couple of decades are more closely emulating Canada and other unaccountable nations. You aren't there yet but we always need you to be the example. When you aren't, it allows our apparatuses to justify ther abuses. This isn't the result of your southern border per se, but an increasing lack of patriotism and loyalty to your Constitution that world citizens so admire.

Lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie , and of course, he calls the female moderator a nasty woman.

Your values over the last couple of decades are more closely emulating Canada and other unaccountable nations. You aren't there yet but we always need you to be the example. When you aren't, it allows our apparatuses to justify ther abuses. This isn't the result of your southern border per se, but an increasing lack of patriotism and loyalty to your Constitution that world citizens so admire.
Adding millions of foreigners reduces our national patriotism

Forum List

Back