CNN rolls tape on councilman's racist remarks. Hear his response /Politico: Leaked tape turns LA Councilman Kevin DeLeon into fugitive in his hometown

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Controversial L.A. councilman Kevin de León got into a knockdown, drag-out fight with an activist ... while attending a Christmas tree lighting and toy giveaway event, of all places. i used to like DeLeon, now i really like him lol just kidding! /sarcasm

CNN's Kate Bolduan: "Why are you not resigning?"

Kevin de Leon: I'm sorry for not standing up at that meeting and I'm now having constructive conversations on it.

Bolduan: It wasn’t that you just didn’t stand up, you compared a young Black kid to a luxury handbag.

Leaked tape turns LA City Council member into a fugitive in his hometown

Does anyone have a leak to the offensive remarks that isnt buried inside liberal spin?

I lose patience wading through all the bullshit commentary about his words while not hearing the words for myself

Does anyone have a leak to the offensive remarks that isnt buried inside liberal spin?

I lose patience wading through all the bullshit commentary about his words while not hearing the words for myself

Probably somewhere on YouTube, but basically he and some other Hispanic DemoKKKrats talked a lot of shit about black people when they thought no one was listening. This is nothing new, DemoKKKrats have been racists for 200 years.

Forum List

Back