CNN Reports Biden Consented To A Search Of His Home Only After DOJ Threatened To Get A Warrant

I posted several li ks with several reports from several different reporters then you call.me a liar based on what reporters write. Of ourse tbe DOJ / FBI...

- who have been caught violating constitution and law, defrauding fisa courts, illegally spying on Americans, affecting scandals, running failed coup / criminal Impeachments, and 'Get Trump' schemes for the 6+years -

...has told you the lies you parrot.

After all the times you have done so only to have their lies debunked, finding out you were lied to, manipulated, and used again, you still have not learned you are nothing more than an organ grinder monkey dancing and tipping your little hat for the criminal, treasonous Democrat party.

:itsok:

Nope. Your linked to an PJmedia blog post that claimed to be based on a CNN article.

Here's a direct quote from the CNN article they cited:

"The Justice Department, however, never raised the possibility of a warrant during the recent discussions, according to a law enforcement source, even though the possibility loomed if Biden’s team didn’t cooperate."

And poof......another Easy lie bites the dust. CNN made no claim that the DOJ threatened Biden with a warrant in the article you cited.

Last edited:
Nope. Your linked to an PJmedia blog post that claimed to be based on a CNN article.

Here's a direct quote from the CNN article they cited:

"The Justice Department, however, never raised the possibility of a warrant during the recent discussions, according to a law enforcement source, even though the possibility loomed if Biden’s team didn’t cooperate."

And poof......another Easy lie bites the dust. CNN made no such claim.
Thank you for self-identifying as one of the dumbest snowflakes on the board, someone so stupid that in supposedly claiming to have read the artclie I posted you completely missed the link within the article that takes you to the CNN article you now claim does not exist.

Once you take your big clown shoe out of your mouth and if you can humble that massive ego of yours to the point you can admit what everyone else now knows - you were / are wrong - maybe you can offer an apology.

Pardon me for not holding my breayh waiting because I have no faith in your ability to do any of that...

And you will prove me right with your next post.

Thank you for self-identifying as one of the dumbest snowflakes on the board, someone so stupid that in supposedly claiming to have read the artclie I posted you completely missed the link within the article that takes you to the CNN article you now claim does not exist.

Once you take your big clown shoe out of your mouth and if you can humble that massive ego of yours to the point you can admit what everyone else now knows - you were / are wrong - maybe you can offer an apology.

Pardon me for not holding my breayh waiting because I have no faith in your ability to do any of that...

And you will prove me right with your next post.

Laughing....you've never proved yourself right, Easy. You've never shown us CNN claiming that the DOJ threatned Biden with a warrant. Not once. And if you'd actually read the article you just linked to above, you'd see that it explicitly disproves your made up nonsense.

Again, you lie like you breath, Easy.

Laughing....you've never proved yourself right, Easy. You've never shown us CNN claiming that the DOJ threatned Biden with a warrant. Not once. And if you'd actually read the article you just linked to above, you'd see that it explicitly disproves your made up nonsense.

Again, you lie like you breath, Easy.

The DOJ has been lying its ass off and doing everything in its to cover for Biden.

Allowing lawyers and aides who have no clearances to search for TS/SCI material, refusing to allow the FBI to search the house, refusing to allow the FBI to even monitor the search until after the lawyers found MORE materisl after they said everything had been found and turned in...then the DOJ finally steps in and finds MORE classified....

Garland falsely claiming this was no different that what they did with Trump, which is a blatant lie....

...And now Garland said they did not mention getting a warrant to Biden's lawyers...and you believe them after all the lies and the cover-up of this scabdal until after the midterms?!

Snowflakes are truly dumb, naive, blindly loyal, partisan sheep who swallow and parrot the every word their masters utter.

The DOJ has been lying its ass off and doing everything in its to cover for Biden.

Allowing lawyers and aides who have no clearances to search for TS/SCI material, refusing to allow the FBI to search the house, refusing to allow the FBI to even monitor the search until after the lawyers found MORE materisl after they said everything had been found and turned in...then the DOJ finally steps in and finds MORE classified....

Garland falsely claiming this was no different that what they did with Trump, which is a blatant lie....

...And now Garland said they did not mention getting a warrant to Biden's lawyers...and you believe them after all the lies and the cover-up of this scabdal until after the midterms?!

Snowflakes are truly dumb, naive, blindly loyal, partisan sheep who swallow and parrot the every word their masters utter.

And caught in a lie, with his own article debunking the entire premise of his thread.....Easy goes onto a rant about Garland, Trump and anything but his actual, made up claim.

That CNN reported the DOJ threatened Biden with a warrant. They didn't. From Easy's own article:

You lie like you breath, Easy.

Forum List

Back