CNN refusing to cover major rally in Evansville this evening

Trump does a campaign rally like once or twice a week. Why would news stations cover all of them? I certainly don't remember Obama being on tv doing a campaign rally every freaking week...nor GWB either.

Brock Hussaine Obama could not talk without teleprompters and GWB was even more retarded than Obama, although McCain was even more retarded than GWB if you check old videos.
Sucks you leave Hillary out of your repetitious hate whining.

President Donald J Trump ripped them a new one. They had their cameras there, but the network did not broadcast it live.

They were pretending to have technical difficulties with their cameras when the President called them out on Fake News.

I'm surprised anyone noticed. LMAO

None of his rallies should be covered...

He's not there as President of the USA.... they are simply political rallies, with a wanna be stand up comic, filled with bragging about himself that's really old and tired mantra, and the other half is filled with hateful lies and insults and visceral laden comments about half of the American citizenry.

Crooked Hillary was very clever, but The Donald kicked her ass in every debate! The Donald is way more intelligent, way more quick witted, has way more successful experience in the real world, and is way funnier. :p

Trump does a campaign rally like once or twice a week. Why would news stations cover all of them? I certainly don't remember Obama being on tv doing a campaign rally every freaking week...nor GWB either.
He is leading the party to victory because the average Republican in Congress is too weak and cowardly to even hold rallies in the era of Antifa.

Crooked Hillary was very clever, but The Donald kicked her ass in every debate! The Donald is way more intelligent, way more quick witted, has way more successful experience in the real world, and is way funnier. :p
No, he is not. Without Russian help along with help from Comey, he would not have had a chance. Donald will be mostly forgotten and remembered as a negative embarrassing blip in American history. A shallow insignificant and illegitimate corrupt and foolish President

Jesus, what a band of brain dead Trump bootlickers. He had his little Hillbilly Nuremberg rally in Indiana tonight and the fascists all stood and cheered as he continues his attacks on the 1st Amendment.
I hope those “hillbillies” read this comment and realize that no matter how rich and success they actually are they will always be treated like trash by the actual dung of society.

What your dumb ass doesn’t realize is that not all of those people are even Republicans.

Brock Hussaine Obama could not talk without teleprompters and GWB was even more retarded than Obama, although McCain was even more retarded than GWB if you check old videos.
Both Hillary and Obama are openly part of the “resistance”, so karma is going to destroy both of them.

President Donald J Trump ripped them a new one. They had their cameras there, but the network did not broadcast it live.

They were pretending to have technical difficulties with their cameras when the President called them out on Fake News.
Why do you think CNN is obligated to broadcast Trumps fake news rallies?

Good people that are not liberal progressive crazies are speaking out at Facebook and other areas of Silicon valley...are there any people with integrity at CNN?...or MSNBC?....we will see...MAGA!!!

Why do you think CNN is obligated to broadcast Trumps fake news rallies?
Not much real news happens. Basically, the same old pep rally types of hateful nonsense, lies, etc.

I remember Obama being criticised as being in permanent campaign mode for every appearance he made on tv.

Trump needs his VP to remind him to sign the EO before leaving the room, a piece of paper to remind him to show sympathy to shooting victims, both of his tiny hands to lift a bottle of water to his mouth before humping the flag and saying "God blesh the United Shtatesh".

Evansville Indiana?

That's Klan Kountry. It's where D.C. Stephenson got a foothold..

But just so you understand, Rump knows nothing about the Klan --- did they vote for him or what? Because he knows nothing about white supremacists. Nothing I tell you.

None of his rallies should be covered...

He's not there as President of the USA.... they are simply political rallies, with a wanna be stand up comic, filled with bragging about himself that's really old and tired mantra, and the other half is filled with hateful lies and insults and visceral laden comments about half of the American citizenry.

:crybaby:Tissue? :th_panties: I seriously doubt you watched.

The president is a lawless man, wanting the DOJ to be used for political attacks on his political opponents, and Sessions is refusing to turn the United States department of Justice in to a 24/7 Banana Republic political tool of a common dictator/mob boss, and he will not do those things for the presently ruling thug...

It's probably the only good thing Sessions has done since he got the job.... ;)

we are a nation of laws, not of men.

The president is a lawless man, wanting the DOJ to be used for political attacks on his political opponents, and Sessions is refusing to turn the United States department of Justice in to a 24/7 Banana Republic political tool of a common dictator/mob boss, and he will not do those things for the presently ruling thug...

It's probably the only good thing Sessions has done since he got the job.... ;)

we are a nation of laws, not of men.

You are wrong!

The President is a man of Law.....and the people he appointed are men and women of Law!

GOD Bless President Donald Trump! GOD Bless all Patriots!

Evansville Indiana?

That's Klan Kountry. It's where D.C. Stephenson got a foothold..

But just so you understand, Rump knows nothing about the Klan --- did they vote for him or what? Because he knows nothing about white supremacists. Nothing I tell you.
Trump wants America to be great again for everyone....not just white or black or brown...why can't you see that in today's America it is impossible to favor one skin color and do well for the nation?....
This is what I mean by "Throwbacks" the world is changing faster than the left can come up with new victims....progressive liberals have become the new knuckle dragging throwbacks...

Forum List

Back