CNN Poll: 75% of Democratic voters want someone other than Biden in 2024

That was the dems plan but when their weren’t enough anti Trump votes they shut down the ballot counting in swing states to manufacture more.
Recounts, audits, courts and law enforcement that followed up on all these post 2020 election allegations unanimously say you are FULL OF SHIT.

CNN Poll: 75% of Democratic voters want someone other than Biden in 2024​

A new CNN poll finds 75% of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters want the party to nominate someone other than President Joe Biden in the 2024 election, a sharp increase from earlier this year.

TheReaper says: Cheaters and people who engage in cover-ups never cover their tracks totally. One statistic that has remained unscathed is that Donald Trump won more votes than any other incumbent president running for a second term. Obama, Clinton, Bush . . . they all ran for a second term and won, and Trump got more votes than they did.

This is one of those factoids that point to a stolen election. Can anyone imagine the supporters of Reagan, Clinton, Obama, or Bush wanting them out of office after only their first two years? It's hard to imagine such a thing isn't it. Just two years in they are just getting fired up and support is huge. But we are supposed to believe that this is the case with the man who got the most votes in history? Or, just maybe, Biden didn't really get that many votes after all? Maybe his support base is smaller than thought? 75% of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters want the party to nominate someone other than President Joe Biden in the 2024 election, the man who got the most votes ever.

Just muse on that for a while.
I actually like Biden, but I am concerned about his chances if he goes up against someone other than Trump. If we need a different democrat, so be it. The morons and evil within the GOP must be stopped.

I actually like Biden, but I am concerned about his chances if he goes up against someone other than Trump. If we need a different democrat, so be it. The morons and evil within the GOP must be stopped.

What do you like about Biden?

What do you like about Biden?
The main thing is results. You may hate all of his policies, but regardless of what you think of them, there’s no denying he successfully passes his agenda. With how dysfunctional congress is, it’s a great achievement to pass signature legislation through congress.

The GOP is useless in comparison. All they ever really do pass are useless tax cuts on the wealthy.

Recounts, audits, courts and law enforcement that followed up on all these post 2020 election allegations unanimously say you are FULL OF SHIT.

Recounts?

You have 10 red ballots
You count them again the exact same way with no checks or balances what do you have?
10 red ballots.

Recounts?

You have 10 red ballots
You count them again the exact same way with no checks or balances what do you have?
10 red ballots.
Can you tell me a single reason why any non-Trumptard should take your claims seriously given ZERO of these claims have panned out in almost 2 years?

Last edited:
The main thing is results. You may hate all of his policies, but regardless of what you think of them, there’s no denying he successfully passes his agenda. With how dysfunctional congress is, it’s a great achievement to pass signature legislation through congress.

The GOP is useless in comparison. All they ever really do pass are useless tax cuts on the wealthy.

Why do you lie? They pass tax cuts for all Americans. Why does every leftist leave that part out? Because it destroys the talking
Point. Groomed indeed.

You’re welcome to disprove them.
You can’t so you won’t.
That is moronic. You are making the claims that there was supposedly fraud, so it's up to you to explain WHY you are claiming that.

I can baselessly claim that you like to take mayonnaise baths, go ahead and try to disprove that.

Last edited:
Why do you lie? They pass tax cuts for all Americans. Why does every leftist leave that part out? Because it destroys the talking
Point. Groomed indeed.
Nope there’s a lot of dishonesty in that. See, with the Republican tax cut under Trump, the cuts that went to those below the wealthy class were set to expire in 2025. They just included that mirage because their voters were dumb enough to believe it. The GOP doesn’t give a flying fuck about you or anyone else in the poor or middle class.

CNN Poll: 75% of Democratic voters want someone other than Biden in 2024​

A new CNN poll finds 75% of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters want the party to nominate someone other than President Joe Biden in the 2024 election, a sharp increase from earlier this year.

TheReaper says: Cheaters and people who engage in cover-ups never cover their tracks totally. One statistic that has remained unscathed is that Donald Trump won more votes than any other incumbent president running for a second term. Obama, Clinton, Bush . . . they all ran for a second term and won, and Trump got more votes than they did.

This is one of those factoids that point to a stolen election. Can anyone imagine the supporters of Reagan, Clinton, Obama, or Bush wanting them out of office after only their first two years? It's hard to imagine such a thing isn't it. Just two years in they are just getting fired up and support is huge. But we are supposed to believe that this is the case with the man who got the most votes in history? Or, just maybe, Biden didn't really get that many votes after all? Maybe his support base is smaller than thought? 75% of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters want the party to nominate someone other than President Joe Biden in the 2024 election, the man who got the most votes ever.

Just muse on that for a while.
Fake poll. Oh.. are we using polls or not? Let me know cuz I got a lot of polls to post in response. Answer the question.. are we using polls and claiming they are accurate?

If any dopey moron here still supports Biden you are out of step with YOUR OWN party

If any dopey moron here still supports Biden you are out of step with YOUR OWN party

Dopey, 76% of Democrats support Biden.

I support Biden, I also want to see a new nominee for 2024 because he will be too old for this demanding job. The two are not mutually exclusive as you seem to think.

I see. So with Trump no results I guess. Oh, ah "signature legislation". What good is it? What about?

Lack of confidence in country and Biden?

War in Europe, which occurred on his watch?

A misery index not seen since the Democrats 70s early 80s?

An inflation rate not seen since the Democrats 70s early 80s? They're lying about the rate too.

Highest gas prices, ever, even adjusted for inflation?

Bear stock market?

Two straight quarters recession. Our economy is dysfunctional too?

Pending housing crash?

Biden lies, he's confused and demonstrates a retarded cognition?

Far more covid, which used to be Trump's fault?

Last edited:
I see. So with Trump no results I guess. Oh, ah "signature legislation". What good is it? What about?

Lack of confidence in country and Biden?

War in Europe, which occurred on his watch?

A misery index not seen since the Democrats 70s early 80s?

An inflation rate not seen since the Democrats 70s early 80s? They're lying about the rate too.

Highest gas prices, ever, even adjusted for inflation?

Bear stock market?

Two straight quarters recession. Our economy is dysfunctional too?

Pending housing crash?

Biden lies, he's confused and demonstrates a retarded cognition?

Far more covid, which used to be Trump's fault?
Gee why am I not surprised you go into a complete whataboutism mode lol

I’m so sick of the war in Europe being blamed on Biden. It’s so fucking stupid. You people have this delusion that with each US election Putin is basically like “oh I hope the next president isnt a tough guy or I better watch out!” Putin doesn’t give a flying fuck who is president. He does whatever he wants. He’s not afraid of the US under any circumstance as you like to think is true. He knows a war with us would be mutually assured destruction. He knows that unless he attacks a NATO country or us, no president is going to war with with him. He knows that his nuclear arsenal is actually bigger than ours is.

Lol I love you make several different points that all refer to inflation. Instead of simply saying inflation is bad you give several different examples of it to make it seem like the reasons are vast about the economy. It’s so dumb. As far as what you said about GDP is so stupid. You of course do not mention that the economy is still creating 100,000s of jobs per month. Did you notice that? The unemployment rate is dropping each month? You did. You just cherry pick the details you want to mention and ignore the rest like a child. Also, don’t give me this bullshit about the stock market. It’s doing well. It had dips under Trump just like now.

See as far as inflation goes, you are correct. It is bad. It needs to be corrected. A recession might happen in part because of it.

I can be objective and make concessions. You cherry pick and lack any objectivity.

Biden is an old man. Sometimes he says some weird stuff. It’s part of being an old man. It does not mean he has dementia. What’s so stupid about this is how you ignored the constant word salad that comes from Trump. When he is coherent, he still says stupid shit or he blatantly lies. How do you harp on Biden but pretend that isn’t the case with Trump? Frankly it blows my mind how pathetic it is.

Forum List

Back